Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ December 2006

Thats great news Monnie, are you going to be having a six or eight week scan? I can't remember....

Thanks Hope!

I'm having a six week scan...next Wednesday!

Can't believe it...the only scans I have had before (and there's many of them) are looking for nasty little fibroids...

WOW...a scan where I actually WANT to see something there!

confusedegg Guest

MONNIE: Is there 1 or 2 in there... Thats a great result. Look forward to hearing your progress during your next 7.5 months.

WOW Monnie thats a great result for 5 weeks

Are you still going to get another test next week?

My IVF nursers told me I probably didn't need to test again and to just wait for the 8 week scan. I am kinda relieved, waiting for those test results was nerve racking!

Yes Kar I'll provide seating but I am going to substitute deck chairs for fit balls and bean bags!!! The count down is on only 5 sleeps til I meet Tiny!!!

Thanks guys!

Not sure how many there are in there yet! Scan next week! Hoping just for 1 but 2 would be great (as long as they are healthy, who cares?)

Not sure if I will keep having tests...I guess we'll see what the FS says next week...he does the ultrasound. Part of me would like to...but like you Fig, the wait is nerve racking...

Hope everyone is doing well...

Cheers!

Monnie, did u have a scan to check how many viable follies u had this mth? With Holly, I had 4 follies, 2 viable & 1 1mm off viable. HCG (figures in my www) x4 in 2days with Holly but she was only 1, this time x6 in 3 days but still only suspecting 1. Bet u cant wait for that scan to wait & see.

Shezz watch, wow, not long now.

Hey Shell

Nah..didn't have any follie scan...really looking forward to scan on Wednesday though...but so petrified at the same time!

4 sleeps to go!!!

confusedegg Guest

5 sleeps woo hoo... cant wait to meeet tiny...

Kar are you next?

Just popping in to say ... Go Shez Go!!!!
    You'll have to let me know if Bob is as great at the birth end of things as at the conception end lol.

3 sleeps to go!!!

~Jane~ Guest

woohoo Shez...now it's only 2!!

hey girls. I have decided to start counting down midnights rather than sleeps as that is a forgein concept at this point!!! Hope you are all well. Belly rubs xoxox

2 midnights to go

Oh Shez - good to see you so excited.... not long now!

Shez - Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best. Hope you can get some sleep in the next few days, because you know what they say - there is no rest after the baby is born.

Cheers
    Belinda

Another ex-LTTTC-er popping in to say Hi!
    OMG is it time for Shez to have a baby???? Where did the time go? When I left you were 2nd trimester. Good luck with everything hun, soooooooo excited for you!!!

Shell, I saw your announcement, congrats sweets! Hopefully I will be joining you in here soon once I can fully convince Dh to TTC again.

Yes thats right Im nuts enough to want to go all over again lol Im just worried it will take 2yrs again and seeing as Im already having problems with all that stuff I dont like our chances of easy TTC PLUS I love being a Mama. Just Dh isnt so keen on the idea but he's slowly coming around.

Happy travelling to everyone who has a little while to go with their pregnancies! Enjoy it because before you know it your bub will be 3mths old and making you sad that their growing up

~Jane~ Guest

Had to pop in and show off my new belly, hehe, check me out girls

Hope everyone is well, my morning sickness has been feral today, vomitted 4 times this morning, thus have had a quiet day at home with Dr Phil, it's funny it's the first time I have actually been sick and then I just couldn't stop. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast