Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 weeks and have a bit of blood

Default 9 weeks and have a bit of blood

Hello everyone i am 9 weeks pregnant and wen the toilet yesterday morning and when wiooing i had a small streak of fresh red blood then when i wipped again there was nothing it scared me so much and i was in tears all morning although it was only a tiny bit anyway spoke to doc he said it should be ok then tonight i had this weird pain near my pubs and shoot up in to my tummy and went to toilet and there was another streak of blood no bigger than a cm so very tiny bit i have never had a m/c but had a loss at 23 weeks due to a medical termination i am just so scared of loosing this baby and cant stop panicking what does this blood mean also i did have sex the night before getting the first bit of blood can anyone help.

thanks ever so much just really scared

Munchy xxx

FIrst of all Im so sorry for your loss It must have been terribly hard for you. It is really scary to have a bit of bleeding but it can be normal. You may have burst a tiny capillary while DTD which can happen but to be on the safe side and to ease your own mind, I would be contacting your doctor again, telling them about the pain too and getting in for an u/s. When I was pg with Iz I had some bleeding at around 6.5 weeks and it was so scary, as I had a loss earlier in the year. I had an u/s and it was so reassuring to hear that heartbeat and know that it was all ok.

Good luck hun.

Thanks tan

i have got doctors this morning at 9.40 and its the doc who knows all about my history which is good as i dont have to explain everything as i hate having to explain all the time i am still getting a little pain but not bad and had some light brown this morning i am gonna ask if i can have a u/s before the weekend but over in england they are so hard to get so fingers crossed i get one this week as dont want to be thinking whats going on cos thats the worst the not knowing anyway thanks for your reply will let you no how it all goes.

Munchy xxx

oh munchy, how scary for you.. hugs babe what is the time difference with you n england, its night time here- thursday night 8 pm ish, but you say you have an appt this morning, so does that mean soon? sorry i am geographically challanged!!!

I hope so much for you that you get some reassuring news when you go, at 9 weeks, they may be able to pick up a heart beat with a doppler if they cant get to a u/s machine, and the dr may also check you semi internally to see if you are dialated at all.

I do know DTD can cause a small amount of bleeding like you describe, and i thats all it is.

Take care, i will keep an eye on this thread.
    xoxoxox

Hi girls

well time difference is you are 10 hours a head of me.

Bad news had my scan and here is no heartbeat i am completley devestated i cant stop thinking how can this happen i thought i had my fair share of unhappiness why did my angel have to die they said the heart stopped about 2 weeks ago so not sure weather to have [email protected] or do it naturally i think i will go for a [email protected] but still thinking about it i just cant get my head round it all.

Munchy

Default I'm sooo sorry munchy xoxoxoxo

oh munchy, that sux, i am sooo sorry, i dont know what else to say, i agree, i think you have had enough heart ache and you certainly didnt desreve or need anymore to add to it.

See how you feel about the d and c, it may make things go a little quicker for you- which sounds awful, but will get you on the road of physically healing quicker maybe? Emotionally, take your precious time and grieve and cry and be sad for your tiny angel.

again i am sooo unbelievably sorry munchy. Take care babe, you know where we are. xoxoxox

Love Starbright
    xoxoxoxo

Munchy
    Just seen your post I am soooooo sorry to hear.
    I am sitting crying. Big Hugs hun
    Lost my words
    Take care
    Chris
    Sorry.......

Oh Munchy I am so sorry! It seems so horribly unfair that you have to go through this again.

I'm thinking of you. I don't have any other words but just

Belfie.

I am so very sorry Munchy

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBelle View Post
    I am so very sorry Munchy
    I'm with AnnaBelle - I'm so very sorry for your loss *big big hugs*

I am so sorry that your little one flew away... Sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Thanks everyone for all your support i am just lost with what to do with myself my world has been urned upside down again and just struggling still feel numb about it all have been booked in for D&C for next wed thought they could have got it earlier for me. there is no blood or brown stuff all is normal thats why it feels a bit sureal but just scared to go toilet all the time and feel like i am on my own with it all also hospital asked what they would like me to do with the remians of my baby as in england its against the law to throw any away so my options are take baby home with me put it in fridge or freezer till i decide what to do or they cremate baby with or without me there now taking baby home is not an option dont like the idea of having baby in my fridge or frezzer just doesnt seem right so i am gonna get baby cremated but hubby doesnt want to go and i feel like how can i not go to my own babys service if they are gonna do one anyway so not sure what to do just dont want to make desicons right now but i have to also how much time off work do people have for things like this my doc has signed me off for next week for me to then return on the 3rd when i dont have surgery till wed 27th sorry to go on thanks agian for listning and all your surport xxx

munchy, my heart is in peices for you.. I am soo sorry!!!

I would go to the service, do you have a close girlfriend or a sister or your mum who m,ight want to come with you? I can understand Dh not wanting to attend, sadly its one of those things where often men and women grieve and handle things differently- as i am sure you know... but if you want to go, i think you should.

as for going back to work, that will depend on how nice your boss is, and how much time your dr can give you- i know after my d &c i had a week off from the day of the surgery, but after a few days back i asked for another week- more for the emotional pain then physical,(sadly similar to you, i suffered my missed mic about a year or so after my 18 week loss) i had a nice dr who agreed that i should take as much time as i needed, and my bosses were understanding, even though i hadnt been working for them when i lost Darren, they knew about him and what i had been through. Here is alittle of what happene to me with my missed m/c.....

I was very slow to bleed too, as is the way with missed m/c, it started on the friday night, just a slight bleed (brownish) and when i went to emerency they couldnt find a heartbeat but said it could just be coz its hard to find, go home and rest and if it gets worse come back... (yeah thanks) i spent the whole weekend with slight tiny amounts of bleeding-all brown blood- which the dr kept telling me was a good sign it wasnt a m/c, just a bit of old blood passing through when went to another emergency hospital on the monday.I started getting a bit of cramping at lunch time and finally got in for a scan ( iwent in at 8am, got my scan appt at 3:30- really fun day)i went to the loo in the radilogist and at that instant i got my first bit of red bleeding and i knew what they were going to say... i was m/c. They told me my little bubba had never got a heart beat. I still wasnt bleeding heavily and they said it had been sitting in there doormant for up to 5 weeks and so they booked me in for a d & c the next day. I bled quite a bit after the d&c, for at least 10 days i think, (very heavy and very red sorry TMI)

My heart goes out to you at this time munchy, i understand your fear of going to the loo, and i cant beleive they are making you wait till wednesday.

I can only say that i hope physically things go smoothly for you, and emotionally, take your time and grieve for this little bubba who is very special to you.

Take care, i am thinking of you xoxoxoxo

Love StarBright xoxoxo

thank you so much starbright

your story sounds so similar to mine when i was having scan cos i was ment to be 10 weeks they done normal belly scan and she said i can see a sack but nothing inside so can you go to toilet and i will do an internal one so went toilet and when i wiped there was lots of pink and i thought when i go back into that room its not gonna be good news i no it and she said i am so sorry its not good news and that was it i couldnt stop crying i asked to see and i could see the clear sack and baby inside i could see its little head and the nubs that were gonna be hand and feet she said everything is there but the heartbeat she said it stopped at around 7 wks 2 days and i had a scan at 7 weeks where you could see the heart flicker so it must have stopped 2 days after me seeing it which hurts even more i cant stop thinking why did it stop its just to hard. well my cramps are getting worse but bleeding has stoped again its just on and off mainly pink i just think either do it naturaly now or just dont give me any pain and wait till wed. i just want wed to come round or for them to have a cancelation i dont want to go out anywhere just incase i start bleeding heavey or something. as to service my friends and that have said they will come with me but im not sure what to do still if i m/c naturaly then wont need to make desicon so will wait and see. and as to work i dont think i can go back 4 days after having d&c but if i feel like i cant then i will go back and ask for another week off i will just see how i feel at the time one more question for everyone di you get hot flushes when going through this as last night i keep burning up really bad my face was so red then it would go away then come back just a bit weird. thanks again everyone.

Munchy xxx

Munchy - my heart goes out to you. This is unbelievably cruel and I really hope you can get some good support emotionally.
    Tracy

i cant rememebr any hot flushes, but i would say it is connected to whats going on...

I understand your fear, just stay home and rest as much as possible (even though i know its hard to sit still and not think about it all)- i became very good at veging out in front of the telly like a zombie, i couldnt handle sitting there thinkiing, so telly helped keep my mind slightly occupied...

I'm glad your friends are being supportive, it will be a hard few days waiting and wondering how it will all turn out. I'm so sorry you are experiencing a loss again. Its just not fair.

Take as much time as you can off work, if you do end up having a d and c, yo will probably still be bleeding and cramping a little 4 days later.. the hospital may give you another certificate, ask for one if they dont.

I will keep checking in on you mate.. take care xoxoxo

Dear Munchy,

Like Starbright, I didn't get any hot flushes either, but I was a missed m/c, so only had symptoms after the D&C (I was lucky - very mild symptoms afterwards, virtually no cramps, very little/light bleeding). I did end up getting a heavy cold (hmm sure that was connected to my emotional state) and just felt generally lousy - don't know if that's similar to your hot flushes. I think your body & emotions are going through so much right now that it's easy to get more run down that you realise. So I also agree that you should take as much time as you need. I don't think there's any "right" timeframe that you should feel like you should be back at work - it's about what you need, and what feels right at the time.

My heart goes out to you waiting till Weds, that must be really hard for you wondering if it will happen naturally or waiting for the D&C. I'm just glad for you that it's booked in. One day at a time, cry, eat chocolate (if you like it!), do whatever you need to do. I'm sending you big and take care of yourself.

Belfie

sorry for your loss and sending you a big hug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast