Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December '06/January '07

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

yes Chris keep off the 'streets' honey ... icecreams are no good for you !

yummo Rocky road drumsticks are my weakness and weiss macadamia and mango cream

confusedegg Guest

TRISH: Oh thats not fair! LOL.. Weiss bars are my favourite and yummooo and are drumsticks.. party pooper.. LOL...

Hope all are keeping well.

~Jane~ Guest

they make rocky road drumsticks??? how did I not know this LOL

I did a huge post earlier which I obviously didn't submit, oh well

Glad to hear that you are still hanging in there Chris.

I am off to have my 12 week ultrasound tomorrow, I am so nervous and worried and hoping everything will be alright, I hope I can sleep tonight.

Will pop back in tomorrow to let you all know how I went.

Jane...that's so exciting...wow!

I can imagine that you're nervous...I'm feeling the same with our nine week scan next week.

Wishing you a wonderful "viewing" tomorrow...I'm sure everything will be absolutely fantastic!

Take care...and sleep tight!

Morning everyone.
    Hope everyone is having a happy new year.

Jane and Monnie - good luck with your scans. Enjoy!

Shez - Isabella is gorgeous. Are you able to put more photos up for us somewhere?

Chris - pity about the GD but good that they have diagnosed it and you can manage it by diet. Hope you are over your scare now.

As for me I am slowing down a bit now.(7 weeks to go). It's hard to get around and harder to get comfy. But I still have a big smile on my face. Sleeping has become interesting. And the baby's movements now take up my whole bump - feels like star jumps with elbows, feet and knees.

Am starting to get organised. Have half packed my delivery room bag and my hospital stay bag, have washed all the baby things and am obsessively knitting woollen pilchers and surfing the net for modern cloth nappies... so far haven't bought anything though. We've also decided to have a doula, and amazingly, managed to get a woman that has been highly recommended by several people, we didn't think we'd have a hope leaving it so late. I feel so much more relaxed about the birth now.

How is everyone else?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

well done Kar on bag packing - don't surf the net you will find all the info in the cloth nappies thread you need

great you found a doula too

Goodluck Jane and if you u/s is in 3d you will see amazing pics like Chris's.The RR drumsticks are divine :wink:

confusedegg Guest

kar, I know it is pity about GD, thank you for your post, my stress levels have dropped now (LMAO!!) and i do feel more at ease now that my diet has changed. In saying that i wouldnt say that i was really a big eater of the wrong the things, but eating too much of things that fill you up in each meal. Now that i have to watch what i eat, i feel so much more comfortable and not so bloated, also definately not so clogged up. Not long for you now, good thing you are prepared for hospital. I have some things for the bub, but nothing for me.. Oh well i guess if it happened soon, i will have to run around naked - LOL.

Doesnt it feel good and funny when you feel the stomach jump. It feels funny when i feel him moving below and when you get an elbow scraping sides (feels like when you run your tongue over the insides of your cheek).

TRISH: Ggrrr.. about the RR's LOL.. (good thing i not got cravings). Hope little ones are good and you all keeping well.

hey guys, just a quick visit.

Jane how did you go??

love to everyone else xx

~Jane~ Guest

hi everyone

all went well today, bubs was in fine form bouncing around and laying in the right position at the right time for the sonographer to take all the measurements. They even gave us a wave (well it looked like a wave lol).

The sonographer said 'they are lying back with the feet on the dashboard', it was actually a great moment, DH and I keep watching the dvd and getting so clucky.

We finally announced today too. Mum is beside herself with excitement, DH thought he was going to have to call an ambulance for his mum, she was very emotional and all my nieces just about wet themselves. My 9 year old niece is off knitting in the heat wave to make bubs a beenie LOL. So it's all good.

Now I need to work out how to put a picture of bubs in my signature, I have a good one of them waving.

Hope everyone is well and not melting in this heat.

fantastic news jane!!

That's so wonderful Jane!

Enjoy this gorgeous time...

Yippee! Great news Jane. I laughed at the thought of all your nieces wetting themselves.

Does this mean you're next, Monnie?

Yep...I'm on Monday! 9 weeks scan...so hoping everything is fine...

Feeling positive which is good!

confusedegg Guest

Woo hoo Monnie.. you get to see your little one. Cant wait to see your pic.

JANE: WTG!!! have you worked out how to put pic on ticker yet. Luv to see it.

~Jane~ Guest

um no Chris, I think I am a bit silly, I better sit down and work it out. I was showing my 9 year old niece (one of the ones who almost wet herself - 3 of my nieces are all 9 yr olds) she thinks it looks like a girl ROFL and is preparing a list of names for me, funny thing is that she comes up with the best name suggestions, she said to me "are you writing these down?"

confusedegg Guest

JANE: She sounds like a character (Funny girl). Well are you writing them down LOL.

~Jane~ Guest

Chirs - yeah I did actually LOL
    Last edited by ~Jane~; January 6th, 2007 at 04:03 PM.

~Jane~ Guest

okay, I have updated the ticker, gee it's little though, hmm might go and have a play around

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast