Thread: Im Booked!!

Smile Im Booked!!

Hi all,

Well ive been booked in for my c/section and i will be having bubs on the 29th May!

Of course i wish i was having a VB but ive come to terms with the fact that it wont happen this time round

Im sooo excited and a little scared as this is gonna be my first planned cesarean as both my others were emergency

Its gonna be so surreal to go in without any labour and get a baby cut out of me.

I know it sounds weird but even though i know it will be a csection regardless i am hoping to go into labour on my own just so i felt like i contributed to the birth through contractions,my DH thinks im werid because he dosnt understand why i would wanna go through the pain when i know it will be a csection.
    But for me personally i feel that its sooo unatural not to feel a little labour,but thats just me and how i feel

Well wish me luck and i can wait to post up my birth announcment
    YAY

All the best for the 28th hun.I'll be looking out for your B.A

How exciting. Good Luck and I can't wait to read your birth announcement inshAllah.

How exciting! I understand how you feel about wanting to go into labour naturally. My c/s for placenta praevia is booked too and I am secretly hoping that I experience some labour before then

Good Luck and look forward to hearing your birth announcement!

Thanks ladies for your well wishes