Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006 #2

confusedegg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sushee
    Yay! Chris! Woooohooooo! I will now need to send back the doco you sent me from National Geographic! Lol! You know how many times I watched it while I was pg to Charlie?? It was amazing seeing the different stages!
    Hi Sushee

I am really worried about my memory especially when people remind me what i done, how long ago was that (i remember sending it-but just not when). I made a copy before i gave it to you, i was so worried how it turned out. It is amazing of how they develop from such lil egg and lil tadpole (LOL), i watched it a few times while i was preg with twins.

Chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Chris on your - so happy for you.

I came home tonight at 11pm after the boys last feed.Only been home 50mins and I miss them already

I need to catch up on the posts but not much time this weekend between spending time at Hospital and it is my birthday in 2 mins -

I have posted a photo on their website - will update more later.

Happy birthday Trish!!!!!
    The boys are absolutely gorgy, well done

happy birthday trish

and what handsome little men you have huge congrats sweety

skyelar Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!!
    Congrats on the arrival of Samuel & Joel, they are just adorable!

Thnx Tiff, same here, was great to meet u & ur family.

Xlnt news Sheree.

Thats great that u enjoyed urself on hols Melbo, cant wait to c some more pickies.

Yeehaa, another recruit, welcome & congrats Chris. Hopefully many more to come.

That is a cute pickie of Charlie, Sush.

Wow so many ladies in their 3rd tri, so more bub's on the way.

Yay on being home Trish, but not so good havin to leave ur cute lil twinnies at hosp. Happy bday.

Happy Birthday Trish. Have a lovely day. They are gorgeous little fellas but they look different to each other.

Mel, your boy is growing so fast. Yes he looks like DH but definitely has your mouth.
    Last edited by anney; July 8th, 2006 at 02:51 PM.

Happy birthday Trish!
    You are the fourth person I know who has a birthday today! Hope you're being spoilt rotten. When do the boys come home?

I have been having intense dreams since being pg. Last night just before midnight I had the craziest yet. I dreamt that I wasn't actually carrying our baby - a brown fluffy cat had been implanted with our IVF embryo instead and was being an incubator. This seemed completely rational in my dream. In my dream I suddenly realised the cat hadn't come home yet. (I'd let the cat out sometime during the afternoon.) So I got up (literally) and went to look for the cat in the living room. I was stumbling around in the living room desperately trying to find the cat when DH asked me what on earth I was doing. I tried to explain that the (brown) cat wasn't home and had our baby and that I was VERY worried. He thought I meant our real cat (Oliver - see avatar) and said "he's in his bed, it's ok". Then he asked me if I was awake. I was very jumbled up. I slowly started to put reality back together again but it took ages before I could calm down and work out I had a natural pregancy and no cat and no IVF was involved.

I've never sleep walked before - I don't particularly want to start now. What a nightmare. This morning DH thinks it is a great joke and has been teasing me about the brown incubator cat. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Are weird dreams par for the course?

skyelar Guest

Oh Kar..yep weird dreams are part of my deal too! You poor thing I can imagine how disturbing it would have been. My DH has a chuckle at the conversations I have apparently in my sleep now as well If only he knew that half the time they involved an ex in a rather compromising position

Sorry everyone just popping in quietly to say happy birthday to Trish and to say how gorgeous your 2 little men are, I hope you had a good day today Trish

Trish, happy happy birthday my love. Those boys are beautiful too. Can't wait to see what Kathryn does with your avatar!

Kar, I tried not to laugh at your dream but it reminded me so much of the ones I used to have that I couldn't help it. Just chalk it up to the many delights of pg.

Anney - thanks and I think he looks like me a little bit round the eyes too. It's funny how you can see bits of everyone in them after a while. Hope you are going well and not feeling too ill.

Have a happy Sunday everyone. I'm off to clean the shower.

Love,

Mel

Sal Guest

Trish, happy birthday for yesterday! Ooh your boys are cute, gee the little one is a bit smaller than the big one. Which is which?

Kar, yep weird dreams are par for the course, especially early pg I found. I had bad dreams, very bad nightmares, I really hope I avoid them this time. Maybe you need your bedroom door locked if you go wandering?

everyone
    Thanks for letting me know weirdo dreams are normal. I'm laughing about it today!
    I hope they stay away for you Sal. Skyelar! Better be a bit careful there! LOL!
    Have a lovely sunday everyone.

Hi everyone.. Yep Kar I've had wierd dreams too!! I ave to admit most of mine are of an illicit nature!!
    Belated Trish!! Your boys are gorgeous!!
    To everyone

Must be the estrogen Shez! LOL I had nawty dreams during my stim cycles on IVF - especially when my E levels were right up there! LOL. Pity my ovaries were so sore I could barely sit down let alone DTD!

confusedegg Guest

Hi Trish

Gorgeous pics of Samuel and Joel. Congrats again on your great achievement.

Hope you had a great day for your birthday.

Chris
    Last edited by confusedegg; July 9th, 2006 at 08:14 PM.

New thread here ladies.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789