Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: methadone pregency

Just wanted to let you know again that you're doing a great job.

Hope Suz can fight her way through as you did.

Hi Seekinghelp,

I was thinking about you guys yesterday - hoping you 3 are still ok.... Hows bubs doing ?

How are you and suz going.......

seekinghelp Guest

hi meegm

things are pretty lousy to tell you the truth

suz has been out of control the last 3/4 days drinking her self into a mess i missed all the signs; yesterday was really bad i mean really bad full on desperation i really lost it yesterday

but any how took her to st vincents tring to get her into a detox they kept her in overnight and r tring to get her in somewhere

her folks and sister are tring to force her in to a termination if its not already gone thru self abuse

suz has a very long history of self abuse bad relationships

i just dont know what triggers her off any occasion christmas easter birthdays just sets her off i cant think straight i love her to death shes not very up front when she is hangin but is extremly good at lying and turning the tables around if you know what i mean

i just have to hang in there pray and hope all goes well for her especially

any how thanx your short note give me a bit of a lift

jo

Oh Jo - that is terrible... but termination - IT IS YOUR BABY ASWELL and why should you lose something you so obvisoulsy nwant and need in your life.... I so applaude you for hanging in there.

You just need to remain storng and keep getting her the help she needs...

Mate i wish i could give you a big hug.. How far along is she now.

Hi Jo,

Just wanted to send a hug to you and Suz. Thinking of you all.

Love,

Rachel

What a hard road you're on, and I can only admire the courage of both of you to keep going. That 'one day' seems to last forever, doesn't it? Get up, breathe in and out all day, try to stay alive all day, and then relief when the sun goes down and you've nearly made it through one whole day. I haven't had any experiences like yours Jo but I know from people I've worked with that it's a huge challenge to get through every minute, let alone a whole day full when some substance is calling you.......

Glad they're trynig to help her get into detox, I'm sure you've both explored a whole lot of options around this in the past so I won't suggest anything - you know more than I do what might work for Suz. And the fate of the baby is up to the two of you - not her family. I admire your strength and commitment - Suz is lucky to have someone like you in her life, and it sure sounds to me like you think you're lucky to have her. Thinking of you all.

F

Hey Jo and Suz - been a while since we have heard from you guys - hope all is well and you 3 are ok.....

Meegm, they lost the baby hun.

OMG - HOW SAD I feel ike crying... Thanks Nat.
    Last edited by meegm; December 14th, 2006 at 11:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123