Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006

Ship it (or should I say them) over babe - cold storage preferably.

Last edited by humphrey; June 20th, 2006 at 03:36 PM.

Hey Justine - you're not far off now either!

Mel - I was checking out your new pics of the Wee Wilmartin and he is adorable, as is the little jacket he is wearing in those new pics!

Melbo - Wow he is growing up!! What a sweetie he is in his little fluffy suit!!

I know Keen!! I can't wait to meet my little girl. You can take my spot here when I go. I insist!

I'm having a last minute name dilemma. The name we had chosen is now in the top 10 popular names. I still love it but am having doubts . It took ages to find one my DH would agree to. Such a big decision!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

well if you like don't worry ...

Oh my Trish.. 24 days honey that is sooo soon.... i can't believe how quick that has gone... i bet you can hardly wait to meet the little fellas.. I can hardly wait to see some pics of them... and Justine not long for you now either... gosh you girls will have no one over here soon.. oh kar will be posting here soon, due to her wonderful news of a BFP.... good luck and thinking of you all... leis xx

Sal Guest

Mel, just wanted to pipe in and say how cute WM is! That gorgeous blue fluffy suit - it's from Target isn't it? I got given one but Miles was already too big for it, so I 'regifted' it LOL. My brother and his wife had a baby on Friday (Oscar!) and I gave it to them.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Aunty Sal - Oscar is a cute name and Miles will a have a little cuz to grow up and get into mischief with ... are they near by ?

Sal - skype you can voice talk more with a mike and MSN too but I was typing chatting - I had a five way meeting online the other night with Teddyloveclub. Skype is cool . MSN was fun playing with icons /smileys though.

Thanks Leis - hope you are recovered and on back on the rollercoaster ... but this time is it a short sweet ride.

Sal Guest

Thanks Trish, yes I'm a very proud aunty Sal! Oscar is nearby so Miles has a playmate already. Hehehe my brother was saying how babies are 'so easy' and they had a shocker of a night last night! I don't wish it on them but there is a touch of 'told you so'!

I better stay clear of MSN and Skype - I'd become addicted and never do anything else LOL

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Mel, I agree WM is sooooo cute in his fluffy suit! It's so great finally having piccies of him, I was checking your website every few days.

I got something like that for Charlie from Pumpkin Patch, but so far it's not been quite cold enough for me to put it on him. It looks a little big still but if I don't get a chance to use it soon, I may never!

Justine, Charlie is such a popular name too, but it just doesn't matter much once they're born!

BTW Sal Oscar was the name I wanted! Lol! Maybe if I have another boy....

Gotta take Zaki to school, bbl!

Hhhmmm bl**dy names are hard (but what a lovely dilemna to have!!) LOL

Hi everyone - I thought I would stick my head in and say hi.
    We got a postive Beta yesterday, and like Sheree - we've had a "spontaneous" pregnancy while waiting for our next IVF treatment (which was to be a FET next week).

Both of us are in shock. My mother is still not convinced that I haven't snuck off for a FET without telling her!

For the moment we've just got everything crossed that this little one sticks. Am finding it quite hard to move from subfertile to pregnant!

It is lovely to be able to step in here.... I must say.

Kar

Hi Lovelies,

Thanks for your compliments on WM (presently sleeping in the next room). I've been busy this morning, packing for our trip to Queensland this afternoon. It looks like a jumble sale in the lounge room at the moment.

Sal, yep that suit came from Target. One of my cousins sent it to me. It's very cute and warm too so I'm sure little Oscar will appreciate it. =) Sush, I hope Charlie gets some wear out of his! The Pumpkin Patch things are nice too. Just bought WM some bootees, mittens and a jumper from there.

Justine - it is hard with the name thing. WM's name is in the top ten too. If you like it, you use it (as I said to someone else in one of the name forums). Don't let the fact that it's popular bother you.

Has anyone noticed how the two names most likely to appear on one of those lists are Matthew and Emily? I don't think I've seen a Top 10 name list without those two on it. They never go out of style!

Trish, Keen, Sheree, Leis ... hope you girls are all well.

Talk to you all soon girls. "Look after yourselves ... and each other" (J Springer)

Love,

Mel

Kar we posted at the same time! Congrats and welcome!!!

whoo hoo kar! i wanna follow you so badly!

any room for one more in here?

Danni - you and Kar will be moving in permanently... I just feel it!

Justine - serioulsy, like the others have said - if you like the name then just go for it! You obviously have good name taste (LOVE Isaac!)

everyone else - give yourself big belly rubs, special from me!

oops! i meant do you guys have room for 2 more, me AND keen. Although shes a bit slow on her tww so she might be a few days off becoming a permanent resident yet. hehehe

The more the merrier!!

skyelar Guest

OMG Kar!!!!!! YAY
    Congrats honey & welcome!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast