Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - June 2008

Devon so happy the scan went well and you have a baby boy on the way

TL and Devon...hi- glad your scans went well. It's an exciting time for you

scooby- glad to hear you are glowing, but sorry for the dramas

TL and devon great to hear your scans went well. TL I remember the 9 week scan looking amazing, finally seeing a real baby shape with little limbs wiggling. And congrats on your little boy Devon!

Megan I so sympathise - the first trimester is definitely very hard at times. Usually in a few weeks you'll start to see an improvement. In the meantime be self indulgent whenever possible

Shannon, what a disappointment to be back to needles and stuff! be grumpy all you like, we understand. I have to do daily clexane injections into my belly... its a drag but I guess we'll do anything to keep our bubs safe hey!

Your story sounds aweful Scooby! Not only the shock of having your car window smashed but your special present from DH getting taken. Glad you are feeling good though, and I love your new ticker

Devon and Scooby, did you know there are at least 3 ladies over in the belly buddies thread who are also due on 26th Jan. Amazing hey!

I forgot to say my scan results were all fine - although I'm looking forward to seeing the OB to confirm that. The doc came in at the end and had a look at the heart, then they both pronounced it all looked good. He just had an awkward bedside manner so I left hoping they meant what they said . Will get the full report from OB on Friday.

to all..

Hi girls
    TL: Awesome, so glad that little bubs is doing so well, im sure youll be so happy to get off the asprin and start enjoying things!!!!
    Devon: wooohooooooo that is great news and im sooooo happy everything is going so well, its just great!!!
    Numa: glad your scan went well, know what you mean about the bedside manner, my sonographer was great and then the "head" lady came in and muttered something about everything looking really good, but to keep in mind sometimes things go wrong blah blah blah, had no idea what she was on about, neither did DH we just looked at each other, but everything definately was fine!! i think they need to start teaching personality skills in med school
    Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts, went back and had a good look this avo for my bag but no luck just one of those things and i really shouldnt have left it in the car, live and learn??!!!
    well glad everyones had such a positive day

Thanks everyone for the scan congrats - very exciting!

Numa - great to hear that your scan went well too!! Excellent news! I told the woman who did my scan that I was quite anxious, so every time she took a measurement she said 'lovely' or 'very good' and then said that each thing looked normal. It was good. Didn't get to see the main Dr though, I guess he looks at everything later and then sends report to my OB. I've seen the belly buddies thread and noticed all the Australia Day EDDs - amazing!! Must have been a very fertile time back in April/May!

Scooby - What on earth was that woman thinking at your scan??? Why would you say that? Nice way to try to take some of the shine off it! Sorry you couldn't find your bag, that's really annoying. Hopefully there's some bad karma coming the way of the thief!

Eeek, gotta go walk dogs. DH calling. Have a great night everyone.

Devon
    xxx

Hi everybody,
    Hope you are all travelling along well.
    Shannon: understandably having to do needles again would suck. I couldn't do them during IVF and DH had to. I understand it is more common with twins.
    TL: Great that your scan went well and bub is growing strong.
    There are many people in this thread ATM which is great to see.
    AFM: I have my first ante-natal appointment on 19/09 at 11wks. They said because I am having twins then I will be seen more frequently. Then the following week I have a 12wk scan. Otherwise I have been pre-occupied with thinking about my mother who was last week diagnosed with breast cancer. I have had a teary week trying to get my head around it. She will have surgery in two weeks to remove the lump and until then will not know how bad it is. So another TWW, but this one really sucks. I am trying to remain positive, which is hard at times.
    Anyway that aside, I am starting to get a belly and wonder how big I will actually get?!
    Take Care pregnant peeps

Hi queenh, just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis, what a shock for the family . Hopefully she will get through the challenges safe and sound.

x

Hey guys we lost baby tigger last night hope you all have better luck

Linda, I am so sorry. Take care of yourself, and I hope it won't be too long before you are back here.

BW

Linda, my heart just sank when I read your post. There is nothing I can say
    I am so sorry.

Oh Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. I am really feeling for you honey. Life seems so unfair at times doesn't it. You are in my heart and thoughts

Me (37) DH (50)
    5 september 2008 (6 weeks 4 days)

waiting1 Guest

Hi All
    Sorry I have had a shocking migraine for the last 3 days and been out of action and off work so haven't been able to check computer.

Linda - that is terrible ! How can that be when everything in the scan at 10 weeks was great. I am so sorry !
    That scares the hell out of me.
    I don't know what I meant to feel or whether everything is ok in there? I had scan at 8 and a half weeks which was fine but now have to wait until 12 weeks. Anything can happen.
    Did you have any sign at all that something was wrong.
    I am so so sorry for you sweety.
    I know its no consolation but at least you know you can get pregnant..... I know that is crap - but its all I hang onto when I panic.
    All my thoughts and love are with you and DH.

Oh TL, I'm so shocked and sad to read your post. Its hard to believe as everything seemed to be going really well... There are no words of consolation when you are faced with such a deep loss, but I'm sending you lot and lots of virtual hugs . We are all here for you in support to speak or be silent as needed. Take care sweetie...

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, Linda. I can't believe this has happened to you and your DH.

Rest in peace little baby tigger

Devon
    xxxx

Linda, I'm so very sorry

I don't understand why this had to happen at all to our beautiful TL, but I do believe that Baby Tigger's time here was so very, very special. What a beautiful angel.

Sending huge hugs and love and support

Miss C

Thanks girls they called it a spontaneous abortion (love that term) It all happend within a hour and was over. No signs or pain. I am back home with Clive now and they sent my little one to pathology for testing so we may get some answers I will call my FS Monday as I trust him and know he will chase everything he can from it

Oh Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart sank when I read your news because I know you've been on a long road so far. Take care of yourself...all the best to you and DH and you baby that's flown...

Linda: words cannot express how sorry i am that this has happened to you and DH, its just aweful. Take care of yourself and DH and i really hope you get some answers soon. Thinking of you

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast