Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ January 2006

Congrats Sal & DH on baby Miles.

Welcome & congrats Anna, hope ur here to stay. :-)

Hope ur doin well Keen.

Well got found our wall stickers/border today after looking at heaps in shops & on net. Bought last 2 packs at local paint shop, Baby Looney Tunes Stick-ups by Priss Prints #40111, I thought they were so cute & DH agreed. Also got our Angelcare snd & mvnt monitor from Target for $134.25, yay. DH is gonna get cot out today/tomorrow ready to paint it.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sal, I've smsed my congratulations, but can't help but send them again, my sweet! Like I said, I cannot wait to see pics!

Excellent work, Shell, on the bargain with the Angelcare. We got our video/infrared monitor from Target too for $143.00, which I'm chuffed about. About the same as it was on Ebay and but the Ebay one didn't come with an Aus warranty, and ours does. Last one on the shelf too!

I also got a heap of baby clothes, and I think DH nearly broke out in hives. I swear the man still cannot let go of his paranoia, it creeps up on him every now and then! Lol! Keeps telling me we have ages to go. I think he'd prefer the baby naked and swaddled in a bath towel for the first few days until it sinks in to his head that it's actually here!

Keen, love that you're popping in. Only just checked my emails and saw that you wanted me to let you know about Sal, so am glad you had a pipeline on the news from elsewhere.

Went to my first antenatal water aerobics class this morning, and while it was bl**dy lovely, am now aching in places I didn't know I still had muscles! Lol! So am going back to lie down and enjoy my weekend.

love
    sushee

Yah for Sal & DH, welcome to Miles.

Trish, that new av is beautiful.

Nice to see that we can keep adding to numbers in here.

Take care

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thanks Tam -can't wait till we see you in here especially

Congratulations Sal and DH and welcome Miles! :happy4u:

Hi Bee

hope we see you here too very soon

I have uploaded photos of twins to our website now.Borrowed scanner from my Mum.

Cool u/sound pickies Trish.

Just created a post here for anyone who has good advise on breast pumps... :-)

Breast Pumps & Carpal Tunnel - manual/electric ???

YvetteE Guest

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about Jo (JOJA).

It looks as though the babies will be born on Wednesday if not beforehand. They are doing some more tests but it is obvious that the bubba's are going to have to arrive sooner rather than later.

It seems as though the babies should be quite a good size and Jo is doing well (bored though!).

I have passed on all your thoughts and best wishes to her and she really appreciates it. I'm sure you are as anxious as I am for Wednesday to arrive and to pray that all goes well and Jo gets to hold her two beautiful bubba's soon.

Take care everyone, and enjoy your pregnancies!

Thanks Yvette for letting us know again. We will keeo Jo in our thoughts and [-o< for Wednesday.

How far along is Jo now ?

BTW congratulations on your new bubba #3 \/

Yay for Sal - bloody marvellous news! Hope wee Miles is home with you both soon. Looking forward to hearing more details and seeing some piccies.

Welcome Anna! Congrats to you, we could definitely do with some newbies in here. Good luck with everything.

Thanks Yvette, was wondering how Jo was getting on - hopefully making the most of being bored cause that's about to change!! Am thinking she's about 34 1/2 to 35 weeks by now?? Look forward to hearing Jo's news on Wednesday!

Trish - Those u/s pictures are AMAZING! Also love your avatar, very pretty!!

Sush - Glad to hear you're buying up a storm with baby clothes and you go girl with the aqua aerobics class, I've been meaning to go to pregnancy yoga for weeks now but haven't managed to get there. So slack arse!!

Shell - awesome to hear you're getting everything sorted, I'm still waiting for our cot and change table to arrive - must admit I'm getting slightly anxious for it to arrive. Think I'll start washing baby clothes soon.

Keen - Hello honey!

Take care everyone.

Amy- wow look at your ticker you haven't got long to go either =D>

I hope [-o< the LTTTC girls get some more BFPs soon - it will be almost empty by Easter.

Hello all,

Trish, just had a squizz at the twinnies. How cute are they?

Yvette, thanks for the info on Jo. I'm so glad they've managed to keep bubs in until now, so am anxious and excited about Wed as well!

Amy, girl, I'd be panicking too if the baby stuff hasn't yet arrived. My DH has organised for the nursery furniture to be delivered at 34 weeks, just before a long weekend, and I told him that by that weekend's end, I want to have everything set up. He wanted to wait until 38 weeks!

Am just getting over the soreness from the water aerobics, but have another class tomorrow after my GTT test, so it'll be back to square one. Lol!

I agree, Trish, am also hoping for some graduates soon from the LTTTC and LTAC forums. There are a few starting cycles or are in the middle of them, so hopefully there'l be a rush come Feb/March!

love
    sushee

Whooho SaL!! Have posted in the other forum also!!

Jo - thinking of you, and hope all goes well!

Sounds as though everyone else is going along swimmingly!! Not long to go for many of you, and there are so many new names here - that is SO encouraging!

I am sorry to not be around much, things are a bit hectic at my end, but we are slowly starting to find some routine to the day, so... hopefully I will be able to be around so more soon.... (although, I am sure I have said this before....)

Still computerless, so cannot upload new piccies of Tomas, but he is doing really well, smiling at the whole worlds, cooing and squeeling - including at 3 am... Now weighs 6.3kg, is64cm long and head 43cm, so growing, growing and growing!! He is just about into 00 outfits - and well, embarrasingly I cry a lot... they grow up so fast!! I have to remind myself to savour everyday, no matter how tired I might feel!!

Well, better get some sleep before little Mr Munchy wakes again for another feed, but miss you all,

tiggy Guest

Sal,

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you and DH :happy4u: :happy4u: :happy4u:

Welcome beautiful Miles. :boy:

I am so very very happy for you

Trish - your bubs are so gorgeous and you look very sexy with your new belly. Glad to hear they are doing well.

Good luck for tomorrow Jo - I'll be thinking of your and you precious bubs.

Sush - goodluck for your GTT tomorrow.

Amy - I loved washing all of bubs clothes and linen. Lol - now it seems like all I do is wash his clothes. I had his bed made and ready for a month before he was born!

Welcome Anna - hope you have a happy and eventful free pregnancy.

I've just come back from my NT scan. All is great. My risk for Down's went from 1 in 300 for my age to 1 in 6000. Can't get much better the doc said. Bubs was in a good viewing position - waving with his/her legs crossed. 7cm long already. I'm starting to relax a bit and feel much better with each day. Still am sick if I don't eat frequently though. Now I can't wait for my 19 week scan!

Amy, oh dear, hope the cot is delivered soon, as ur countdown isn't far away... :-)

Justine, congrats on an excellent scan.

Gab & Tiff, good to c u again, those bubs would be keeping u very busy... :-)

Jo, good luck for Wed (c/s or induction?), can't wait to hear the news. Thanks heaps Yvette for keeping us posted... :-)

Hi girls

Just wanted to post a quick good luck for Jo for the birth of her little ones tomorrow. I know she can't read it, but our thoughts and prayers are with her and I can't wait to hear about the safe arrival of :boy: and (provided the u/s was correct!).

Thank you YvetteE for keeping everyone here updated, I have been copying across your messages to the March belly buddies (where Jo used to be - I can't believe they're here in Jan!!).

Cheers

Hi all,

popping in between lazing around (ah the life!) now I'm back from my GTT. Results will be avlb from my Dr on Fri, as Thurs is a public holiday, but am cautiously optimistic.

Nothing much to report on my end. Was hoping it was going to be hot enough here today for a swim, but it's cloudy and muggy instead. Can't be bothered to do much at all, so basically lying in bed watching dvds with Zaki. Booo-ring, but I love it.

Last night DH decided he wasn't sure about the names we've chosen for bubs, so that's all up in the air again. I figure I'll leave it to him to stew over. I'm too tired to worry about it!

Gab, Tiff hello chickies and good to see you're both well and busy with the babies.

Humph, yay on the scan. Sounds like everything is going swimmingly, which is just excellent.

I'm going back to bed and another movie. Back to work for me tomorrow, so am enjoying it while I can!

love
    sushee

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast