Sazz More gentle L.V's coming your way. Hope Bugalugs gets the message soon. Try and keep your feet up to help with the swelling or maybe stick your feet in a bucket of cool water.

Marcellus The braxton hicks can be a bit annoying but try to remember that this is just your body getting ready to do the most amazing thing ever possible. I can't believe you're over 30 weeks now!!! Where has the time gone????

Jo The needles are just awful aren't they? I know I was very nervous about taking Sage for his but to my suprise he was quite good considering. He didn't like the oral stuff at all and he did scream when he had his needles but no where near as bad as he did for his blood tests a couple of weeks earlier.

The mastitis is still pretty bad. Still taking antibiotics and panadol. I don't feel too unwell but I get the shivers when I attatch Sage and the pain is excruciating like someone's sticking a knife into my bb and the pain travels down my body to my feet. Sorry I hope I'm not scaring anyone off BF their bubs. When all is going well its the most wonderful thing to be able to do.
I've only given Sage 1 bottle of formula as I want to try and get him to help me get rid of the mastitis. The drs recommend that you try to feed as normal and this apparently helps get rid of the problem.

Anyway we are also off to an engagement party tomorrow. We have to drive about 4 hours up the coast for it so hoping the traffic isn't too bad.

Hi to you all and I hope you have a great weekend. Talk soon