Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 weeks and have a bit of blood

Hi everyone

i m/c last night i just feel so empty and sad. i had backache all eveing so had a bath and went to bed and when in bed the pain got wosre so i went to the toilet and some clots came out and then as i was getting back into bed i felt a lump so i ran back to toilet and as i sat down i heard something so looked in the toilet and there was the sack sitting at the bottom of my toilet so i called dh and he said it def looked like sack. this might sound horrible to some people but curiosity got the better of me i got a plastic bag and put it over my hand and got it out the toilet and when i looked at it i could see my baby floating around inside i could see its eyes and arms it was so strange and amazing to see it and then the more i looked the more it sank in that it was my baby i was looking at then my dh said it was time to do something with it so i wrapped it in tissue and flushed it away and now i feel so guilty doing that i just broke down and regret flushing it away but i didnt no what else to do cos i saw it i feel bad just flushing it away. anyway i just thought i would let everyone no i dont need D&C now just need to do a preg test in 2 weeks to make sure all hormones are gone. and can i say a massive thanks for all your support and that i hope i will be joining this forum again real soon and may you all have happy and healthy pregnancys i will be checking in every now and then take care everyone.

Munchy xxx

Munchy i am so sad for you- dont feel bad for what u did, anything you did would have been traumatic for you... hugs for you and your dh.

Sorry this is so short, i am at work, but when i get home this afternoon i will pm you..

Take care
    StarBright
    xoxoxox

Hi munchy,

I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through. I too lost my little one in July very much the same way - I had woken up in the morning with very bad cramping; went to the toilet a couple of times for pain/bleeding, and then following a really severe cramp, I passed the sac. I too didn't know what to do at the time, and regretably also flushed it down the toilet. I then rang my OB and told him what had happened (I had only seen him the day before for a scan & was told I was likely going to m/c); but OB still wanted me to come in for a D&C. If I knew then what I know now about miscarrying naturally, I would have questioned why I needed to go in for a D&C at all - I guess my OB just wanted to play it safe, but a different OB probably would have told me I didn't need one.

Anyway, I know how you must be feeling, and as StarBright has already said, no matter what you were to do you it would still have been extremely traumatic and painful for you. I really hope that you move through the physical recovery very fast so you can begin TTC again, but take as long as you need to to grieve the loss of you little one. I had a big cry just this last Monday because it was my 'due date'; you never stop remembering them or missing them or wondering what it would have been like if only...

You are in my thoughts and prayers munchy.

Oh Munchy, I've had just read this thread. I am so sorry for you babe, my heart is breaking for you :hugs: Please don't feel guilty, you did the best you could in what would have been very traumatic circumstances.

Big understanding cuddles.
    Lv Spring

Thanks again girls for all your support i had a bad night last night i was in so much pain it was like labour i didnt understand it as i had already passed baby night before i had to get dh to rub my back cos it was so painful i then started to burn up and shiver so i rang my emergancy doc as it was midnight and he wanted to see me incase of infection so before going i went to toilet and i passed a big clot but pain carried on so went to docs and he gave me some antibiotics just incase he told me that my womb is realeasing blood and stuff and then it collects up and forms a clot then my uterus contracts it out thats what the pain is he said this could go on for a few days i have been feeling really light headed again today so have a feeling the same will happen its just unfair loosing a baby is bad enough and havng to be put through the pain of it all us just unfair it sucks. anyway i feel really unwell today bad headache feel sick so am going to have a nap thanks again girls.

Munchy xxx

I am sorry Munchy... :hugs: The pain will ease soon, it is hideous I know to have to go thru all of this. Sending you a big cyber hug and lots of love...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12