Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

Default Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

If you'd like to be added to the list below, please leave your crucial details and I'll add them
    Thanks ladies and congratulations...

Forum Name:
    State:
    Due:
    Hospital:
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl / Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl -
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs:
    Any assistance:
    Fertility Issues:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Forum name: Hayseed
    State: VIC
    Due: 16 July 2005
    Hospital: Frances Perry (if c-section)
    Ultrasound Dates: 08 June 2005, 21 June 2005
    Gender of Baby: going to be a surprise for us all
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: none....yet
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pup7
    Time TTC: 3 years
    Number of previous pgs: 6 (sheesh!)
    Any assistance: 3 IVF cycles (all failed), drug support (oestrogen, progesterone, aspirin) for this current pg
    Fertility Issues: Moderate endo, but largely one of those "unexplained infertility" patients

Forum Name: carrie
    State: VIC
    Due: 07 November 2005
    Hospital: knox
    Ultrasound Dates: 20 week on 21.6.05
    Gender of Baby: Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy -Andrian/Cass / Girl - Ariana
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 5yrs
    Number of previous pgs: 0
    Any assistance: IVF ICSI
    Fertility Issues: Not ovulating/hubby abnormal sperm

Name: BumbleBea (Gabby)
    State: NSW
    Due: 29 November 2005
    Hospital: North Shore Private
    Ultrasounds: 6/40, 7/40, 12/40 and 19/40 on 5/7/05
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Yep, but am sworn to secrecy like Sal
    Baby's Website: see WWW link in my signature
    Time TTC: 2.5 years
    Any Assistance: IVF/ICSI (2 full stim cycles, this bubs is result of 1st FET cycle done naturally with Progesterone post transfer)
    Fertilitiy Issues: Nil - Undiagnosed infertility after 4 miscarriages

Name: Sal
    State: QLD
    Due: 19 January 06
    Hospital: No Idea! New to Brissy...
    Ultrasounds: @ 12 weeks
    Gender of Baby: Will find out...TBA
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Yep, but am sworn to secrecy
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 3.5 years
    Any Assistance: Metformin only (prev clomid, plus IVF x 2)
    Fertilitiy Issues: PCOS, moderate Endo

Forum Name: TamB
    State: Vic
    Due: 27 January 06
    Hospital: South Eastern Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 7/6, 23/6, 21/7
    Gender of Babies: Don't Know yet
    Babies Names Chosen: Don't Know yet
    Baby's Website: In signature
    Time TTC: 18months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 (ectopic & M/C)
    Any assistance: Yes, IVF 2 cycles
    Fertility Issues: Lost left tube after ectopic pg, right one blocked

Name: Jo
    Due: 24th Feb, so my book reckons!
    Hospital: Dunno?
    U/s dates: In about 6 weeks time.
    Baby names: Will be a surprise
    Baby's website: Not yet
    Time TTC: 10 months
    Number of previous pgs: 3, 1-Jack and 2-biochemical
    Any assistance: ICSI IVF
    Fertility issues: DH has abnormal sperm

Forum Name: Cailin
    Due: 4 March 2006 (roughly)
    Hospital: Frances Perry
    Ultrasound Dates: Don't know yet
    Gender of Baby: Don't Know yet
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Averlie Anais/Rouge (undecided on middle) Seth Luc Paul
    Baby's Website: Not yet
    Time TTC: 24 mths with 3 mths off
    Number of previous pgs: 4 1 mc when young, Paris, 2 m/c's between Oct 04, Feb 05.
    Any assistance: Yes, Clomid Metformin & Astrix
    Fertility Issues: PCOS

Hi everyone,
    Hayseed, I'm really happy that things worked out for you and that all is well. It sounds like you need to rest up for the last few weeks of your pg and leet people pamper you!

Gab - I honestly don't know how you keep working like you do. I'd be exhausted. Just make sure that you look after yourself.
    CONGRATS on finding out you're having a little boy!! You're so lucky that you can look at the u/s and things often.
    Hubby wont let us find out the gender...but mum thinks it is a girl as the heart rate was on the higher side....hmm. we'll see.

Mel- Hi there!, How's the syneral going?? When do you start on the injections??

Talk to you all soon.

Carrie, congrats on the 20 week mark. Half way!

Sarah, could you update my details? Next u/s is tomorrow (21/6/05).

Hayseed

Just popping in to send a huge congrats to Gabby!! You cheater!! lol... Congrats on finding out oyu are having a little boy!! Yay!!

Hayseed... I'm sorry that things are getting a little scary for you, hopefully your BP will stay down enough for bub not to be affected.

Tanya

Sal Guest

Hay, am so glad your scare is over for now. :fingerscrossed: pup can hold on for a few more weeks!

Keen - getting a preg belly av would be weird ATM... I just don't feel pg at all. Once I have my NT scan and see that there actually is something growing in there then I'll be happy to have a belly av. 8-[

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hayseed,

wanted to come see you and tell you that I'm saying a few extra prayers for you and pup to see 40 weeks, or if not 40 weeks, then for pup to be beautiful and healthy and for me to get to see pictures! Lol!

Sal, even if you think it's wierd to see your pg av, don't deprive the rest of us!

Gab, Carrie, TamB et all, hope you are all glowing with motherly love (and the extra hormones and blood in your veins) and taking care of yourselves.

love
    sushee

Hay, really hope everything is going much better today, and both you and pup are ok. Thinking of you and hoping you are taking care. Cant wait to see pics of this pup... Im still thinking a boy (for some unknown reason!)

Sal, no rush for the pg av. Just cant wait to see your cartoon form with a pretty pg belly! So when is your next u/s? Look forward to hearing about it.

Carrie - WOW! 20 weeks already - that has just flown by... half way there now... hope all is going well for you.

Also wanted to let you guys know that I have a feeling there will be a rather impressive number of admissions in here over the next two months with almost everyone in the LT TTC forum doing something substantial in June/July... so hope you are ready!

Love you all, and cant wait to see the first bubs from our pg after LT TTC thread!

Sal Guest

Yep, Keen, I couldn't agree more - that LTTTC thread is just chockers with girls all about to fall pg! Will be great when this thread is just thriving, it will give hope to any one who is new to BB who can see the success stories. Can't wait for you and all the other lovely ladies to come create a crowd in here!!

My NT scan is July 6th. Couldn't come a minute too soon, as last night (and the one before, too) I had horrendous graphic dreams of m/c. In the dream last night I was on the toilet, trying to scream for my DP to come help me, but my vocal chords were paralysed and I couldn't make any sound. Terrible. I know it is probably exam stress, but seeing as I don't feel pg it just makes me more nervous IYKWIM.

Hay, how are you doing today?

Hi Girls!

Sal - oh no, what a nightmare... You poor chook, what a horrible dream to be having.. I am sure it will be fine! I have my 'formal' U/S on the 5th of July, so only a little ahead of you!! Funny, I had m/c dreams as well early on. (and I am sSTILL checking my undies.... those pesky vaginal secretions LOL!!!!!)

Carrie - great to see you again! 20 weeks!! Wow! Halfway, massive congratulations to you! Are you showing yet? (or is that a stupid question...). I don't have a belly yet, so I think I am going through belly envy at the moment, LOL. I just feel really fat at the end of the day. In the mornings my belly is reasonably flat ( not as flat as it used to be I guess) but by nighttime or after eating.... hmmmmm. Sign of thiings to come I guess...

Bel - how are things with you? Have not seen a recent post... Perhaps it is that time???

Hay - how about you? Belly rubs to you!

TamB - how are you feeling? How is the M/S?? When are you haveing another looksee??

Well, it is 6:10am, better get dressed and potter off to work. Still trying to find out what they have got in store for me for next term. I think I need a slightly easier hours job, but well, that is easier said than done.... Bring on October I say!!

Take care, and have a great day ladies!

Gab, when is the word on your exam??

Well, I'm now on meds to control BP, so hopefully they will do something positive, or I could end up back in hospital. Rest, rest, rest is the order of my days from now on in!

Other than that and a bit of protein in my wee, Pup is doing just fine. Happy as Larry.

Hayseed

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hayseed
    That's good news Pup is doing fine and happy

Have you got some good books to read while you rest or a few DVDs to make you laugh -supposed to lower BP
    thinking of you and wishing you all the happiness in world

Poor Sal - I hate nightmares like that - the more you try not to think about it -it dwells -thinking of you and hoping for sweet dreams from now on.

Gab - I think knicker checking is part of daily preg. /tcc routine - just to reassure yourself. Hoping your exam results are high

Tam - goodluck for scan -hope ms isn't too bad for you

Hopefully a few (dozen) of us will be joining you soon -

belmarks Guest

Hello ladies, just popping in (I know I haven't been around for a while - but with good reason) I had my baby on Sunday 12th June. Baby Coby Matthew was born by emergency caesarean section at 17:50, he weighed 2505grams (5lb 8oz) and is just beautiful.

I had reduced movements all day Sunday and decided that it was time to call the hospital. When we got there, they monitored me for half an hour and found that Coby was distressed, his heart rate was up around 180. It didn't drop during the monitoring so it was agreed that he would be born that day, via emergency c/s.

Coby had difficulties breathing for the first few days and was taken away from us and taken to the bigger public hospital and admitted to the NICU there. It was awful and really really hard to deal with as I couldn't go and see him for the first day as I wasn't allowed to get up until late in the day. When I did finally get to see him on the Tuesday, he was hooked up to a CPAP machine, which basically pushes a little bit of air and oxygen into the baby's nostrils and therefore helps them to breathe a little easier. He was on a drip and had all these tubes and leads etc coming from him, it was just devastating to see him like that. They eventually gave him tube feeds of my breast milk which I think helped him immensely. He started to get better on Wednesday afternoon, he still had the CPAP machine on, but they had turned the oxygen off so he was only having air (the same as what we breathe, which means he was able to regulate his own O2 levels). Then the following afternoon, the CPAP machine came off altogether and the following morning he was back with us but still monitored. I finally got to breast feed him on Saturday morning (18th June - almost a week after he'd been born) and he hasn't looked back since then, on full breast feeds (no more tube feeds) and now we are home FINALLY!! I will post some pictures on our website for you to have a look at if you are interested.

Sorry for the lack of personals, but just wanted to let everyone know our wonderful news.....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Congratulations :flower: Belinda on the birth of Coby Matthew -what a gorgeous name for your precious :boy:
    He sounds like a little champ after what you both went thru.

Hope he continues to thrive and that you are feeling better too.

We are doing our first IVF now so I love great IVF outcomes.

Sal Guest

Bel, CONGRATS!! Must have been scary for you, but now you have your gorgeous little boy! Am going to check out your website right now...

Hay, glad to hear that you and pup are doing fine.

Gab, you must have strong abdominal muscles not to be showing yet, you are lucky! But IKWYM, I'd want a preg belly too, the sooner the better 8-[

Sal Guest

Oh Bel, he is SO cute! I love the pic of him being bathed in the sink, he looks like he might have enjoyed his bath!

Bel - Congratulations to you and DH. It's been such a long road for you but you got your baby in the end. He's beautiful.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Bel, you legend you! I'm so glad to hear that you and Coby are now fine and are home. I had a peak at him and he's a real heart-breaker! Soooo cute!

Is this officially our first LT TTC baby?

love
    sushee

Hi all-
    Hi Keen and Sush - great to see you!! Hope all is well with you both and I can't wait for some more of the TTCers to join in!!!
    Hey Gab- I'm starting to get a belly. I've just added a web link with a pic of bubs us and my belly. I'll add a pic of me and DH soon so you can put a face to my name.
    Goodluck for your u/s on the 5th - it's so exciting!!!

Bel - congrats on the birth of your baby!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast