Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - June 2008

Babymiracles just so sorry to read your news, take all the time you need to recover its so hard when the pain is physical as well as emotional. thoughts are with you and DH, take care of one another and i hope and pray your back in here with us soon.

Babymiracles, I hope you are okay and wish you strength and healing. Sending you a big Take care and will look forward to seeing you back in this post in the future.

Oh Baby miracles so sorry to hear of your loss. Please look after yourself and DH and know we are all thinking of you

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news Babymiracles. My heart goes out to you and your DH

Devon
    xxxx

Babymiracles - I am so sorry for your loss Look after yourself.

Janie xxx

Default 11 weeks today

Hi All,

Finally the time is ticking down to the all elusive 12 week mark! I hope this week doesn't drag... We have our NT scan booked for Monday next week. I can't wait to see how much our little one has changed since our last scan at 8 weeks. And then we will finally be able to let our little secret out of the bag. I can't wait to be able to tell everyone.

Overall I am feeling so much better. I haven't vomitted since week 9, but I still am getting nauseous, but that is so much easier to deal with. Still feeling tired all the time, hungry all the time and am waking up a couple of times a night to pee.

I finished all my supporting medication a week ago and think that has helped towards me feeling a little better. It certainly has mentally given me my sanity back... I was so sick of taking it.

Sorry it is a bit of a selfish post today... got to get back to work, but will catch up with personals in the next couple of days.

Hope you are all well.

Janie xxx

Not a selfish post Janie, is good to hear your news! Hope the week goes quickly for you

Janie bring on 12 weeks so glad the supporting meds have stopped.

Me: 10 week check up scan at 2 tommorrow before I start new job I hope all is ok

Janie - best of luck for your 12 week scan. I hope it's here before you know it. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better too.

TL - good luck for your scan tomorrow afternoon. It'll be great to see bub again I'm sure.

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow morning. Quite nervous, just want this evening to be over and tomorrow morning to get here.

to all, I hope everyone is well.

Devon
    xxxx

Baby miracles, I am so sorry to read your news. Thinking of you.

Janie, hope the next week flies by for you and all goes well at your scan.

TL, good luck for your scan tomorrow too and for the new job as well! Big day!!

Devon, I'm sure everything willk be fine. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way for your big scan tomorrow.

AFM: Not much happening. My first appt with my GP and midwives is next Wednesday. This appointment has taken forever to get here! Suffering with nausea most of the day and night, severe hunger and have been a bit light headed. This first trimester is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. I just hope we can come out the other end of it with good news that everything's ok...but that's still another month away.

Good luck with the scans today Devon & Linda Cant wait to hear how those babies are going!

Glad to hear things are going well Megan & Janie, i agree the first trimester is definately hard! They should bring in first trimester maternity leave.. that would be heaven!

AFM: I have my grumpy sulky pants on, got the results of Fridays tests and *ding* *ding* *ding* a big FAT positive for gestational diabetes. Went and bought all the crappy needles and monitors yesterday and started testing this morning, very unsuccessfully had to do the thing 3 times before i got it right. See the ob on Monday to decide if i need insulin injections as well but at this point she thinks yes. So i know its stupid after going through repeated IVf cycles but im still annoyed and hate being back in the world of injections again. And this time i can't eat chocolate to make myself feel better

Will try to have my happy pants on next time.....

Shan
    Last edited by Shannon22; September 9th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.

Shannon thanks for the good luck and re GTT and needles you know you love them :P

Devon: :goodluck2: with your scan today all goes well for you

Megan I agree this first trimester is one of the toughest things I have faced there are times I wish I could wake up and my baby is here

Bring on 2pm and scan

Just wanted to send a big thankyou to everyone for such kind words, thoughts and support. Hoping to be back here very soon.

Wishing you all the best on your ongoing journeys.

love babymiracles

babymiracles...so sorry for your news. look after yourself during this time

Janie...yay..nearly 12 weeks for you! good luck for the scan...how exciting...

to everyone else in here, hope things are going well with whatever stage you are at...I am still over in the LTTC thread (for now)... hoping I can join you all here soon.

Sending you lots of and Possums - hoping that you will be over in this thread in no time.

Babymiracles hope to see you back here very soon.

TL and Devon - GL with the scan's today. TL I wish I had a scan at 10 weeks - it seems like such a long wait from 8 weeks to 12 weeks.

Shannon - you poor thing. My DH is a Type 1 diabetic and is dependant on insulin, so I understand what you are going through. GL with it and I hope that you don't need the insulin, but if you do just remember it is only for the short term.

Megan - GL with your first appointment. I know what you mean about it seeming to take forever.

To everyone else Hope you are all well.

AFM - 6 sleeps to go!

Janie xxx

Hi everyone
    Its all happening in here at the mo!! very exciting.
    Devon: Cant wait to hear how your scan went today i will be keeping an eye out!!!
    TL: Good luck witht he scan today so exciting to see the little blob look so human at 10 weeks, also good luck with the new job.
    Shannon: i think the sulky pants are definately allowed under those circumstances, big thumbs down to more needles!!!! Maybe you can get some of that delicious (NOT!) diabetic chocolate in the meantime. Big hope your feelin better and you get some good news on mon re the insulin!!
    Megan: hang in there i was always told that being sick was a really good sign of a strong pregnacy, good luck and take care.
    Numa: yipppeeeeee 20 weeks were half way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Janie: glad your feelin better and how great its only 1 week til the big 12 well done, i think that first 12 weeks is just the longest espicially because we find out so early.
    Queen and waiting: how are you going??
    AFM: ive been feeling great, really positive and happy and everyone is saying im glowing which is great, my gorgeous little girl, i think, just may be a kick boxer as i cant believe how active she is already espicailly early morning and bedtime. But very p**sed off went to water aerobics last night and came out and someone had smashed my car window and stole my handbag which had nothing in it ( but DH bought it for me and informed me it cost $500, never ever thought hed spend that on a hand bag) so very upset but i guess it could have been worse, ive only had my car 3 monthes so not happy well off to enjoy some sunshine but ill be keeping an eye out for US results

Scooby: Bummer about the car and handbag Good news on you feeling so postive and glowing

Janie: 12 weeks will be here soon not long now as you say 6 sleeps

Well 10 weeks 2 day scan today and bub has a good heart beat and measures on size so that is good. Tinged CM is ok and I am still on the asprin till week 12 scan which is at the end of week 12 on Friday the 26th Sept with a follow up on the Monday with the Midwife as the OB will be away

Hi girls

TL - great to hear your scan went well and all looks good with bubs! Fantastic news! Bring on the 26th of September!

Shan - oh no, really sorry to hear about the GD, that sucks. How annoying to being back on the needles again. Hopefully insulin won't required. Sending you and some cyber-chocolate!

Scooby - really sorry to hear about your car window being smashed and your bag stolen. Must have been a nice bag! I don't suppose your insurance will cover you? Great to hear you're feeling so positive and happy though!

Well my scan went brilliantly! All looking perfectly normal, and a very cooperative baby so was over quite quickly, which was a bit of a shame. Never mind. At least baby is healthy and growing well. And 100% definitely a boy! I was soooo relieved that he's OK and looking great. DH and I are so excited about our little boy! Now we can really start narrowing down our names, buying the big nursery items etc. Yay! I really can't believe I've made it this far.

Hope everyone else is doing well, sending you all big

Devon
    xxxx

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast