Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ January 2006

Sal Guest

Hi girls!

Well I only got home from hosp yesterday arvo, due to Miles' dramas surrounding his breastfeeding (or lack thereof). Basically he got off to a bad start by being in the special care nursery and now has breast resistance. I have decided to express and bottle feed, but am struggling to get my supply up. I will now post my birth story - Amy, must warn you that if you're hoping to see a wonderful 'hypnobirth' story you will be very disappointed! It was quite a bizarre birth...

Sush, thanks for posting my news, it's much better than the 'not knowing' isn't it!

Jo, YAY on keeping your twins inside for as long as you did and growing them so big! Can't wait to hear more details, find out names, see pics etc etc.

Keen, am so chuffed that kept an eye on how I was doing. I've missed you around the place, I just keep waiting to see a very special good news post from you, I'm sure it's going to come, and I'm going to ball my eyes out with happiness when I do see it.

Justine, yay on getting a good NT scan result, now you can stop worrying (yeah right ) from now on in.

Trish, lovely pics of your twins, how cute that they were both sucking their thumbs for their pics! I know you'll worry about your m/s going, but look forward to the second tri and glowing and blooming!

Shell, sorry to hear about your furbub Seth.

Sorry girls, preg-brain has become addled new-mum tired brain, so no other personals just now.

Oh, have posted a single pic of Miles on my website...he was just released from special care when it was taken. Hope to post better pics soon.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

yay Jo! Congratulations to you and your family, and welcome littlies to the outside!

love
    sushee

PS results of GTT today. Having a bacon and egg sandwich now just in case I can't have any more after today! Lol!

Sal Guest

Good luck on your GTT Sush! Sounds like you are just naturally cooking a big bub, though

Hi Sal!

posted same time as you. Welcome back, my sweet and already had a peek at Miles. OMG what a little cutie!! I'm all clucky now!

love
    sushee

MY GTT test came back completely normal! Ha! I knew it! Lolol!

Sal, you were right, I'm just cooking me a big baby, is all!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sal - Miles is so cute !
    I will be off to read your birth story shortly - glad you have made it home with Miles. Take care

Yay -Sushee - GTT being ok

YvetteE Guest

Hi Everyone,

I now can tell you the names of Jo's babies.

Welcome to the world:

Joshua and Jasmina (sorry, not sure on the spelling!)

Jo is doing OK. She sounded very tired and worn out though. It was a natural delivery (what a legend!) and her body is starting to return to normal after all the complications.

The babies are probably going to be in special care for approximately 3 weeks so that they are given the chance to fully develop and thrive.

Take care everyone.

Thanks Yvette - WOW Jo congratulations on the safe arrival of Joshua and Jasmina - and naturally!!!! I love the names too. What a legend you are honey.

Sush - congrats on the results, eat to your hearts content babe.

Sal I can't wait to read your birth story - sounds like it was a marathon. Hope you are resting (as much as Miles will let you)

Trish - how are you hon? I hope you haven't been worrying too much. Can you believe we are a third of the way there - YAY!!

Great news about Sheree hey girls!!! I wonder when she'll pop her head in here?

Jo, congrats on your little pigeon pair Jasmina and Joshua! Thanks Yvette on keeping us girls in the loop!

Yes, humph, excellent news on Sheree! I emailed her to see about her repeat beta but the woman is off work today, the slacker! Lol! Hopefully she'll pop in her head in here soon to claim her seat!

It's so exciting to see that you and Trish are already in your second tris! It goes so fast, and it'll be no time before you chickies have your own bubs in your arms. I can't believe I have less than 12 weeks to go! And only 3 weeks until I finish work. Seems like the time as zoomed right by.

Hope everyone is keeping well. We had a quiet patch there, but hopefully many many new grads from the LTTTC and AC forums will be coming over soon!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sushee we have a few LT girls in the wings - woohoo - who is next ?

Justine I know - it is a relief isn't it -how is your nausea & V going ?

skyelar Guest

Hello ladies,

Can I join your little group please?

We found out yesterday that we are definately pregnant from our first ICSI cycle

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Yaaaay!! Congratulations Skye If you like your details added, just shoot me over an email ([email protected])

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678