thread: Help! Possible breech bub at 36 1/2 wks and trace protiens in urine...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    My DH is from Cobar but we don't live there. Lillian Brady (who my DH knows very well) has tried to recruit me to Cobar to assist with birthing services as apparently there are no practicing midwives there at this time.

    Yes the Drs there and nurses would be able to catch if bub is born there. I'm sure thats all that would need to be done and you would birth beautifully where ever you are and they would have any equipment that is needed not that it should be. In saying all this bubba will probably stay put and you can deliver in Sydney as planned.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    NSW Central Coast
    5,301

    Thanks Mildez! I am hoping baby stays put! And if you ever do decide to make the trek out here to the sticks, I will be around and you're more than welcome to visit

    Well I had my antenatal appt today, and doc said bubs HAS turned back again. YAY!!! All of my reflux-inducing, gravity defying hip inclining did the trick, lol! He also said babys head is well down in the pelvis, though not yet engaged....and he's posterior! But I can cope with all of that. He will turn, and if not, at least he's head down. I'm just hoping he doesn't decide it was fun being the right way up....little devil!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    pakenham, victoria
    3,660

    keeping everything crossed the little monkey stays head down hun!

  4. #4
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Lilias glad to hear he is head down again. I am heading out there next in April when I expect my bub will be all of a few days/weeks old at most. Would love to meet if your still there. Poor DH hasn't been able to drag me out there since we found out I have a placenta problem and I just can't go knowing Dubbo is the closest delivering hospital that has blood available (as they expect me to bleed way to well when the placenta comes away (if it does). Our bub is also getting Baptised there also but I don't know when.
    Not long now until you head off. Hope the trip treats you all well.