Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ February 2006

FANTASTIC news Sheree - do you know I just clicked as to which Sheree you are!!! Duh...SO GREAT to have you in this thread!

Tiff - I also use Fankles as in fat ankles, they are so classy. If I was pg during Winter I would only be able to wear ugh boots as nothing else would fit!!

XXX

Shez ~ we have had a slight change in our bub's name he is now going to be called Ryan Eric ( Eric after my DH's dear old dad ) as my first son has my dad's name as his middle name and my daughter has my mum's middle name as her middle name so my hubby wanted to carry on tradition but i still very much like Bailey and he may even end up with 3 names who knows !!

Justine, LOL at givin bum a pat or pokin if hurting when u engaged early last time.

Sushee, lucky u finished work when u did, congrats. Relax as much as possible sounds like good orders. I'm right with ya on the ankles, or is it cankles or fankles, ROFL. Hands too & I swear this morning my face & tongue were too, but DH thought they looked fine, feels ok now though. Only few more wks for preggy symptoms hey!!!

Sheree, hope those pains subside. CONGRATS on the xlnt scan.

Anna, sorry to hear ur havin family issues with IL's.

Amy, glad u might be seein bub bit sooner, but sorry bout the homebirth situation. Not long for u now. :-)

OMG Sheree as usual Im a day late with my congrats but CONGRATS!!! Im so so happy for you! it is super fun to have someone due around the same time as me and living in the same city!
    Now you can relax (easier said than done I know - I still havent mastered it )
    Nothing much to update here other than Im going to be super busy this week, starting work and all my usual pursuits. Im absolutely exhausted just thinking about it

That's wonderful news Sheree, congratulations - seeing that little heartbeat's pretty something.

tiggy Guest

Yay Sheree, CONGRATULATIONS girl!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

This staying-at-home thing is going to take some getting used to....

It's great not to be working anymore, but I miss DH (who worked in the same office as me) and I am finding myself with nothing to do once all the housework and cooking is out of the way. Not used to not being contantly busy! Lol!

DH insists that I have a little nanna nap every arvo, and it sounded like a good idea when i was slaving away at the office, but can you believe it, now I'm home, I can't sleep! I've just taken my washing machine apart to soak all the parts (don't ask why) and am trying really hard not to succumb to cleaning the fridge....

Sheree, I've sent my woohoos by sms, but another one can't hurt...Wooohooooo!

love
    sushee

hi girls ...just popped in to say i hope i get to know you a whole heap better real soon.

i am hoping this is our month due to symptoms but will confirm around thrusday.

please make me welcome if i come back lol

i wanna be here so bad!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

goodluck Danni

nesting Sushee

has anyone heard from Melbo she has been MIA since last Wed ?

Amy -how are you ?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Isn't Mel due next after Amy? C'mon girls, check in or our minds reel with the possibilities! Lol!

Even our new mums-to-be have been quiet. All waiting for 12 weeks scans now! Has anyone got dates yet for NT scans?

Washing all of bub's clothes today. Then tomorrow, I'll pack our hospital bags. I know I was supposed to do it over a week ago, but have been slack.

Hoping everyone's feeling just dandy.

love
    sushee

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!!

Hope you are all well, I am so unbelievably tired :shock: I had totally forgotten how draining these first few weeks are. Seems even worse now that I am running around after DD. She turns 2 next Monday, the time has just flown

I have a scan in a few weeks with my IVF doctor, he wants to just check everything is going ok, then off to my OB on the 14th of March! I am so excited, just can't wait.

Take care ladies, I so wish it was me at home Sushee but *sigh* I am battling it out with the class from hell :fuming:

Hi Skye- good to hear that you are having all the classic early pg symptoms (albiet the yucky ones). Some exciting scans coming up for you, woohoo.

Hi Sushee- wow I'm still so happy for you - to be packing your bags, good on you.

Me, I nearly slipped walking into works toilet yesterday and caused a really big SHOCK to my body IYKWIM. So by lunch time I had spotting of bright red, then went home early, the spotting turned to dark brown thankfully. Still having it now - it's so bloody stressful. But I'm trying my best to say "what will be, will be". Fingers crossed. In my heart of hearts I know that the baby will be here in Sept. I think this is all just a test of my sanity.

Good morning and hello to all you other lovely ladies. \/

Sushee, I've been postponing washing bubs clothes (again), coz we're still battling a flea problem since my bro brought his pup around, we've spent enuf on diff sprays/bombs at supermarket so think it's time to call the pest control, shld make him pay for it, hehe. :-|
    I've also been postponing packin bag, still tryin to find a cot. 2 diff target ones at 2 diff sales had sold out b4 lunch on 1st day, same for toysrus, been to quite a few garage sales, found a great one on ebay, but sold for $350 when they only paid $550 5yrs ago, so didnt want to pay that. So maybe we'll have to get that $450 one from babies galore after all. Dohhhhh.

Sheree, that's not fair, why do our bodies do this to us, just to drive us insane. Hopefully u wont spot thru entire preggy this time though. :-)

Skye, tis kinda funny havin to go to bed so early, sometimes b4 bigdog, hehe.

Well the oedema is not related to pre-eclampsia, yay, BP fine & no protein in urine, so all's well, midwife said bub's head is a fair way down my pelvis.

EDITED to add: Does anyone know what the 'FHS (US/P)' column is on an antenatal sheet. Examples of what looks like obgyn has written for diff visits: HS, H, FHH. ??? Or what the circled numbers mean in the 'Comments' column, eg: 4 or 3 or 2? Just curious.

tiggy Guest

Shell,

FHS Foetal heart sounds, U/S ultrasound (I'm guessing seen on ultrasound

FHH : foetal hearts heard

The numbers represent how many weeks until next visit, I think.
    HTH

Fantastic, thnx Tiff, yep, that fits... :-) How u doin with ur new bubbies?

Hi girls

Well, I'm back. We moved into our new house and were without the internet for a few months, but I promise to make up for lost time.

Congratulations to all of you who have got your recent BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now 22 and a half weeks and going along well now. Had our 20 week scan a few weeks ago and bub is growing beautifully and looks to be really healthy.

Sushee - Wow, you haven't got far to go now, you must be very excited.

Sheree - So glad you are in here, you deserve it so much, can't wait to chat to you more.

Take care

Love

Alicia

Welcome back Alicia. Great to hear bubs is healthy.

Hi girls! I'm finally booked in to have my 12 week u/s next Monday, 27th Feb - can't wait!! Had some sad news, found out that friends of ours have separated, was such a shock. They've been together for over 10 years, and have 3 kiddies. We were thinking that her DH may have done the dirty, that was until today when she told me that she did. I'm still in shock. I hope they can sort this out. He's already moved out. So sad...

Anyways....

Hey Sushee - I have one question, how on earth did you manage to pull apart your washing machine!
    Are you enjoying your time off?

Danni - fingers crossed for you for Thursday hon.

Skye - How're you going with your early preg symptoms??

Sheree - You're having a few hairy moments! Glad you're ok though.

Hi Alicia :smt039

Hope everyone else is well.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast