Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Beta results....

Default My Beta results....

Hi all,

I had my first bloodtest on Tuesday at 15 DPO and the beta hcg level was 762, I was wondering if that was high? I am having a repeat bloodtest tomorrow (as I have had miscarriages before).

Congrats!!!
    Looks good to me... From the Beta Base. the median result for 15dpo is 136 with reported levels of between 3-2088 .
    The next important thing for you now is the doubling. Good luck with the results of your next test.

Thanks for your info rufalina, I'll get my results from tomorrow's test on Monday so fingers x'd that my levels are doubling.

Oh I know that wait all too well... At least with mine my Dr sent me for the two tests and I waited till after the second test to get both the results together.
    Try to stay positive. I had a great line I used to help me get through the early days.... "right now, in this moment I am pregnant"
    and

Leigh, that is great news. I know it is hard not to compare, but we all do it - mine was 391 at 15dpo so it seem just perfect for now

good luck

Thanks Sami,

I'm pretty happy with my number, with my last pregnancy (that I miscarried at 12 wks) my level was 166 at 17 dpo so hopefully with my number being higher this time it might mean that things are going to be ok. Well I am hoping and praying that's what it means. I am trying to focus on what rufalina said by saying "right now, in this moment I am pregnant"

Leigh, I totally get it. I have a scan tomorrow to make sure there is still a h/b -- my first two pregs I had nothing until 12 weeks, not even a second blood test!!! I am still unwell, but still paranoid cos of same experience as you last time

Each mini-milestone is a celebration

Good luck tomorrow Sam, I will definitely be thinking about you!!! Please let me know how you get on. I am everything will be fine for the both of us!!!

Good luck Girls!!! for you both.
    xo

Hiya

Got the good news - heartbeat was strong at 170bpm - bubs was obviously awake and dancing. Measurement of dates put me at 11wks exactly, which she said could just depend on whether bubs is curled up or fully extended. But overall, very comforting.

Mind over matter for us - I feel better now I know bubs has got to this size, and all seems to be ok as far as we can tell.

Good luck for the next few weeks, I will be keeping an eye on how you are going.

Thanks Rufalina, this site has really helped me think positively.

BYE!

YAY Sami
    Lets hope this is one very sticky and healthy bub for you!!

Oh Sami, that is fantastic news!!! It gives me great hope that it will happen for me too. I was thinking of you today. I went for my 2nd beta test this morning. The lady at Pathology said the dr should've had the results by lunch time so I am going to ring up soon. I've left it a while in case he hadn't had a chance to check them just yet. I've got a feeling when I ring that the receptionist will say he hasn't looked at them yet. They're open tomorrow morning too so I'll be ringing back then if that is the case.

Have a great weekend!!!

I got my 2nd beta results back this arv, it was 2658, I am very happy because it was 762 a couple of days ago. This has some what reassured me, for the time being anyway.

Leigh - WOO HOO... Just stick with that feeling for now...!
    Hoping for you that this is one sticky and healthy bubba too!!
    All the best!!!!!

DITTO!!

What a great result - the next few weeks really test the old patience I reckon! Are you having an early scan at 7 - 8 weeks??

So happy for you

Thanks Sami and Rufalina!!!

Sami - yes I am having a scan. My Dr told me to wait until mid April which means I will be around 9 wks by then. I am going to Brisbane on April 12th for a few days and I want to know if everything is ok before I leave so I am going to try go around Wed 9th April. I'll be about 8 wks then. That still feels so far away. Until then all I can do is try and remain positive.

Hi Leigh

How is everything going? Are you still having a scan next week?

Sam

Hi Sam,

How's things? Yes I am having my first scan next wednesday, I am very nervous but excited as well. I should be around 8 wks or so. As you know with my previous miscarriages I've always had heartbeats at the early scans it's when I go for my 12wk scan that they can't find one. I'm quite nauseas everyday and can't wait until I reach 12 wks and for it to hopefully settle down a bit. I can't believe you're 13 wks already, are you still nervous?

Take care

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast