Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much weight did you put on?

I put on 20kg with DD1 and 22kg with DD2 - I now weight 2kg less than when I first got pregnant so it does come off

i put on 14 kg but lost most of it after birth luckily
    i was around 64-65 before and after i had her i was 68.. now im 65 again but this winter weathers testing that weight thats for sure

Up 8kg this pregnancy, started at 60kg and 68kg and 6kg of that has been in the last 8 weeks!

With DD I went from 64-76kg and was 68 post birth But I delivered at 33 weeks so no idea what I would have hit had I gone to FT....... Wow almost the same as you BF When DD was 12 months I had dropped to 58kg and felt too thin and took me months to get back up to 60kg where I felt comfortable

I put on 18kg last time- 60kg to 78kg.

9kg, but that fell of really quicky, plus an additional 5kg too! But I put on about 30kg in the pretty kankles I got just after DD was born, but that was gone before I left the hospital too :P

I put on a whopping 30kgs during my pregnancy (I ate like an idiot, though). Probably 80% of the weight I gained during my middle trimester.

I lost 10kgs in the first week after the birth, though - just bub, fluid etc. The rest I have had to diet off and still have another 10kgs to go.

Your weight gain sounds normal to me and just remember that you can gain a heap of fluid in the last couple of weeks - which you will lose very quickly after bub arrives.

With DD i went from 58 to 68kg
    and this time i started at 62 and am now 72kg, due today
    so 10kg for both

I was 65 pre pregnant went up to 85, now i weigh 68kg nine weeks after birth. I just started exercising again hoping to lose a couple of kilos. I thought i was going to be huuuuuge after i had bubs but i wasnt, i looked about the same but with a flappy belly haha and ALOT of tiger stripes :-)

I was 60kg before getting pregnant. I got up to 89kg when i last weighed myself at about 39weeks. I lost 14kg of that straight away. so I gained like 16kg so devo

I put on 18kg - was 55.4kg when I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and then weighed in at 73.4kg the day I had bubby.
    I lost 13kg of that during the birth and the few days after it and have 5kg to go - that last 5kg must have been all of the Magnum Egos I ate

Sue xxx

Thansk everyone for sharing, it can be a touchy subject

x

rhyb Guest

I put on like 30kg with DS BUT only 15kg with DDs

Quote Originally Posted by rhyb View Post
    I put on like 30kg with DS BUT only 15kg with DDs
    wow, when i say you had posted in here i was going to say you dont count! you had three in there lol Hope the girls are doing well x

DD1 - 74kg to 82kg. Went down to 69kg within a week.
    DD2 - 66kg to 69kg @ 38 weeks.

rhyb Guest

Thanks Loula Theyre doing amazing Crawling and on solids and just basically getting into everything.

With DS I went mental with that whole 'eating for two' thing but with the girls I ate when I was hungry and didnt cut out any foods really and just listened to my body. Such a difference as you can tell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12