Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December 2006

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Kar-the boys are lovely and they are truly the delight of my life - a few health hiccups but otherwise doing very well.
    I love your new ticker and what a yummy belly shot

Last edited by Baby~amore`; December 7th, 2006 at 04:31 PM.

no Chris - LOL unless immaculate conception besides I think both my tubes are tied. It is Fig's I was showing her it is okay if she takes Url off and adds img thingo -

Trish - if you happen to come across any of the other mummies from PALTTC - tell them to come visit some time - we'd love to hear from them.

confusedegg Guest

TRISH: I seen a ticker reading 4w 6d on your post and thought oh wow... she got another on way.

it was Fig's name in the message post and of course I would tell you before I posted but it isn't going to happen baring a holy miracle and aint that good !

Thank you so much baby amore, i think its correct now.

hehehe it caused a bit of confusion didn't it

Hi Trish
    I’ve just remembered that I used to chat with you in these forums over a year ago, I think it was in the Long Term TTC but I had a different user name back then…….love the photo of your bubbas. Congrats. Nice to leave and then come back and see something as wonderful as that. Glad to hear all is well.

Just got back my HCG results...413...which I think is fine for 4 weeks...yayay!!!

Going to be on weekly tests for the next few weeks to ensure it continues to increase...

confusedegg Guest

MONNIE: My HCG with this preg was only 296 at 4 weeks 2 days, so i'd say yours is wonderful. Congrats on your pregnancy... heres to H&H 8 months..

wow! my hcg was 35 at 4w2d!!

Thanks for the encouragement guys...much appreciated!!!

~Jane~ Guest

hey Monnie

Mine was 355 at 4 weeks 2 days, so yours sounds very good

Hope & Fig

remove the *

you are missing [img]... [/img] the image tagsaround your ticker code - instead of it being a link
    [img]http*://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;9;29/st/20070807/dt/17/k/c302/preg.png[/img]

Hope - are you allowed to say ... who you were or do I go undercover ?
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; December 8th, 2006 at 08:48 PM.

Hi Trish
    I just checked my ticker and its not showing a * this is what is has on my signature
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt.../c302/preg.png

Is it not working???

The previous name I used was sv. I didn't take part in alot of the forums, I was more of a reader back then. At that stage we were only charting. I was living in Sydney and had my gyno in Melbourne so it was very difficlut in trying to coordinate things. I did go to Melbouren for a lap to remove more endo. Soon after that I was to start comid and the gyno changed his mind, which wa just shattering to me. So soon after that I stopped logging on to BB because I found it too distressing not being able to be proactive and do something about my fertility...anyway we moved back to Melbourne March this year, changed gynos, had more tests done and then got a referral to a FS. Where we have finished our first cycle of IVF/ICSI....still can't belive it worked first round. Althoguh the more nausea I have the more I believe it!

Your name was familiar and then it dawned on me where I knew it from.LOL

Hope does your ticker address have [img] at the beginning and [/img] at the end? or just the http:// bit. It has to have the square bracketty things to make your ticker show as an image.

Morning everyone.

Suffering terrible cravings for roast chicken this morning. Weird given it is 10.30am and hot!

Kar: mmmmm roast chicken would be nice right now!!!!

I wanted to ask all you IVF ladies a question. When I was 3 weeks and 4 days up to 4 weeks and 1 day my ovaries were really bloated and really painfully. It would wake me up all night and could hardly walk from the pain and urinating gave me massive pressure pains. It got better until Friday night which was 5 weeks and the pain started all over again.

Did anyone else have this? The ivf nurses told me the first pain was from the pregnancy hormones from being pregnant and that it would eventually settle down. I guess I didn't expect it to come back again. If anyone did have it, what did you do to relieve it?

Fig - No I haven't had that I've just had the aches across the lower abdomen and it has been quite constant and at times bordering on pain...but its more aches. The VIF nurses said it was everything stretching....

Kar - I've tried the brackety things but then it didn't work......dos it go before the http? When I click on it it works so I'm not sure.......

tiggy Guest

Kar just popping in to say WOW! 30 weeks girl! CONGRATULATIONS!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast