Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy huge boobs

Talking Crazy huge boobs

Hello chesty ladies!

I just wanted to share something I think is quite funny and my A-cup friends (and their shocked men) have no concept of....I now wear an F-cup bra!!! :eek:

I've always been a 10-DD for the last good number of years but last week, there was no pretending I could still cram into it so I went shopping and to my shock, found that I can pour myself quite snuggly into a 75-F (75 here is the same as 10 in Oz). The 75-G was too roomy...but I'm sure I'll be back to pick one up within a month at this rate.

All this and I'm only 3 months into this pregnancy!!!!

How are your boobs going?

Oooh, I want to call you mean names now. Still not fully fitting a B-cup here, was an A-cup before.

Well, at least I can still go bra-less at night, but that's not what I was after!

I dont fit into any of my normal bras any more, which are all around 10C and 10D.
    I went out and got a Maternity bra the other week, and its a 12B. I havent worn a B cup bra is ages!
    Go figure.

I wish I could find some maternity bras in a size 10 though, but I havent been able to find any.

If it makes you feel better Ryn, I'm normally a B cup, go upto a C cup when pg, D cup for about 2 week post birth then back to a C. Now that I'm not feeding any more, I'm back in the same B cups that I was in before I was pg! (didn't even go out and buy new bras! )

mum5boys Guest

I am usually a 12D and go up to a 12DD when pg but I had to go out and buy some new bra's last week as I was busting out of them and I am now fitting into a 12 E bra and I was saying no that won't fit me but it did but I don't know how long for.
    Michelle

I went from 14c to 14dd in about 6 weeks, now at 17 weeks, I am almost ready to get new bras again. The ob says the growth should settle down soon, but I dont know!! Also my nipples are huge. I am dreading having to go bra shopping again... my aching back!

I went from a 12DD to a 14E and that's barely fitting me now DH is loving it, but my back is starting to hurt by the end of the day.

I've gone form a 12C to a 14D. Hubbys words when he see's them "magnificent"

Told him to enjoy them now as they will never look like this again!

I am usually a 14D, but went to a 14DD almost from conception, now needing an E cup, but haven't bought any yet. They are still really sore too, and I have to wear a singlet or crop top to bed. How sexy is that!!!???

Victoria went from a C cup to an F cup over the course of about six weeks during our first pregnancy.

I was ... impressed.
    Last edited by Schmickers; November 1st, 2006 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Michael can't type well at 7:15am

I was DD before pgcy, went onto F with DD#1 and with dd#2 I went up to G. Now i can wear anything from a E-F depending on style. Oh well. Next pgcy I might just have to have custom made bras *LMAO*

I went from a 12B to 14DD and have been wearing sports bras to bed since i got pregas as it 'holds' them better and I find they are so sore in the morning. In the first 12 weeks when we weren't telling anyone yet al our friends kept saying...umm Nets your hooters are looking quite big. I wasn't sure how long the new push up bra answer was going to work ha ha...
    Anyway they have stayed the same for now but I imagine hey will go up a bit when bub arrives. I seem to have the only husband that prefers them smaller. He is horrified with how big they are now and personally I look forward to going back to a B as well.

Yep I went from a c cup to a G cup.....

They arent all that pretty Ryn, you aint missing nothing hun!!!!

Well Im Galde Im Not The Only One I Was Getting Really Worried I Was A 14c Now A 16dthere Huge Im Not Happy

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

I went from a 12d to a 14d please stop there please... dont want to go any bigger they are so bloody heavy.. and my aerolas (spl?) are huge.. hahahaha

I wish I had that problem...rofl...probably wouldn't if I had it though right?? I think I'm around a c cup now...but need to go and try some bras on cos I'm a bit squished and all now.

Update....G cup and showing no signs of slowing down!!!:eek:

I went from a 10E to a 12E in the first few weeks - I think i should probably be refitted soon but I just brough two maternity bras I really like so I'm hoping to last a bit longer (the Elle Macpherson Maternity bras are great and come in the bigger cup sizes).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast