Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006 #2

Oh my, I go away for two weeks and look what happens!

Firstly, Trish I don't know if I can find words adequate enough to describe how happy I am for you ... it is so wonderful to hear that the boys have arrived and that you are all well. Enjoy this special time and congratulations to you, DH and DS.

Sal, OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be stoked!!!!! I can't believe you have already done it a second time, you clever girl! Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy.

Kar, that is fantastic news about your scan and I hope you can now relax and enjoy this pregnancy properly. Congrats!!

Anney, congrats to you too ... I know I've said that before but this is the first time after your scan so it's worth saying again and again I think!

Hello to everyone else ... Sheree, Tiff, Sush, Daisy, Shell, Humphrey, Shez ... I've missed your friendly chatter. Have just been in Queensland with Mum and Dad for two weeks and got back yesterday. Have spent today sorting out clothing, doing laundry, tidying up etc ... everything you do when you have been away for a while. Had a great time with the relatives and took lots of pictures which I will put up on WM's site in the next couple of days. He was thoroughly spoiled and it was very hard to come back to Melbourne. Great to hear all this happy news though!

Got to get cracking again on the housework but I shall be back later to catch up.

Love,

Mel

Hi Melbo good to hear from you again...

Morning ladies

I had an ob appt today and I am chuffed to say that all is normal.....love it......GD and antibody test came back normal, bubs is head down moving lots and average size, low bp that is OK and not that bad.....

Here's to heathy babies to us all....and full term hey!

I just found out after being MIA for a while - Congrats to Trish on the safe arrival of your precious boys and a big congrats to Sal on your miracle of nature!

Sal Guest

Thanks Keen and Mel! Mel, glad your holiday went swimmingly. How's WM coping with being back in cold Melbourne?

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

I have been promoted for i had my beta and it is 296 with BFP.
    Hoping it stays for at least 9 months.

Chris

YAY CHRIS!!!! Congratulations honey

Keep them newbies rollin in......

confusedegg Guest

Thank you Justine.

Hoping get more newbies here soon also.

Chris

Chris, YAY! So good to see you over here and I hope you have a wonderful pg. Great to see a new crop of ladies moving over and I hope there are more to come!

Sal, WM is as happy as ever but it's me who is missing the warmth (sigh). =)

Sheree ... great news about the continuing good health of you and your little man. Won't be long before you and Justine are graduating from here as well. As you have seen though, graduation from this forum means you can keep hanging around anyway which is fine by all of us!

Hope all you ladies are having a good day.

Mel

Congratulations Chris...

Yay Chris - Yippee!

Keep 'em coming everyone! I just love company!

Sal Guest

Chris, HUGE CONGRATS! That is just wonderful When you due?

confusedegg Guest

Thank you ladies

It was confirmed yesterday 16 dpo HCG 296 and prgesterone 880.
    Received papers in mail today saying due 13 March 2007.

Chris

Chris your nubmers are excellent

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay! Chris! Woooohooooo! I will now need to send back the doco you sent me from National Geographic! Lol! You know how many times I watched it while I was pg to Charlie?? It was amazing seeing the different stages!

Mel, great to have you back!

Sush - is Charlie winking at me - what a cutie!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lol! I believe he is! It's so funny, I take so many photos of him that when he sees the camera now, he smiles automatically!

Sal Guest

He looks so cheeky in that ticker pic Sush!

skyelar Guest

Congrats Chris what great news!! We need more newbies not long now till Justine, Sheree & I are graduating!! *gulp*

WB Mel, glad WM is going well, will have to keep an eye on his webpage for some new piccies!

Have a great day ladies

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast