thread: I feel like its not morning sickness but no one believes me - help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    FireAndIce Guest

    Hi all!

    Thanks for the tip about the red bull didn't think it was THAT bad!

    Also, have been diagnosed by the GP as having the flu/gastro type virus, and have been advised to take it easy till I go back to work on Monday.

    Thanks a lot for all the advice, it really helped, and I feel so much better knowing that it was nothing related to the pregnancy.

    Thanks a lot again!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2005
    Sydney
    2,597

    Did your Dr do tests for glandular fever? thats what I was like when I had it. Also if you are dizzy stay away from anything sugar related for the sugar highs.

    I hope you feel better soon

Similar Threads

  1. Morning Sickness Discussion
    By JadeTara in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 351
    : November 23rd, 2007, 02:23 PM