123412 ...

thread: Parenting after LTTTC #2

Sep 2006

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Sazz PLEASE PLEASE don't feel bad hun. You were going through a very difficult time too and you also needed to let it all out. I let my sadness and disappointment out in another thread which I freqeuntly use on here too

I also think its wonderful that some of us are thinking about or are already ttc our next bubbas I hope that we all have a much "easier" time this time around.

Lenny I 'm hoping all is going really well for you hun.

Celeste What a clever little girl you are too

I hope you are all going ok

Jan 2004

Hi girls, Thought I should try to catch up a little on how everyone is doing I have been quickly getting on for a little checkup, but no time for replies as I have had DS and DD both sick. DH even stayed home from work to help out, they were pretty ill, poor darlings..

Marcellus, that is awesome to hear that A is walking

Monnie, Hope all goes smoothly for you with TTC #2 hopefully we will be hearing some news of a bfp soon

Mako, So sorry to hear about your surprise m/c Good news that the Metformin won't interfere with B/F.

Lenny, Thanks for asking about DD. She is doing really well. We took her away last weekend, and have been having lots of chats. She was sick this week, think it might have been gastro? But she was lying on the lounge and noticed how much weight she has lost (Not that she was really overweight to begin with) and seemed a little shocked) I can't believe she is 9 either!! She will be 10 in November..double digits! OMG!! I feel too young to have a child in double digits LOL..

Ok, must go, DS is awake... hope everyone is well

Nic

Sep 2006

Happy Mothers Day to you all. I hope you are having a wonderful day with your families

Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts
    It must have worked because we got a BFP.
    We are super thrilled of course, but we are trying to keep low-key about it for now.

Jan 2004

Woohoo (again) Jo... absoltuely thrilled for you and your DH

Sep 2006

WOW Jo that is fantastic news...I'm absolutely thrilled for you guys

Aug 2006
    Perth, WA

Wonderful news Lenny!

May this be the beginning of another amazing journey into motherhood.

Wishing you all the very best!

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2007
    In my own little world.

Congratulations Lenny!!!

How are you feeling? Here's to a happy and healthy nine months. Will be lovely to share your pg journey.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jan 2006

How are you feeling Lenny? You guys must be in seventh heaven!

Nic - how are the kids? All better? Hope things are going well with DD also.

This might sound a bit wierd, but sometimes I think it was a good thing that it took so long to get pregnant. I think I've grown as a person in that time and learnt so much that I'm probably a better mum than I would have been if we'd gotten pregnant right away. Though maybe that's just because of the circumstances we were in when we first started trying.

Anyway, Lenny has started the ball rolling - I hope we see some more bfps coming soon for those already ttc.

Oh, and I'm going to be working again. Let myself get sucked back in as they are desperately short of hands. On full-time for a month and then will see how we're going...

Dec 2005

Congratulations, Lenny! Exciting news there!

I have to admit that I'm insanely jealous - not because I want to be pregnant again just yet... but because I know it's probably at least another 18 months or more before I can even think about becoming pregnant again with the way my health is and the medications I'm on... I'll get over it eventually... I feel a bit funny for thinking that way when Sam's still so young!

BW

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would just pop in and introduce myself as I no longer belong in the pregnant after LTTC thread as we are now holding our miracle in our arms. I am sure that there are people in here that I have come across from other threads (hi BW!) Anyhow, I am Janie and my little miracle was born on 2 April 2009 and her name is Jasmine. I fell pregnant on my first HRT FET after a failed stim cycle and a number of failed OI cycles.

I will try and read through the thread to catch up on everything, but in the meantime HI!

Janie xxx

Aug 2006
    Perth, WA

Hey Janie

WELCOME!!!

And a huge congratulations on becoming a Mummy to Jasmine! So wonderful!!!

Hope that your journey of motherhood is one filled with coos and giggles and cuddles...

Looking forward to sharing that journey with you!

Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville

Welcome and congratulations Janie.

BW - I had the opposite problem to you I guess. I knew that if i waited too long after DS was born to start ttc again, then i would end up needing another op for endo. I did NOT want that! Especially with no family around to look after DS. So, much as i didn't want to stop bf so soon, I had a bit of a clock ticking IYKWIM?

I'm still in a bit of shock that it worked so soon.

I know you will all be keeping an eye on the budget etc, and I hope we can all band together and make a bit of noise about how this is going to affect our lives.

Dec 2005

Lenny, I think that's one of the things that bugs me... I couldn't BF, so there's no issues about weaning and in many ways I'd LOVE to be going back for another already... and it just feels odd that I can't, not because of BF like so many of you but because of my nasty, toxic, chemo drugs which I have to be off for around 6 months before it's possible to even start trying again!

Anyway, I think it's about bloody time people around here got a break and it's bloody fantastic to hear that number two has come along so quickly when number one has been so problematic. As much as it sparks feelings of jealous, it also inspires a great big bucket load of hope!

The budget has really thrown me... I know I was leaning towards transferring our two frozen embryos and then that's that, no more stims... but this budget means the decision is made for us for financial reasons, not us making the decision as what's best for us as a family. It's amazing how coming to the same conclusion but from a different angle can completely change your emotions on something.

BW

Jul 2008
    Sydney

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say Hi and can I join....?

My baby girl was born 12 days ago and I may not have much time to chat at the moment, but thought it wise to at least say a quick hello. I'll be reading to catch up when I can. There are a few familiar faces here from the PALTTTC thread that I was a part of.

Anyway - duty calls....

Nic
    x

Jan 2004

Far out! I was in here for a quick read yesterday and thought I had posted!
    Will make it a super quick Hello from me, hope you are all well
    Marcellus, kids are good thanks for asking. DS has a slightly runny nose, but nothing too bad. DD went back to school and is home today, again, think she pulled a neck muscle poor thing. she is most upset as she has tennis this arvo.
    Will try to catch up a bit better over the next few days.

Nic

Aug 2006
    Perth, WA

Welcome Nixon!

Congratulations on your little girl!

12 days old...wow!

Enjoy the ride!!!

Nic...love your "sleep is for the weak...until I'm on mummy's shoulder that is!"...oh so true! Glad to hear that the kids are feeling better....you poor thing...2 sick!

Felix and I have caught some horrible bug too...snot-a-rama in our house!!!

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jan 2006

Welcome Nixon and Janie!

Hope you're enjoying the snot Monnie - NOT!

Well BW, we never like having decisions forced upon us, doesn't matter if we might have come to the same conclusion on our own anyway.

Nic - hope your DD's neck is better soon. No good missing out on tennis!

123412 ...