Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy huge boobs

Mine got so big (straight away) and I never looked pregnant, just HUGE busted. I was a c or d cup and went to god knows. Anyway, after I had coco the midwife even gasped at how big they were!! Good news is now Im way smaller and even smaller than pre coco (maybe even smaller than after tilly too. about a c now, but all my bras are slightly too big!! xo

I went from C to D by about 8 weeks. Am now 15, still in a D, but, thinking it will be not to much longer before i might need to go shopping again. I have heard the Elle Macpherson bras are good. Is it to early do you think to get matenity bras? considering i dont know how much bigger i will get. Dont wear any support at night, probably should thou, but for quite a few weeks they wherent sore in the morning, but, of the last maybe 2 weeks they have been painfull when i first get up, so must be having a growth spurt.

I've gone from 10B to 10C and starting to spill out a little.......but.........my boobs are now uneven! One is larger and lower than the other! I've always had perfectly symmetrical boobs, so am somewhat unhappy at the current situation. Will they get more uneven? Will they become even again? All experiences and advice welcome!

I went from a 16E to a 20GG whilst breastfeeding!
    However I was "only" a 18F up until about 18 weeks...

Oh and one of mine has always been bigger than the other.
    Last edited by Amity; January 14th, 2007 at 10:11 AM.

I am not sure if they will even out for you Feathertop, but will cros my fingers for you.
    Mine have gone from a D cup,,,, to a DD/E cup!!!!!!!! I am wearing an E cup at the moment, but the cups are a little puckered and loose,,, but I konw that as soon as my milk comes in,, they will probably more than fill them up lol

Hey ladies,
    Glad Im not the only one! Went from a size 12C to a 12D at about 8 weeks and then to a 14 D at about `12 weeks and now at 25 weeks just got fitted at DJ's for a 14E! OMG - the lady also said their is not much choice in style if i get bigger (inevitable i think once my milk comes in) so if anyone has suggestions on where to go or particular brands that would be great (If thats ok - re:forum guidelines???)
    Cheers Tan

fishy fishy Guest

I was living in boobie denial. My bra actually burst from too much boobies cramed into them and then i just went braless for a while. I went and got fitted for a bra the other day because my chest was starting to hurt and i found out i was a 12E and that i am on the cusp of 12F!!!!! i was a 12A or 12B depending on the brand. My DF hates them. He liked small and nice and now he is scared of these huges melons on my chest.

I was also wondering does anyone elses boobs spurt? i have herd of leaking colosteum but i thought that happened in the third trimester. I don't have a drop here and a drop there, if i bend over to pick something up my boobs spray a jet of liquid(sorry TMI). Is this normal?

I have Barely there almost B's I'm hoping for some ass fat to migrate north for the winter and stay there lol go boobies go! *tries willing them to a C cup* lol

Mine weigh about 7.5kgs each & are oozing outta my DD cups!!
    I was in G cups with my first & same (with a tad or excess, with my second, with my third (now) I think I'll just use a Glad bag & tie it over my shoulders & that should hold em!?

Lol Tracey,
    I know how u feel,,,, mine are huge too,, but DH just looks on longingly as they are still too tender to touch lol.
    Pre TTC they were a D, now i have had to go into the E/F cup from bodywise maternity full bloom range!!
    Even though they are a little puckered around the sides,, (so i am assuming i am the E size, not the F) ifigure that when my milk comes in, i will fill up that easily lol.
    I am not sure if a hefty bag would be comfy,, but DH has offered many times to walk behind me all day holding them up for me lol

Before my first DS, I was a 14D. Whilst pregnant - I grew to a 14E.

Now pregnant again with second child I had to buy a 16E, but when I went to Bras and Things, the fitter said for me to order a 16F.

I heard that they can grow 3 times during pregnancy.

Funny thing is, with the first pregnancy - my boobs stayed big, didn't go back to the 14D.

I am thinking of a breast reduction after I've finished having kids, breastfeeding.

Im not very tall, only 5 foot 1 with small hands and feet - and these huge KNOCKERS!

Caz sounds exactly like me also 5ft, I started out a 10C cup pre kids and went up to 12DD with first then an 12E with second now a 12F with my third and they never went down after each pregnancy I hate them they're saggy!!!! I am thinking of a reduction too they're just out of control and need so much support it's rediculous

I'm the same as you two ladies. 5'1", normally a size 12E and currently wearing a 16H.
    I'm hoping i don't grow too much more during pg, i couldn't handle my back pain pre-pg, let alone now, when im carrying an extra something kilos on my hips as well.
    With regards to reductions, i know they can affect your ability to breast feed, but as i think i'll still be having children late into my thirties, i want the reduction after bubby one, how fair out of control can they continue to grow?? Would it be a waste of money to have it done the first time before being finished with child-bearing??

I would wait till your finished with having bubbies so they don't continue to stretch and grow and ultimately sag plus the risk of having the nipple moved which might effect bfing. You might be lucky and after bubby is born they might go down, I found after losing a few kgs post pregnancy they did go down from an E during bfing to a DD which is perfect cause you can buy minimizers with underwire YAY!! the best invention ever I know how you feel though it changes your whole shape because your back is trying to support these giant mellons and a belly aswell.
    I have been wearing a thick stetchy camisol top over my bra which has really helped keep them snug against my chest, I just bought it from Kmart in the normal underwear section, it doesn't fit over my belly but no one can see it under my clothes. I'm going to get a few more for when baby is born so I can wear them at night just to keep them in control.
    :hugs: I feel your pain hun

well I was a C cup before I got pg and I am still a C cup, feeling slightly ripped off LOL mine don't really get any bigger when my milk comes in after bubs is born either.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Wait, they grow even BIGGER *shocked*
    Okay, ive def gone big, but how big i dont know yet...to scared to go shopping lol. I do still fit into my bra's, but on the bigger back strap setting, and ive noticed that my boobs sag heaps too, my bra just doesnt hold them up!
    The other night i was layingin bed and *snap* my bra literally just busted open, i was like i should go get some new bras haha.
    I used to be barely a handfull (12A-10B), now im a handful and a half, and, still growing?? EEEKK.

Im off now, to go shopping, for more bra's. LOL.

WOW Expat maybe you should be sharing some of what you have. I'd LOVE big boobs. My sister lives in the US and she is a G,and I tell ya there some tits there just huge. And me Im just an average C cup when im not pregnant

*sigh* i was a B cup before i had annika, went up to between a b and c while i was bf FT, now that she's weaning, im down to a saggy, droopy a cup... i hate them. DP keeps telling me more than a handfuls a waste, but i know he's a boob man *sigh* oh to be a nice, rounded, non-saggy C cup...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast