Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Skye,

Charlie was smaller than Zaki, but only by 3 ounces. But smaller is smaller!

Kar can't wait to hear of your scan results!

Morning everyone else. I'm feeding Charlie atm so typing one-handed with my left hand isn't easy. Will catch up more later.

Wow.....lots has happened.
    Congrats to Trish and the birth of the boys, how lovely.
    Also congrats to Sal on your pg, I've gotta say that you are one lucky ducky for it to have happened so quickly...... I had 3 years and 12 IVFs for # 2

Wow Skye your tummy is small......congrats on 27 weeks.

I was upset on Fri and left work early b/c my boss reneg on my maternity leave agreement (documented 19 April). I was going to have 3 months - help them out over the phone etc, then the next 9 months one day a week in the office and the rest from home. So after that little hiccup, bugger the company I'm taking 12 months off.....

Morning to the rest of you lovely ladies..

Sal Guest

Thanks, Sheree. Bummer about reneging on your mat leave - can they do that, once it's documented?

Skye I'm sending you *smaller than 9lb9* vibes, you wouldn't want your next bub to be any bigger :eek: OMG is that a recent piccie of your tummy? V impressive! Mine's still all stretched out from #1, I reckon I'm gonna have a baggy looking tum this time around LOL

Sal don't worry, as you get bigger, it fills out all the saggy bits. Trust me! Lol! That's why I miss being pg. No saggy bits!

skyelar Guest

Thanks for the smaller bub vibes Sal...I am hoping smaller this time as well. The delivery wasn't hard as such (but I had noting to compare it too) the recovery was just very ouchy! Yep that tummy shot is my 100 days to go piccy. I started big (progesterone tum) then got little now slowly getting bigger again. You can see how much it has changed on my webpage.

Sush glad to hear Charlie was smaller! Every little bit counts huh. The midwife just started laughing when she weighed Bai, chucked to herself that they only get bigger...gee thanks

Sheree.. at your work!! That is horrible. The last thing you need right now. Good on you for sticking it to them & taking a year off. Serves them right!!

DH is cleaning out the wardrobe in bubs room...ohh I have no idea where we are going to put all this stuff!! The room is currently Bai's play room...when do you think I should turn it into the babies room? I don't want to take her toy room away, but at the same time don't want to do it just before baby arrives? Any suggestions?

Hi everyone
    Well we are all A-OK here. Baby has heartbeat and is measuring 8mm and was estimated to be 6w6d old which is exactly where I think I am. Thanks for everyones crossed fingers and well wishes. You are right the relief at seeing the hb is amazing. The u/s also showed that this is a left ovary baby - which is exactly what I thought! The last two weeks has been incredibly slow. I hope the next 5 weeks go a bit faster!

Yay Kar excellent news!

tiggy Guest

yay kar, congrats!

skyelar Guest

Woo hoo Kar congrats, what great news

congrats Kar, you deserve it.. just noticed you got your very special BFP on my Grans 93rd birthday... the 18th June.. i am sure you will have a happy and safe pregnancy
    leis xx

HI everyone just popping in to say Yah!! to Kar on her scan and to Sal for #2 and to Trish for the arrival of Samuel and Joel. Nothing much happening here. Tummy a little firmer but I have saggy belly issues to start with too!! Next appt with MW thursday hopefully will hear Tiny's heartbeat.
    to everyone

Sal Guest

yay Kar!

Skye, I agree with Sheree, ur belly looks small, hopefully smaller bubba for u.

Oh no Sheree, thats terrible that they changed their minds. If it's an agreement though, I thought they had to stick to it unless both parties agreed to change it.

Xlnt news Kar.

Woohoo Kar

Morning ladies...

tiggy Guest

hey shell, it was so nice to meet you and the gorgeous and oh so petite Holly!
    my girls loved her!

Shez - 2nd trimester - YAY!!!

Great news Kar - hope the next 5 weeks fly for you. Before you know it you'll be waddling around like me.

Skye - your belly is lovely, a cute litle bump.

Bugger - my little man is awake. Gotta go.

Yah for you Kar, soooo excited for you!

It's exciting watching/reading all your bellies growing
    Take care

Just popping in to say that I am glad that all is going well Kar. It is so exciting!

Cogratulations also to Sal and Trish.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast