Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #2

OMG the nuchal scan went fantastic! Apart from being there for 1.5 hours and having to drink oodles of juice to get baby rolling over for measurements lol
    We are so in love it was great! Nice strong heartbeat, we saw the stomach and bladder. Has all ten fingers and toes, arms and legs. Got some great shots and 3 take home piccies. Theyre on our website if anyone is interested in a peek. We THINK we saw gender bits, didnt look like a vagina to me..............right at the apex between the legs *cough* prominant sausage and meatballs *cough*
    Baby is perfect in every way, no downs or genetic abnormalities.
    Im measuring 13w1d which puts my EDD at 1st Oct now! I knew I was further along.

Gotta run to work.

\/ Im so so so so happy and in love :smt055

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Anna,

congratulations on a fantastic scan! My sonographer made very sure he didn't go anywhere near bub's bits, so he's as much in the dark as we are as to bub's flavour! Glad to see you had a sneak peek! What a pleasant surprise!

Shazz, thanks for the countdown!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Anna \/

:-k where is website look so I can take a peek

Hi everyone!
    Wow, it's getting pretty close til a few of you meet your little ones. Yep, and a good time to start labour watch for sush.
    ANNA- I'm glad that the scan went to well. Lol at the sausage and meatballs!
    KEEN- Hi there, it feels like so long since we've spoken! Extra, extra goodluck for the FET sweetie.

Hi to Skye, Mel, Trish, Shazz and all others. Hope your weekends were good.

Kyla, DH and I had a great time in Rosebud. The timeshare had an indoor pool, so we got to have a few swims with Kyla. Her first swim she was a bit wary of, but relaxed the second day and started to splash around a bit.

Sorry Im such a dill forgot to post the website.

http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/annalou/welcome.html

Hi Ladies,

Just a quickie to report absolutely no action on this front. The computer is still on the critical list but we have hope of recovery.

Anna - wonderful news on your scan! I will check out the site. Yes, there's no mistaking the old frankfurter and beans is there?

Keen - all the best for your upcoming FET my sweet.

Sushee - Good idea to start your countdown now I think ... just in case!

I have an ob appointment today and the next one is actually on my due date. I hope something happens soon. Why am I so eager to feel pain? This is so unlike me.

Hope everyone here has a lovely day and I'm sorry for both the brevity and lack of personals.

Love,

Mel

20 days until meet sushee's little un'

LV mel not long now finish line is in sight \/

Come on Mel! You're up next and we just cant wait!! Yaye!!! :bellyrub:

Lots of LV your way...

Only 8 days until we meet Mel's little William
    Only 15 days until we meet Shell's little Holly

Morning all!

and what a lovely day it is too!

okay it must be me, coz I can't tell head from frank and beans in the u/s pics, guys. I just don't know how to look at those things! Which only goes to show that had my sonographer gone near this little'un's bits, I probably still wouldn't have been able to pick anything up! Lol!

More BHs last night, and some again this morning, but have eased now. I am still in a bit of disbelief that I'm about 20 days away from actually having this baby, it doesn't seem real. So in the meantime if all our LVs go to Mel, I'll be safe for a few more weeks, I hope.

Going into the city for a long leisurely lunch with DH this arvo. It's to be our last hurrah. It was supposed to be dinner this weekend, but with the evening BHs, we thought maybe sooner rather than later, and lunch rather than dinner.

Mel, hope your puter plugs away for a few more weeks at least. To everyone else, hope you're well and looking after yourselves!

love
    sushee

tiggy Guest

BIG LVs to you Mel!!! :contract: :contract: :contract:

It's very exciting!

Not long Shell, Sushee and Shazz!!! WOOHOO \/

Going away girls for all of next week, so I'll probably miss all the action. Wishing all of you the very best for next week, be it a beautiful birth, enjoying the last few days of being pregnant with your miracles or travelling along in your pregnancy journey.

There are a couple more photos on Ivy and Noah's site if anyone wants a squiz. Smiling at last.

Congrats Anna on your scan.

Skye - how was your scan.

Wow ladies, Mel, Shell and Sushee - so close together. How exciting to be meeting your babies soooo soon. Great easy labour vibes are being sent your way from me.

Trish - how are you?

Afternoon ladies.

I'm already wearing maternity wear!!!! I think I have felt some flutters. Also experiencing some ab tightening, uterus stretching. Second trimester here I come!!!

Just a couple of questions:
    1. what pregnancy vitamines are you taking, and
    2. wanna start guessing the genders of the newbies?

(I think I'm having a boy - but will be finding out on the 9/5/2006)

Jusine, wow that's lucky, awesome surprise. Glad u had a good break.

Leis, Keen & Tam, hope u can join us VERY soon, plenty of room in here. :-)

Anna, that's fantastic results too. Wow, look at ur nursery already, ur very organised. :-)
    Oh & forgot to mention, an ice pack is a best friend for carpal tunnel. :-)

Sush, it's gonna be a close call between u & Mel. I'll prob go overdue if anything. :-)
    Thnx heaps for the countdown, however u have me down as 2 days closer than I am, but I'd love to go early though. :-)
    Thnx for Sushee's countdown Trish.

LV Mel, wow, only 1 more wk for u tomorrow.

What lovely smiles Tiff.

Tiff ~ Ivy and Noah are absolutely just gorgeous \/ i got a warm fuzzy looking at them and what a beautiful family photo of you all

Hi there everyone
    Tiff, what beautiful little smiles! It's great each time they do something new isn't it? Enjoy your week away.

Oh shell,

my only excuse is placenta brain. I mean, you're 3 days ahead of me, which is something I've always known, so my maths was cr*p to begin with! Lol!

Tiff, the twins just look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. I got all teary looking at them, now how's that for pg hormones!

Sheree, I reckon a boy too, but seeing how I have absolutely no idea what I'm having, it's a guess at best. I reckon Anna's is a boy (frank and beans) and skye's is a girl!

love
    sushee

Hey Sushee - have you seen that advert on TV where the mum is standing in front of the window with her baby who looks at her adoringly and touches her face. And the song goes "It must be love, love love"?This makes me nearly burst into tears and I'm not even pregnant! :smt022

LOL Carrie,

I hate to admit I puddle up at that ad every time! Mind you, when I was TTCing, that very same ad made me homicidal! Every baby ad made me feel like strangling someone, for that matter! So it must be the hormones!

love
    sushee

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast