Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ February 08 #2

Default TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ February 08 #2

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Email addresses can be found here.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is HERE.

Default Sticky Vibes for the New Thread

With so many of us either 2ww OR like starrysky BFP I thought I would come through and throw around lots of sticky vibes

Now MistyFying I m going to throw a lot around so I hope I dont get in trouble... Just would be good to have some good news in this thread.

Angel is right. We also need some baby dust in here

Barbara

Welcome to the fold Ren! Glad to see you here too!
    AB & AM - thanks for sticky vibes and babydust. I know it won't be me for this cycle but I really want it for the rest of you - almost, not quite, but almost like getting a BFP myself!!
    AB - interesting what you said about 40 week break up of time - so true!!!!
    pbstar - sorry you were having a down day - hope today brings a bit more strength & positivity!! I too know what it's like to absolutely convince urself that, yep, I think I am actually pg this month. Then you work out the date that you could be due (which is SOO MUCH PRESSURE! for our poor hearts) and when would be best time to announce (PRESSURE!) and we give ourselves hope. We ignore AF symptoms cos they could be confused with pg symptoms and we do (or most) do early HPTs - just in case the 2 red lines will come early. Then the AF witch comes barging through the door.....sigh!...and we are a mess of hormones! Chin up, hun. The thing that gets me through is that there will be a cycle where AF doesn't arrive and it will be the right time to have ur bubba!
    Tina - hun, prob what I said above might relate to you too during 2WW. Don't think there is an easy way to get thru it other than continual hope. My acupuncturist said that there is a zen saying "Look after the moment and the future will look after itself. No amount of stress is going to change what your future has in store for you.
    Hi to all of the other wonderful girls in here!!!

Just thought I'd mention something I learnt from my recent experience. When my obgyn said that I could potentially have endo, I said to him I thought if it was that there is pain associated. But he said endo can have different symptoms - sometimes pain but still be fertile and sometimes no pain at all and the only symptom is not being able to conceive. No reason to start panicking that we've all got endo!! But just thought I'd enlighten you if you weren't aware of it.

PLC thanks!!

spreading some baby dust to all....

OMG

Had such a stressful day at work that I thought 'bugger this, I'll do a test. If BFN then no sweat after the day I've had'- but lo...BFP. Absolutely totally cannot believe it!!!

It must be you lot throwing around all the and sticky vibes- so girls, I'm sharing loads of mine with you lot xxxxxxxxx What secret ingredients have you been putting in those cakes lately?!!?

Starrsky- you kicked this trend off, congratulations, am thrilled for you!! Now we need to pass this round okay?
    Angel, you're ace, I'm hanging on for you okay? xx
    Ladies, I sincerely have everything crossed for you all and I ain't goin' anywhere without you!! xxx

yyaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Nickster - well done! You deserve it, Starrysky deserves it and so does everyone else in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champagne for everyone!!

Congratulations again Starrysky! and Woohoo on your BFP, Nickster Sending you lots and lots of and for what I know is the next very anxious wait.

Betty, hope your appointment goes well today and that you can get the attention that you need. Finally! Gosh, you've had a hard run.

Default Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Nickster. Such a lovely way to start a Friday. I am so happy for you. There seems to be some more baby dust floating around here lately, so it is looking good for the rest of us. Here is a bit more baby dust for you.

I hope your 9 months passes in a happy blur of positive pregnancy vibes!

congrats Nickster, so happy for you and here are some more for good measure

plc1805- just read your post and i was like yes yes yes that is soooo true....well it's so nice to know i am not alone!

i am feeling a bit better today but just started coming down with a horrible flu type thing- really sore throat, stuffy nose and light head etc so i am a bit worried that this is going to effect my chances of conceiving, i think i am going to ovulate in the next few days (if my cycle is back to what it was pre- m/c). do you guys know if being sick lessens your chances??

Talking Nickster

I am so thrilled I have goose bumps........

Excuse me Teacher..... How do you spell pregnant...... P .. R.. E.. G.. N.. A.. N.. T !!!!!!!!!!! Or is it BIG FAT TUMMY COMIN YOUR WAY.

Well Lucky you didnt reach for the corks screw.

Sending you the biggest international HUG.

I AM SOOOOO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to both Starrysky and Nickster. It's great to have more in the air. It's going to be a great year. Better put that bottle of wine on the cooler, you can have it sometime next year

Well i've decided if things happen in threes, i must be due for something good. I've certainly had my share of bad, yesterday started so good, but ended up being such a horrible day. I picked up my new car last tuesday, went to change details over at RTA yesterday, within minutes of leaving there I had someone run up the back of me. I'm now two car seats, a pram and a car down. Took the car to the smash repairers this morning, he said he needs to pull it apart to assess it, so it will be weeks before i get it back. Up side is, baby i had with me wasn't hurt, and i have only muscle pain in top of my arm.

I might have to ditch my diet and start eating some of those cyber cakes. There's obviously something in the recipe. I might even cook the next one - how does caramel mudcake sound.

Yeah Nickster!! Keep the trend going ladies. I think it must have been those vanilla cupcakes withBFP on them in icing. I think I will bake up a fresh batch.

Barbara

Nickster that is fabulous news - CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! ! !

Sorry, don't have time for personals will catch up over the weekend but just couldn't leave without sending Congrats to Nickster.

Glad to see those vibes are working!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations also to KBowman!!! I was so very happy to see y our ticker... Let's hope the coming weeks bring more to this little corner!

Default Sticky Vibes

You know what Nickster and Starrysky.... I am still siting here so excited and thrilled for you both. So much so that with Anthony s mom and Myself and others all 2ww i m going to leave some more stickys

I m also going to look around the site to see if there is somewhere that is specific for BFP after M/C. I think during that 40 week...... or as Anthonysmom called it the 40ww... its going to be a very trying time and having the support of each other will help.... and even if I m not BFP myself then I ll still pop in and catch up with you all and see if your keepin my seat warm.

{Post Note....... There is one.... its called "pregnancy after miscarriage"..... Starrysky is already in there warming seats for us all}
    Last edited by Baby Angels; February 22nd, 2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Found the thread

Magda Guest

hi ladies,

I am sorry I am not doing personals, I hope that everyone is doing well.

Nickster and Starrysky, Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. May you have a wonderful pregnancy. As for me I am in 2Ww but I really don't think it happened which kinda sucks because I would have loved a november baby because that is my birth month.

Anyways, ladies have a blessed and wonderful evening.

Angelbabies you will find Pregnancy after miscarriage/loss here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast