Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006

skyelar Guest

Ohh congrats again Ali on your Scarlett!

I am so happy to hear that things are nice & smooth for you at home, I bet Ruby is just besotted with her new baby! Woo hoo on the great BF'ing, isn't it lovely, I so miss that closeness & can't wait to do it all again.

Have a great weekend & a big to everyone else.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations again Ali - I love your DDs' names - how is Ruby enjoying her new lil sister. Hope you are recovering well

Just popped in to say catch up soon

Ali, that is marvellous news about the feeding, particularly as you had such trouble with the birth. I'm really sorry to hear that.

Do you like red? The Ruby/Scarlett combo makes me think that might be the case =) Sorry if you've been asked this silly question before.

Shez, how are you doing honey? Hope everything is well with you and the little one. Do you have a nickname for him/her yet? You know it's required ... =)

Woohoo Ali, excellent news that you both are doing well. Sux about the general, but at least she is healthy and here......well done. I hope the GD settles down soon too.

Morning ladies

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ali congrats on your beautiful new daughter. Am hanging out for pics!

Shez, how have you been going? Woo hoo on coming into the 2nd trimester!

skyelar Guest

25 days till "The Boys" arrive

thanks Skye ... *gulp* I can hardly believe it

Trish - woohoo, not long now. Totally understand your "gulp".

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

all I can say is sleep as much as you can now! Lol! This from a mum who hasn't had a full night's sleep in 9 weeks! And you'll have double the wake-ups!

But can't wait to see the boys! Are you bringing a digital camera with you to the hospital?

Sushee - funny you should day that my DH put a bed in my office today ... need to be here as he had a few important things to do today - namely banking and few errands. It is so 'noice' to stretch out and just lie back on to give my back a rest.

We brought the big polar fleece blanket and pillows too.

I don't think I would or could sleep - I can lock the door and put the sign out - 'office unattended see other staff'. The bed is hidden from view behind a block of shelves so they can't see me .

We still only have one car (new one on order) and I have Dr's appointments Tues/Wed/Thu so I will be in every day but now at least I can have a rest.

Sush - I bet those adorable eyes and smile just make you melt in the wee small hours though.

Sal Guest

Trish I take it you run a business with your DH? Can I ask what sort of business it is? Oooh a bed at work sounds great!

Woohoo I'm fast approaching the third trimester

That's great Sheree!!! It's flying now isn't it!!

I think I remember you posting somewhere that you will try for # 3 straight away. Will you try al la naturale only?

Yep Justine, I am ecstatic to say that instead of paying for anymore IVF I will be having plastic surgery instead LOL.......We will be trying for #3 ala naturale but without the stress IYKWIM. This pg is such as miracle, but you never know do you......if it happens it happens and I will be happy. But TTC #3has a timeline, I don't want to be older than 37 (just a personal choice we have made). Otherwise, it's a breast reduction for me and some tummy fix ups hehehehe
    Last edited by Magic; June 19th, 2006 at 06:54 PM.

Sheree and Justine, it's great to see you guys so far along now. Can't wait to meet your little ones!

Trish - the bed sounds like a capital idea. I used to have pillows at work and a heat pad for my bum but I think I like your concept better. The rest will make a world of difference for you.

Going to post a few new pics on Willmartin's site tonight. One is of him, smiling. He is a real little smiler now. He's also started cooing and dribbling like mad. I bought him a teething ring today so that he has something to gum on. (sigh) My little man is growing up!

Hope everyone is well - soon to be mummies resting and current mummies getting enough sleep. =)

I go to Queensland on Wednesday so won't be around for a little while although I will log in from Mum and Dad's place to check on things.

Sheree maybe you could give me your leftover (.)(.)'s. Mine revert back to deflated sultanas after BF is over. You can keep your leftover tummy bits though lol!

Hey I have a gf who is having her f cups reduced this thurs, I'm eager to see the end results. Maybe she can help you out Justine LOL.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast