Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - November '05 #2

*SuziQ waltzes in uninvited*

Woohooooo Sushee - Platinum Member of the Month - well deserved.
    Get those questions off to Sarah H girls.....

*SuziQ waltzes back out again*

\/ have a great weekend every one \/
    \/ take care talk to you all monday \/

Thanks girls, yep I just can't wait til I can dress our gorgeous little princess in pretty little dresses etc... hehe, well of course she's gonna be gorgeous isn't she, well to us anyhow. LOL.

Gab, just read your story & I sit here now with tears strolling down my face, as it brought back some memories, of my own, not that my journey was as long/complicated as yours... :-)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thanks Sue, I could just imagine you foxtrotting your way in and out of the room! Lol!

Hi girls,

Always quiet in here on weekends. I came to see if there's any news on Gabby, but looks like all is peaceful on the front lines.

Shell, there are sooo many gorgeous clothes for girls. I look at both boy and girl things at the moment, and recently realised how sexist baby clothes are! Except for growsuits, there isn't much that could be for either boy or girl, is there? Oh well, unless I stumble on a wonderful unisex baby shop, growsuits it'll have to be for the first couple of weeks of the little'one's life outside mum!

Only 4 more days to my big 19 week scan, and am getting really excited about seeing bub again! After the scan, I'll tell you all the big secret I have...about the names we've chosen. We've got a boy's and a girl's name, but don't want to jinx anything, so have decided to wait until after the scan to talk about it to everyone else.

I'll see you all Monday and hope everyone's having a great weekend!

love
    sushee

hey girls

](*,) ](*,)

i have been up since 12.30 am with extreme pain on my right hand side and my back is killing me i'm off for a hot shower and 2 panadol can't take much more hope u all have a good weekend

I just logged on to see if there was any news from Gabby yet, but no joy... Gab, I read your story yesterday and it was fantastic. I called out to DH to come and have a read and he thought it was great too. Last night he confessed that when he walked out of the room after reading it he wiped a tear. It's nice to know that he feels so emotional about this whole journey too, so thank you! I hope everyone elses bellies are behaving and you are all well

Hi Girls,

Sorry about the suspense... no news yet.... getting a few BH again, and a little bit of discomfort in my cervix - weird, I keep wondering how do I describe that feeling to hubby??? But otherwise all is quiet on the uterus front!! Munchy is still wriggling arond heaps, so that is keeping me sane!

Shell - sorry I made you cry - I just found that the story just wrote itself when I was doodling on the computer. You know, no matter how different our stories may be, don't ever think that yours is any less complicated/long than anyone elses. It is all relative, and in your own life, it is just as 'bad' for you as ours was for us. But it is nice that I feel less pained by it today than at the time! Hope all is well with you, and well, for little ladies, think pink, pink and more pink!!

Sush - thanks for checking up on me... no news yet.. but I promise to post once something happens! I cannot wait to hear how your scan goes. And I am so amazed that you have the strength NOT to find out what is cooking in there.....

Babydreams - I am so sorry to hear about your aches - hopefully it is just your round lig stretching. Mine still gets sore - feels like a cramp that just gets stronger and stronger even with resting.... Sounds like shower and bed is a good idea!!

Bee - thanks for checking up on me too, LOL!! I am glad that you liked my little story, and your hubby too!! Men are incredibly good at bottling things up, aren't they?? My hubby did not admit how hard it all was until after we managed our little success, so I am glad your hubby is able to at least let it out a little - hopefully, we'll be reading your amazing story soon too!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a successful cycle for you!

Well, I am off to have a little granny nap, my pelvis feels like it is falling apart, and sitting on my office chair is not helping it much. (LOL, feel like a little old lady who needs something really soft under her fanny to keep it comfy!! - and that is even BEFORE birth, LOL!!)

Take care ladies, and I promise to let you know if anything happens. SO, no news, means all is quiet at this end!!

Have a good day!

Gab your story is great! I got a bit teary too.

Hi Girls,

Sammi-j - aahh, thank you. Sorry to make you teary... O

Well, very quiet in here over the weekend - hope you are all busy growing your babies, LOL!!

Not much to report here, had a few contractions overnight (like BH but with moderate amount of period type pain, lower back pain and a bit of pressure in my nether regions, but went back to sleep and all seems fine this morning.

Gonna take it easy though, and just bum around the house (well, that is after I finish washing the floor - have a pathological need to do this today!!), then a good book.....here I come.

Hope everyone is having a nice monday morning - will catch up later on!!

Gab... LABOUR VIBES!!
    I hope you don't go over... Days turn into years I swear!

Tanya

Gabby,

the wait is excrutiating! I come in here every morning thinking has she had Munchy yet? While I currently cannot fathom why anyone in your state would want to scrub floors, I'm sure the urge will overtake me when the time comes...this much I remember from my previous pgs!

Shazz, I hope you're feeling better as I'm writing this. I was in Freo yesterday and started getting contraction-like pains, but I suspect it's my uterus expanding again. The aches and pains can be scary, I know, so if it feels like too much, rest and more rest, I reckon!

I went to the Fremantle Markets yesterday and saw the most gorgeous brightly coloured Tie Die cotton growsuits. DH had to physically drag me away! He says I can get them after Christmas (there's always some magic date that I have to get past before he'll let me have some fun!) Must be the hippy in me!

Well, Christmas is almost upon us! I hope everyone is busy shopping. I know I'll be in the shops all the time if this hot weather keeps up!

everyone. I hope everyone's well!

love
    sushee

Thanks for the labour vibes Tanya!! Not working yet, LOL!!

Sush - as I said, I promise to post if anything happens... can you imagine - somewhere between one contraction on the next, I will get gripped by a 'pathological' need to post on BB!! My hubby is gonna think i am nuts! Now is it 2 or 3 days to go till your big scan??

Hope everyone else is well - bellyrubs to all!!!

Oh and Saaaaaal where are you????? Hope all is well!

Gabby,

it's on Wed. Woohoo!

Just imagining you postsing between contractions! Lolol!

love
    sushee

Hi Girls,

Just popping in quickly before work (I'll be back this evening to do a proper post). I see we are all on Gab Watch. I'm excited!

Shell - YAY on the girl! That is excellent news.

Went to the BellyBelly event on the weekend and met some lovely mods and other members but will tell you all about it when I return.

Hope you all have a good day.

Love,

Mel

Sal Guest

Hello! So we're all on Gab watch!! Go Gab, I like to see first-timers beat the 40w mark, so here's hoping you're one of them! Are you getting nesting urges? What other little niggling sensations are you feeling?

I was upset yesterday, must have been the preg hormones (actually I have been pretty good throughout, haven't been overly moody or teary, even my lovely DH says this is so). I got a poor mark for one of my psych assignments, and whilst it will mean I end up with a very ordinary grade for the unit, it is not the end of the world, I think my GPA will be fine to get me into Honours at whatever uni I choose. Not sure about continuing with distance education and USQ, so DH and I are rethinking the whole 'Ballina living' experiment. There really isn't much work around here, so we think we will end up moving to a city sometime next year. At this stage the plan is that I will be the breadwinner and he will be a SAHD, something he'd love to do. But that won't be happening until the little bub is breastfed to 6 months (well that's the plan).

I have started my hypnobirthing DVD/CD program. I am a very strong believer in it, but have a niggling feeling that I am one of those that don't hypnotise very easily. Oh well, am going to go through the motions and see how I go at the birth. Speaking of which, at the last antenatal class the midwife went through the various percentages of birth outcomes (eg needing a c/s, having a posterior baby, tearing etc) and it was quite sobering really.

OK I have been trying to pen my TTC success story since being inspired by Gab's, so am going to pop off right now and do it. Will be back!

Gab sending you heaps of Labour vibes.

tiggy Guest

Gabby, Sending you heaps of Labour Vibes!!!!!

Sal, sorry to hear that you have had a down day, hope you feel ok soon.
    Hope the hypnobirthing goes well.

Sal Guest

Hi Tiff, yep I'm fine today, was very cathartic to shed a few tears yesterday (then felt silly about crying over a bad mark, as if were 10yo back in school!).

Psst, have posted a pic of my fat belly!

How are things with you today, medically and emotionally?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast