Thread: Ohhh- I want to do it again!!!

Default Ohhh- I want to do it again!!!

I loved being pregnant- I found my body amazing... and I'm feeling ecstatic about the labour and want to do it all again (funny cause I don't remember loving it that much at the time- how easily we forget ).

The whole thing was just such a positive, amazing, empowering experience and I can't believe I'm only planning one more go at it and not for at least another year. Just read my birth story and watched my montage again and I cried- it was so wonderful and I feel so proud I could burst.

Aww- my little boy is sleeping in the wrap on my chest now and he's such a beautiful result. So, so happy but a little sad that the pregnancy and birth are over- I wish you could just redo it like a ride at a theme park

I think this is a common 'few months after' feeling? Or am I little nutso?

Ren., I think its a pretty common thing to go through. I wanted another one at around the same time after DS was born (must be a 2 months thing!!) but managed to wait until he was 9 months old to fall pregnant. Funny though, I can't wait to be pregnant again with another one - even though I am pregnant!!!! lol

I totally understand! I want to experience it all again too, and am saddened to think I will only do it one more time as well. I'm trying to force myself to wait until next year to TTC because of the reality of actually having a baby, LOL, but the pregnancy and birth I want to do RIGHT NOW! LOL.

I often joke with DH if i could carry and birth babies for people i would LOL....i love it. I love being pregnant, i love labour, i love the whole newborn thang.....

When DD#2 was 9wks old i was begging my DH for a third....he looked at me like i had 2 heads - 'but youve got one!"he would say...... I dunno, maybe its a female thing.

I think its perfectly normal and healthy to be feeling the way you are...what a lucky little man you have there, to be such a wonderful mummy....

I wanted to do it all over again almost immediately!! I had the most wonderful birthing experience and my little man is so beautiful and such a good little man *sighs* ahhhh wait till they're teens and ask me how I feel then...pmsl.

I miss it - and knowing that I can't do it again ever is kinda sad - its just the most amazing thing you can do with your body, to give birth, and I do wish I could go back and have my time again to start all over kwim?