Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy huge boobs

Ye being so short (5ft1) and big knockers - def. is out of proportion! lol.

I found a great maternity bra - i had to order it though. Its no underwire and I must say it certainly holds 'them' up.

Its a Berlei one from Bras and Things.

caz - is it not lacy too?
    i swear if it holds it up its lacy and annoying!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by joralyd View Post
    Caz sounds exactly like me also 5ft, I started out a 10C cup pre kids and went up to 12DD with first then an 12E with second now a 12F with my third and they never went down after each pregnancy I hate them they're saggy!!!! I am thinking of a reduction too they're just out of control and need so much support it's rediculous
    Do you have small hands/feet? I do but I have these big knockers!

I wish we could 'donate' them!

i'm 5'1", was a 12E pre-pregnancy and as i have not been able to be fitted properly since am now wearing a 14H, which is growing painfully small also. I think, well i'm pretty sure, that i should probably be wearing a 12J or K, but i'm not keen on buying off the internet so i've put it off as long as possible. Need i mention this is my first bubs? I wanted a reduction before, now im unsure whether its a good idea to fork out before im finished having kids - but i dont plan for that to be for like, well, a long time =(

Default Breast reduction.

Hi Ashnat. ye i have put my name on a 'waiting' list for public - to get them reduced. I hear it can take 20 years till its yr time. !!??

Just wondering where do us big chested ladies buy bras bigger than an 'F' cup????

Last report i saw was only 3years, same as knee ops, but i saw that report six years ago. Best way to do it, is to find out if you can get the part 'medicare cover' (ive been told they'll subsidise about 3k for medically proven necessity, or however you want to put it) - and sign up for private health insurance - though it depends hwo quickly you want it done... if you can be btohered waiting publics not so bad, but i think i'd rather have my 12 months health cover and go private. That or once i get back to full time work i'll look at having it done completely through a private company and just have to pay the whole lot. They've been unbearable for the last three years i really don't think i can have them this big for much longer...

Hey, in second, or even third pregnancies, do you boobs still go heaps bigger, if you went up 2 sizes in your first pregnancy?

I went from a nice C cup up to an E cup in my first pregnancy, and they never really went back smaller.
    So, I was just wondering if cup sizes go up alot in other pregnancies..

( I hope I made sense. Lol. )

xx

With my first baby i went from a c cup to a dd then back to a D after i stopped bf

Second i went from a D to a DD then back to a D

This time i went from a D to a DD already so i am sure i will be a E before the end

Nikki

I was roughly a 12B when I fell preg with my first. Went up to around a 14C when preg and feeding, back down to a 12A, next baby I went the same, only back to a saggier 12 A. I didn't think it was possible. With Noah still a 12 A and went up to a 14C, then back down to an even saggier 12A, yes, they could get saggier it seemed. Tehya I went back up to a 14D and these impressive boobies lasted me quiet some time until we cut back on feeds. They didn't quite get back to normal (small and saggy) as I was preg when she finally weaned. Now I am a 14D and still growing. I won't buy any bigger bra's though. I know after a few weeks my boobs will settle down.

Damn there are alot of girls on here with big boobs. You know, it's ok to share don't you ???

Honestly i wish that i could share cause believe me i would share. But no returns

Nikki

Exclamation

Started out a D cup beforehand, plenty big enough you would think.

Now spilling out of an E cup at only 15 weeks!
    I dread to think where this is heading, only can find up to E in maternity bras!

Luckily DH is a "boobs man"

Quote Originally Posted by ashnant View Post
    caz - is it not lacy too?
    i swear if it holds it up its lacy and annoying!
    lol
    \\

Ashnat - yes it is lacy I think!!!! It hasn't bothered me - yet and i live in hot humid Brissy.

kirbstar23 Guest

Hey expat...

Just thought i'd pop in and let you know i'm in a simular situation!

I'm normally a 16D, at 9 weeks and many comments about my double cleavage popping out everywhere i decided it was time to get a new bra!

I went in for a fitting at the local bra shop, the sales person talked me into a maternity bra (and let me tell you i have not looked back). I walked out of that shop with a 18F (for fun bags) ha ha ha - thats what hubby called them anyway!

Also only weeks ago (around 31) i was finding them quite firm in the cup... so went back in to the shop, this time walking out with 18H (it is the uglyist thing i have ever laid eyes on). And they had to order them in.... suprise, suprise they don't have bra's that big in store.

My sis lives in england and i was telling her about my ever expanding bust... she was cracking up huge time! And when i told her they looked like something jypsies would move into if i hung them on the line, she nearly peed her pants!

So darl.... i hopr your in a maternity bra, they are much more comfy and expand in the cup! The sale assitant told me you should be able to fit a full fist in the cup as well as boob! So try them!

Love Kirby
    xoxo

ps.... Good Luck trying to find them, it is very difficult and expencive!

Heh, i finally went shopping yesterday.
    It was a painfully teary experience. And by painfully teary i spent about six hours in tears during and after and then cried some more thinking about how much it breaks the budget! Lol.
    Well it seems i've gone from a uncomfortable but fitting 12E pre-pg to what is now varying depending on who sells it.
    I bought a 16HH in Fayreform and Playtex 20F. So... go figure =S. Also maternity bras are way too uncomfortable, unsupportive and just plain irritating because i can only find the FLourish lacy one by Triumph and the lace annoys the crap out of me, i also hate the pointy boobs i get from it... so im sticking to underwire bras for personal comfort...

lisa&boys Guest

Oh yes mine I am usually a B cup but went shopping yesterday and brought a c cup but when I got home my dh looked at me and said I might need a D cup soon lol he calls me dolly pardon atm...I am loving the comfy maternity bras I got though. So much more comfy than normal bras. I also got one of those tank tops with the bras in them....ahh heaven so will grab some more as time goes on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123