Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

Sal Guest

Hi Carrie, just had a peek at your website - what a neat preggy belly you have there! And your furbabies are just gorgeous. You must be getting excited, being past the halfway mark now!

Not the first official LT TTC baby Sushee - my Alexzander & Angel's Kynan were I think. I'll check up & see if there were any earlier.

Bel congrats on Coby, he is just the cutest little boy I think I have ever seen. Glad that you are all home now.

Carrie wow, time is flying.

Well I have another U/S this arvo and very excited about it all. YAY I get to see my babies again. Will keep you all posted.

Hey Tam, do you want your details added yet?

Sure Sarah

Forum Name: TamB
    State: Vic
    Due: 27/1/06
    Hospital: South Eastern Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 7/6, 23/6
    Gender of Baby: Don't Know yet
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Don't Know yet
    Baby's Website: In signature
    Time TTC: 18months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 (ectopic & M/C)
    Any assistance: Yes, IVF 2 cycles
    Fertility Issues: Lost left tube after ectopic pg, right one blocked

belmarks Guest

thanks everyone for the wonderful wishes for Coby.

Being a new mum, I don't have much time to chat in here anymore, hopefully we will get all settled soon and I can chat more. Hope you are all really well!!

xx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sarah, I joined after you and Angel were already preggers, so weren't aware that you were our first two LT TTCers to have their babies!

Here's to many many more LT TTC babies to come (says sushee hopefully!)

love
    sushee

Hi -
    Sal, Yep I'm really excited and think about bub's every moment of the day!! But can't wait to feel movement and kicking a bit more.
    Tam - I just had a look at you web site - I didn't know your story before reading it now: After your history, having twins must be the most wonderful thing ever - I'm so happy for you!!

Ok I am back

Carrie, thanks we are very happy.

Babies are both doing really really well. They are both spot on for dates and very healthy. The right twin is 1.96cm and HB 176 b/p, the left twin is 1.73cm and HB 167 b/p. I have put the pics on the website however they are not as good as the first lot. This scan was done abdominally which was kinda weird for me, so maybe that is why the pics are not as good.

My OB is great, I really like him. We are set for the South Eastern Private hospital. Now all I have to do is book the 12 week scan, which I will do tomorrow. The OB wants to see me in 4 weeks and from 19 weeks on eery fortnight.

So everything is great.

TamB SO glad to hear everything is going great guns for you and bubbies.

I have booked in for my next scan - 21st July. Sarah could you please update my details. Thanks

Hay - I snuck a peek at your www and Im loving those belly shots! Into the final countdown now...

Carrie - yeah, Sush and i will be in here soon. We are doing simultaneous IVF cycles together so expect us both jumping for joy at the same time! Between her in Perth and me in Sydney - the whole country will wonder what all the comotion is about! Your tummy is so neat and round. (Love the nursery set up too, very very sweet)

Tam - how was it seeing your bubbies again? Must be amazing seeing them both in there together! This might be a stupid question, but can they tell whether or not they are identical yet? Im would assume if they are in different placentas then that means they are fraternal - yes? just curious.

I was very excited when I just discovered that my new next door neighbour is (although recently retired) one of the most well known and highly regarded OBs in our area! And across the road are two GPs (husband and wife), plus my solictor lives 3 doors up, so am hoping all (bar the solicitor) will come in handy soon!

Every one of you ladies take care and rest up. You gonna be mamas soon!

Hi girls,

I have updated website with belly shots - including those with the dreaded stretch marks (yuk!). Nursery photos coming.....

Hayseed

Hi Girls!!

Cute Belly Hay!! Can't believe you are almost there!! Fantastic!! Have you had your U/S yet to see if Pup has turned?? If not when is that happening??

Keen, Sush - Can't wait for your girls to join us here!! Hopefully, the comotion will happen soon, and there will be a mass exit from LTTTC!! Fingers and toes crossed!!

Bel - Congratulations on the birth of Coby (not sure whether I said so earlier!!). That is fantastic!! I am so glad all went well in the end and you are both home safe and sound! Well Done! And Enjoy!

TamB - fantastic to hear the twins are doing well!! Almost 10wks already!! Yay!! How is the M/S and your tum holding up!!

Sal - Have you finished your exams?? How did it all go? How are you feeling? Over 10wks already! Soon you'll have your 12wk U/S and hopefully, start to be able to relax .. (yep, says me... #-o ) You should be getting a BellyBelly belly soon!!

Tiggy - I replied in another thread, but twins, WOW what amazing news!! Well done! I hope all is well with you!

Not much to report here. Saw the obstetrician on Thu, he is very happy with everything, listened to the HB on the Doppler, sitting nicely around 160. It was the most amazing thing to hear (yep, it was the first time we have heard it!!). My uterus is almost at my bellybutton - hmmm, did not know that, I thought it was down near my map of tassie still, but nope it is much higher, and apparently exactly where it should be! Some powers of observation I have!! He told me that I won't probably pop out that much because I am so tall (6'2'') but I think that my belly is starting to happen... Particularly at the end of the day - I look really podgy! BP was fine, all my bloods from previous tests were fine. They miscalculated our risk for Downs by putting in the wrong dates - not sure how it happened, but we redid them and they are still 1:6850, so low risk, so no harm done. Our proper U/S is on the 5the July... waiting, waiting, waiting!!

Well, better get my hubby his morning coffee in bed! I am off this weekend, what a luxyry, so want to spoil him some....

Been too afraid to have you know what, but I am wondering whether our fears will finally let us..... (wink, wink!!)

Gab, we only DTD three times during the whole pregnancy!

Sal Guest

Hi Gab, wow you're exactly a foot taller than me! Can't wait to see your 5th July u/s piccies of Mr Munchy. Me and DP haven't DTD yet and I'm not keen to start (combination of hormones, plus irrational fear of him harming the bub or me spotting and then panicking, all silly reasons).

My last exam is Monday, have just finished studying for the day and am SO SICK OF IT! Can't wait for them to all be over. Not relishing having another 5 exams in November when (hopefully) I'll be as large as a whale.

Hay, cute pics! I can't imagine letting anyone photograph my belly (am not sentimental and don't think I want pics for posterity), but I do love seeing other preggy bellies. I'm up for stretch marks for sure...apart from being a shorty (and plumpish right now) both my mum and sis got a thorough set of stretch marks with their pgs. Guess it doesn't matter all that much - I never wore a bikini anyhows O

Sounds as if everything going well in here. Very exciting, can't wait til the ultrasounds.

Hope you are shuffling around to let in the new ones from LTTTC, hopefully we'll come in thick & fast, lol!!

Take care

Sal Guest

Tam, there is HEAPS of room in here, we are all waiting for you!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast