Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just can't cope anymore :(

Percy Guest

Danni - have you had a look on the web for SPD support groups? I have a proplem with my hip - pregnancy related - and have been given a list of websites that might help. Will Pm you.

sajemsha Guest

Hi Danni, I've just read through your post, to tell you the truth I'm scared now! I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I've got the start of bad pelvic pain, it's not as bad as yours, but it's getting very annoying, I've stopped all lifting, vacumming, as of today bending as well, I'm not even sure if I'll be hanging out he washing anymore, even that's making it worse, with three kids my hubby is going to have to take the flack. I'm going to look into a pregnancy support belt if I can get my hands on one. My pain in the last couple of months in my last pregnancy was so bad I slept on a recliner because I couldn't lay down, but I found the recliner really great, I think I nearly lived in it, twice I was taken to hospital because the pain was so bad they thought I was in labour...... I know how you feel, I'm already sleeping with a pillow between my legs, this does help and I agree watch how you get out of bed ect.
    I'm not sure how pregnant you are... but if you can get your hands on a recliner and stay put in it, you'll find it does wonders. ((((hugs))))
    Just think of the baby, as hard as it is, you'll get there.

sajemsha Guest

Just looked at your ticker dah
    I guess you've got a while to go... I hope you find somthing for relief, going to hospital wouldn't be much fun.

Danni I hope your pain has eased up a bit!

I'm wondering if I have something similar. The last few days I have had pain on my lower back/bum just on my left side. Sometimes when I walk I can't put my full weight on that leg and I sort of have to hobble a bit and kind of walk it off iykwim?? The pain is really sharp.

Does anyone know what that is? Sorry Danni I didn't mean to hijack your thread! I just saw your post and wondered if I have something similar, sounds like you are in a lot more pain though. I hope you are ok hun!

Lis: sounds like you have sciatica pain!!!

Danni I was hoping it wasn't that :frown: But thanks for letting me know!

I have that too and it comes and goes. The good news is massage definitely helps mine! As well as stretching.

A lot of massage places do specific "sciatica massages".

I see youre in Melbourne, do you have a local shopping centre that has those chinese massage stalls? i went to one yesterday that do sciatica massages for only $40

My Chiro fixes my Sciatic pain for me!!!! well for a bit anyways!!!

Thanks danni and tracey! I was thinking of treating myself to a massage soon so I'll try and find someone who can treat sciatic pain. Fingers crossed it works......!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123