Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ July 2005

Sal - I haven't done anything about my AV yet. Was kind of waiting until 12 weeks then I might ask for one with a wee belly!

Think I might fall off my chair if I saw two at my scan too! I told DH if there's two then he has to pay for my tummy tuck afterwards!

Wow Jo, Twins, I just knew it!!!!

Sal Guest

Tam, when is your scan?

Jo, I saw in the pg announcements that you have a ticker for Jack, now I can understand why you didn't have a ticker! I'd just never seen it before - what a cutie he is.

Sal my scan is not until next Thurs. Still ages away. I just want to see them again and know that everything is ok. I know I am a worry...

Sal Guest

Bummer that you have to wait so long! But on the upside your bubbies will be that much bigger. When you have twins, you can't do the triple test for Downs, can you? You just have the NT measurement and that's it?

Yes Sal, very clever!!!

Sal Guest

Thanks Shannon! I have all fingers and toes crossed that Jessalyn's biopsy results are the best possible. [-o<

Oh Jo, honey just wanted to pop my head in and say how excited I am for you and DH and Jack!

Cant believe the number of twins lately!! Wonder if the trend will continue??? Amy.... 8-[

Jo, that is great, very exciting, somethings rubbing off on the twin front.

Everyone's progress is going good, take care

Thanks guys. It's sort have sunk in a little more today and I'm a teeny bit excited, cannot keep the grin off my face. But am still very hesitant about getting *too* excited.

I do have a webpage in the making, but it's only got the rememberance page on it for the cats :-s at the moment LOL these things take time! So if you bare with me I will scan the u/s pic and pop it on the page in the next few days.

I had a look at Jack's pic at this stage and he was only 0.65cm long! Both the twins are bigger, must be heffier lumps!

And I will get a new ticker. Jack will not mind being taken off for the moment. that is supposing that Astro is about when I stuff it ROFLMAO!

Hope everyone is fine, Amy it's your turn next. The countdown for the next scan is on!

Take care all!

Jo

Jo - congratulations on the twins!! Jack will be so excited.

Gabby - Yippee on passing your exam! Can I be the first person you operate on? I'm sure I have some body part that needs fixing ...

Hugs to all.

Mel

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Congratulations Jo -that is sensational -did you suspect at all ? what date do they count pregnancy from in IVF ? if it isn't AF ?

There must be something catching on the boards -a run of success and double blessings lately

I will be happy with one but still putting two back - if I get that far [-o<

Gabby -great news on you passing are you a general surgeon or do you have speciality

I didn't know that about triple screen and twins :-s

Congratulations Jo - I am so happy for you, DH and DS. An addition of 2 to your family!!!!! Yay!
    Gab- Congrats also on passing the dreaded exams, it must be a real load off of your mind after studying for so long.
    Sal- Looking good with the bump!
    Mel and Keen- Still sending good vibes your way. Mel, in the 2ww, you poor thing. Just remember to lie in bed each night and do some good visualising of the embie sticking!!!

As you can see I now have a new ticker, it was pretty hard to find something that had the twin slider and didn't have a speck of green on it , I tell you that for nothing!!

Only problem is, why has it got that writing on the side???? Aaaaaaaaaaasssssstrooooooooooooooooo where are youuuuuuuuuuuu??

Dunno what I have done to it, but now it's here, it;s staying, now all I have to do is get the u/s pic onto a website, think I might rough a babiesonline one up for now until mine is finished or at least half finished!

Thanks Carrie, hope you are keeping well!

Hey Joja, I fixed your sig for you

*hugs*
    Cailin

I was in the shower JoJa..... needed to yell a bit louder LMAO

Love

Thanks Cailin! And thank you too Astro!

Hi Girls,

Jo - I love the new ticker ... Jack is even better looking up close! Can't wait to see the website.

Carrie - Thanks for your good vibes ... I'm sure I'm feeling them all the way over here! You read my mind ... I do visualise the embryos burrowing at night when I'm in bed. It's the only time I'll let myself go down that road!

Sal - Your studies sound really interesting, particularly the developmental psych and the counselling. I did a little bit of dev. psych about 19 years ago when I was studying to be a teacher. It was one of the units I actually enjoyed from memory! You are a good student, putting in eight hours a day. Phenomenal! Good luck with it.

Not much happening here ... just roasting my back in front of the heater, fighting for space with a geriatric cat who won't give an inch. Hope everyone else is nice and toasty this fine evening.

Talk to you all soon.

Mel

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast