Yeah good point.
Yeah good point.
I do it, never had any problems. I do it myself
Do it and enjoy a bit of pampering...sounds like a great deal!!!
Thats what I thought!!
Thanks guys :-)
I'll ring up and book it in for a day next week and try to fob DS off on someone so I don't have to take him and listen to him whinging... haha!!!! peace and quiet will be nice...
It would only be a problem if it got on your skin. Like using hair dye, if it gets on your skin, it can be absorbed into the blood stream and go to the baby (try standing on a cut piece of garlic. I guarantee you'll taste garlic in your mouth within a couple minutes). But... having said that, eyelash tinting if done correctly, shouldn't touch your skin at all, so you should be fine.
go for it darl...!!! i work at a salon and we have done all these things on pregnant woman. Not enough hairdye gets absorbed into the skin to cause problems. Hair dyes arnt made how they were made in the old days. Olden day ones used to have all sorts of horrible things in it, thats how the myth started. So go get pampered!!!!!u deserve it...
Ps ..i see its only foils, thats even better. Just rememeber to make sure they know ur pregnant, encase u need to get up and walk around in the middle of application or the fumes get a little much for u and u need air...and have fun
also that is an excellent price!!!
what about having to lay on your back for 15 minutes when they are gettting done?
Bookmarks