Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #2

Default Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #2

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sammi-j - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

And we will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Thanks ladies and congratulations...

Forum Name:
    State:
    Due:
    Hospital:
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl / Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl -
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs:
    Any assistance:
    Fertility Issues:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Forum Name: Melbo (Melissa)
    State: Victoria
    Due: 4 April 2006
    Hospital: Freemasons (Dr England)
    Ultrasound Dates: 15 August (6 week scan) 26 September 2005 (12 weeks) and 8 November 2005 (18 weeks)
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: William
    Baby's Website: will be updated soon!
    Time TTC: Three years
    Number of previous pgs: None
    Any assistance: All credit due to Dr Hale at MIVF
    Fertility Issues: Endometriosis and otherwise unexplained infertility

Forum Name: Kelly W
    State: VIC
    Due: 12 April 2006
    Hospital: Anglis, FTG
    Ultrasound Dates: 7 week scan (Twins yeh!) , then 12 week on 23/8, next booked for 22/11
    Gender Of Baby: Surprise
    Babys Name Chosen:
    Baby Website: Notyet
    Time TTC: 3+ years
    Number of Previous Pgs: 0
    Any Assistance: Pregnant on 2nd IVF cycle
    Fertility Issues:

Forum Name: shell_l_d
    State: NSW
    Due: 14 Apr 06 (Good Fri)
    Hospital: NPH
    Ultrasound dates: 20/8, 31/8, 12/9, 4/10, 17/11
    Gender of Baby: Girl (75% sure)
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Cameron Kenneth / Holly Maree
    Baby's Website: See "www" in signature
    Time TTC: 24 cycles (5 off)
    Number of previous pgs: 0
    Any assistance: Clomid, AIH, surgery 31/5, chiro, naturopathy, multievits
    Fertility Issues: cin2 surgery narrowing/scarring, endo, anovulation

Forum Name: sushee
    State: WA
    Due: 17th April 2006
    Hospital: St John of God Murdoch with Dr Chris Nichols (my wonderful IVF FS, now my obgyn!)
    Ultrasound Dates: 7 weeks 30/8, 12 weeks 6/10, 19 weeks 23/11
    Gender of Baby: Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Girl: Lila Andrea, Boy: Benjamin Charles.
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sushee
    Time TTC: since July 2001
    Number of previous pgs: 6, all in my early 20s, 3 children, 2 terminations, 1 m/c.
    Any assistance: IVF Blastocyst Transfer, my 8th cycle!
    Fertility Issues: blocked tubes from failed tubal ligation reversal

Forum Name: Babydreams (shazz)
    State: QLD
    Due: 03/05/06
    Hospital: Toowoomba Base
    Ultrasound Dates: 08/12/05
    Gender of Baby: [color=blue]BOY[color]
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Ryan Bailey the list goes on and on will probably all change but this is the front runner
    Baby's Website: check out www.
    Number of previous pgs: 3
    Any assistance: first 2 clomid babies second 2 ivf with icsi
    Fertility Issues: vasectomy for DH and PCOS for me

Forum Name: Flash
    Due: 18 June 2006
    Hospital: Royal Womans Hosp
    Ultrasound Dates: Had first 28/10 next ?
    Gender Of Baby: ? can't wait to find out though
    Babys Name Chosen: Boy- ? Oscar, Girl - ? Gabriella
    Baby Website: No
    Time TTC: 20 months
    Number of Previous Pgs: 1- m/c @ 10 weeks
    Any Assistance: 2 cycles of ovulation induction on puregon
    Fertility Issues: PCOS

Forum Name: amandaw
    State: ACT
    Due: 2 July 2006
    Hospital: John James, Canberra
    Ultrasound Dates: 19 December and then at 18-19 weeks
    Gender of Baby: Don't know yet - tell you in six weeks or so
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Currently known as Jellybean (JB for short)
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 24 months
    Number of previous pgs: One miscarriage last year
    Any assistance: AIH - conceived on second cycle
    Fertility Issues: Unexplained

Forum Name: Baby~amore (Trish)
    Due: 1st August 2006 (officially but will be earlier with twins)
    Hospital: Possibly Nepean
    Ultrasound Dates: TBC
    Gender of Baby: TWIN BOYS
    Baby Name(s) Chosen:
    Baby's Website: under construction
    Time TTC12yrs#1 DD) current 1yr (6 months nat/IVF 6 months)
    Number of previous pgs: Charlotte born still 26wks
    Any assistance: IVF & DH
    Fertility Issues: Unexplained, June 2005 R tube removed Hydrosalphinx

Forum Name: Humphrey
    Due: 3/08/06
    Hospital: North Shore Private Hospital
    Ultrasound Dates: 24th Jan
    Gender of Baby: GIRL
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl - ?
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 14 months for # 2
    Number of previous pgs: 1
    Any assistance: IVF
    Fertility Issues: Endo

Forum Name: SKye
    Due: 6th October 2006
    Hospital: Nepean Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 8th Feb
    Gender of Baby: Will be finding out!
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Not sure yet
    Baby's Website: Soon I promise!
    Time TTC: 18 months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 angel May 04, DD 23 months old
    Any assistance: Clomid 8 months, ICSI cycle success 1st go
    Fertility Issues: PCOS & poor swimmers

Forum Name: Magic (Sheree)
    State: Perth WA
    Due: 1st Oct, but elective c/s mid Sept 2006
    Hospital: SJOG Subiaco
    Ultrasound Dates: 17/2/06 8wk (dating scan)
    Gender of Baby: Will find out
    Baby Name(s) Chosen:
    Alex or Jayden / Soraya
    Baby's Website: not yet
    Time TTC: 3 years #1, 3years #2
    Number of previous pgs: DD (3), EP '05, Chem '05
    Any assistance: Vitex
    Fertility Issues: 4OIs + 4IVFs = DD, 1 OI + 12IVFs =EP & Chem pg. This is a "natural pg"!! One tube, severe endo (12 laps), PCOs, ACA/ANA +ve.

Forum Name: MUMOFONE
    State: QLD
    Due: 4 Nov 2006
    Hospital: Mater Hospital, Townsville
    Ultrasound Dates: Next week (for 7wk scan)
    [b]Gender of Baby:[b]
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Courtney, Gemma, Brianna, Jarrod, Regan, Andrew
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs: 2 (1 m/c)
    Any assistance: no
    Fertility Issues:

Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ March 2006

OMG at grown men beating up at 15 year old girl. Sushee your poor baby :hugs: I hope these guys get delt with by the police quickly.

Trish ~ GD is alright at this stage i just hate the needles you'd think after IVF the needles wouldn't worry me but i think it has made me hate them even more
    how are you feeling ? and whats new with you

tiggy Guest

Sush, OMG! Sorry to hear about your poor DD. I hope she heals quickly, both inside and out.

Hi Trish! How are you going???

Not long for alot of you girls now, OOOHHH this is getting exciting!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thanks girls,

my DD is 5ft nothing and so slight that I cannot fathom what thrill these ar$eholes got out of beating the cr*p out of her. The 27yo apparently lifted her off the ground by her neck, threw her down and began kicking her in the back of the neck. I shudder to think what would have happened if he caught her in the wrong place.

I swear I feel like going down with a baseball bat to give him a serve. I hope he becomes someone's b***h in jail, is all I'll say.

On a nicer note Mel, Shell, any of you getting any 'signs' of impending labour?

love
    sushee

Sush - I just PMed you about the assault. I can't believe something like that would happen. I hope your DD is okay, both physically and emotionally although I'm sure this will take time. Some big tough guys those losers are, attacking a little girl. I'm just glad that you know who did it and that they are going to be facing the consequences of their actions very soon.

No actual signs of impending labour yet but believe me, you girls will be the first to know. =)

Talk to you all later.

Mel

Thanks for your PM, Mel. I just got a call from the council to say that the police and council security will be stepping up patrols in the area until the thugs are arrested. My first question was where were you guys on Fri night then?

Anyhow, I don't know about you and shell, but I'm getting nearly no sleep nowadays. The little'un thinks bed-time is play time and movements are not...umm..pleasant anymore. In fact, a kick to the bladder hurts like all hell! Also have had oedema - though not as bad as yours shell- and leg cramps. All in all, definitely in that stage of pg where nothing is comfy and you're virtually useless at doing anything.

Am truly hoping that you guys are feeling far better than me. The next 50 days or so are going to be exciting!

love
    sushee

Sush I am so sorry to hear about your DD! Honestly I saw that kind of disgusting behaviour in Sydney, I didnt expect it here :shock: Do you mind my asking what suburb your in? I get worried about going out alone all the time for that reason, I was attacked in Jan 04 10m from my house walking to the pool and in a pretty bad way for awhile. There are always young people out riding and walking around our street late at night esp on weekend, and they always seem to want to fight right outside my bedroom window BUT I live in Rivervale so its expected.... I hope your DD recovers soon!

Sheree (Magic) - Nice to see you around! Sorry to hear about the hayfever, Im lucky mine seems to have disappeared since getting pregnant, can only hope that means a pnuemonia free winter for me [-o< I cant believe your almost 12 weeks, its just flown by hasnt it?

Hope everyone else is well and Im flinging LV madly around the thread for those who need them! Im doing ok, having a bit of a guilt attack as I had a Mr Whippy ice cream on Monday, totally forgot about the no soft serve rule but my OB said not to panic, there are women who eat them all the time and are fine. One every now and then wont kill anything lol I still feel awful........ 1 more week til 12 weeks! \/

Anna,

I'm in Willetton, a supposedly very 'safe' suburb. but like the police officer said yesterday, there are no 'safe' places any more. All it takes is a small percentage of a bad element to stuff it up for everyone else.

Also wanted to say that prior to soft serve becoming a no-no, I lived on a Maccas milkshake a day when I was pg to Zaki. Oh how I miss them now! Lol!

love
    sushee

Sushee ~ me too on the macca's shakes and sundae's ](*,) i miss my ole friends lol

tiggy Guest

Mel,

Can we start LV's for you and little Will yet??

No nothing more to report from my end Sush, sounds like u might go b4 either of us. :-)

Anna, how exciting, there's also a few NT scans round the corner. :-)

Sush - yes it gets very uncomfortable at night, I agree. There's a lot of poking and prodding going on ... not from my end. I can understand how you're feeling. I'm just so relieved to be at home now. I don't think I could still be working.

Shell - Yes, I'm wondering if Sush will be first too!

Tiff - Start the labour vibes by all means. I'll just set up my satellite dish!

(Speaking of forbidden food - I'd love some sushi, coleslaw and a hotdog. Mmmmmmm .... )

I just went up to KMart to get another pair of tracky dacks before the sale ends. I'm having trouble wearing most of my clothes at the moment as Willmartin hates the BellyBelt and will no longer let me wear it. His favourite garment is a pair of penguin-patterned pyjama pants with no elastic. These tracky dacks are all right though (made by Bonds). They have a long fold-down piece of fabric at the top that stretches and covers the belly nicely and I'll be able to wear them later on too.

Hope you all have a good evening and I'll catch up with you later on.

Mel

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone...thankyou for the well wishes.

Sush ~ I'm glad to hear the thugs are getting justice (not enough for my liking)...I was appalled to read what happened to your DD. What is wrong with the world today???

Sorry, for no personals atm...I am just getting to know everyone.

Me ~ Had a horrible experience today. I had a bt done yesterday (just merely to measure hcg levels, because HPT was such a strong +ve). I called the doctors surgery today and the nurse told me that my levels were 1,378. Then, she went on to say that the levels were very low, and raved on about how I must be very early pg. I got so scared because I am supposed to be 6 1/2 weeks. Sat on the lounge and stewed for 10 mins, then rang the Obgyn. The midwife was so mad...she checked her info against last AF and said that the hcg levels were indicative of a 7wk pregnancy. Phew!!!!! ..... drama over.
    Last year I m/c at 9wks. The scan showed the sack at 4wks...so I was terrified that the same thing was happening again....thank god it isn't !!

Thanks for listening...I am keeping quiet about the pg this time until I see the Obgyn next week and see that little heart beating away!!!!

Beccy :flower:

Hi Beccy,

how horrid of the nurse! I hope that the scan puts your mnd at ease next week.

How are we all today? DD came back from work yesterday much better than she has been over the weekend, and I'm glad she seems to be getting some of her 'shine' back. Had a bit of an upset when one of the boys she was with who witnessed the attack called her to beg her to withdraw the charges because he wasn't supposed to be out that night and is now scared that the cops will interview him, and his parents will find out he snuck out of the house. What a jerk! She chucked a wobbly at him for only thinking of himself, and tonight I will be calling his parents to tell them what's going on anyway, so either way, he's going to have to 'fess up. Bad enough he didn't help her on the night, but now wants her to keep quiet about it all to save his skin.

Also, I went shopping this morning and started getting really deep, painful twinges between my legs and had to stop in one of the aisles to catch my breath. My niece, who was with me, absolutely freaked. For a second there, I thought my waters were going to break. I finally got home but am wondering what happened! Lol!

Hope everyone is feeling fine. Mel, I bags for you to go first, then shell, then me! That's the plan and we're going to stick to it okay?

Love
    sushee

Becky, geez, heard a few stories now where incorrect info been given to preggy ladies scaring them. That's terrible, glad u got the correct good news in the end though, wow.

Sushee, OMG, really, how insensitive of him, glad ur DD put it to him & is starting to feel better. It'd be nice to occur in order, but by sounds of ur body talkin, it may well be u first... :-)

Mel & Sush, I haven't had any painful bubby movements & generally thru the night she's pretty good, guess she must be in a good posi then. Hope ur bub's ease up so u can get some rest b4 pending birth.

Only 20days / 2wks 6days for Mel.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Gee it is quiet in here ladies

The hide of that guy -Sushee - what did his parents say ?

How is everyone today ? Can't believe it is Friday again- so glad for w/end.

Mel - when can we start labour vibes ?

:-k Sushee is getting closest not being your first !

Morning girls,

I haven't yet spoken to the boy's parents, Trish. Ariani had told some of her firends about this boy chickening out of being a witness, and apparently he's getting loads of grief at school, and is generally being ostracised by all his friends. I suspect he'll come round without any effort from me, if he wants high school to be a pleasant experience. If not, I'll call his parents this weekend. I'd like to give him the chance to come clean on his own, rather than me force him into a corner.

Shell, I'm glad to hear you're getting some sleep. I guess I've been getting cr*p rest, but you've had to put up with the swelling, poor chook. I am so hoping to be the last of us three to go I am so not ready for labour and birth yet!

Mel, I've given up trying to look half decent. I've been living in DH's clothes, and as sloppy as I look, I don't care. He's 6ft 4inches, so it's an understatement to say I look ridiculous in his track pants, but I'm beyond caring what people think of me! Lol! They're lucky I bothered to put anything on!

Okay, I'm going to start Mel-Watch!

Only 19 days until we meet Mel's little William!!

love
    sushee

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast