Thread: cramps?

Question cramps?

On saturday i fell over and landed on my hands and knees, but pulled a few muscles in my stomach. Last night and this morning i had these horrible AF type of cramping. What can this be does anyone know?? Should i be worried? I am trying to get an app with my midwife for tomorrow she is only in on thursday and fridays. There has been no spotting but the cramps are that bad im 'waiting' for them..
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited by MrsBump; January 9th, 2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to write something.

Jen, i fell over when preg as well.. actually, i fell down a drop, about 1mtr, landing on a concrete surface, and we where both fine.
    If you cant get into see your midwife, have you thought about just dropping into your local hospital emergancy department and getting them to do a check?
    As long as you dont get any bleeding, you should be fine thou. I also tore my stomach muscles during preg, and i know how much it hurts.

OMG Debbie that would of been scary! I just got back from my gp and she said everything is ok.. it took a while for her to find the heartbeat but its strong. Bubba actually kicked the doppler! LOL
    Thanks for posting!