Mako...sorry to hear you're not feeling that well today...sounds a bit awful what happening in the pool...ugh! Yeah...DH did find the antenatal classes useful. I guess because they really explained the process of birth. He's also found the Birthskills book really helpful...especially when they talk about the pain as 'healthy pain...it's just a muscle working'...
Ltl Panda...that's fantastic news about your scan...YAYAYAY!!! So thrilled your DH saw his little baby...wonderful!
Smegs...hope you're doing well
Jo...sorry to hear that the reflux is continuing...you poor thing....yeah the sleep thing is pretty awful, hey? I can't say I enjoy going to bed much anymore...used to love my sleep...now it almost feels like a chore...the dark circles under my eyes tell the story!!! Here's hoping your energy levels get a fantastic boost in the next few weeks!
Marcellus...yayay for the afternoon off! Fantastic! Yeah...the weather is pretty miserable here at the moment, hey? Supposed to improve over the weekend!
ALR...hope you're doing well!
As for me, still haven't had Ob. appointment yet...he's running late so probably won't get in to see him until 7pm-ish! Was having lots of tightenings last night...but today it's all settled down again...went to a Bellybelly get together today...met Sushee in the flesh! She's wonderful!!! Also met Danni (another LT-er!)...fantastic! Then went and had a facial...which was lovely...though lying on my back doesn't feel very comfortable!!!
Will let you know how I go at Ob's...most of my belly buddy group have either had their babies or being induced in the next few days...I may end up being a group of 1!!!
I really appreciate you guys and the excitement you have shared with me...means so much!
Bookmarks