Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender...Did you find out, what did they look for?

TeganRheana Guest

thnx tanya

Wow thats wierd!!! We were shown 3 lines with DS. The sonographer said girl then...Evidently it was a boy! Its so confusing....I think it all comes down to the skill of the sonographer, and dont trust anything til baby is born!!!

Isabeau Guest

I saw 3 lines (the labia) and have been told it's a girl

ttcno2 Guest

well you guys are much cleverer than me....we were told definitely a boy at both scans (12 and 19 weeks) and they said - see, here is the penis, but i couldnt see it for the life of me! mind you, at another point, i was looking at what i thought was the head and the guy told me it was actually the stomach. i could barely recognise what was baby and what was me! my visual spatial skills are obviously crap!

My 20 week ultrasound the sonographer was scanning the stomach and just moved the thing slightly and I saw the turtle shape and screamed out Oh look a turtle! It's a boy hun! The sonographer asked did you not want to know and I said yeah I want to know and she said that I was right it is a boy. I spent weeks studying ultrasound pics so that I would know what to look for. 'About' have a great test that you can do to test your ultrasound skills but you may have to do a google search for it maybe ultrasound gender test?
    Last edited by Tanya; April 2nd, 2007 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Remove 'dot com'

I just seen mine again today. On Thursday it was 60% girl with 3 faint lines showing. Today it jumped to 80% as they were more prominent.

It looked like 3 bright dashes/lines. Focused between the legs I think.

I have done the online test where you see various ultrasounds and guess the body part or gender. Lots of fun.

Google for a link to it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12