Thread: leaking boobies

Default leaking boobies

when did everyones boobies start leaking. the other day i had stuff on my nipple just a tiny bit but all dried up but nothign on my bra so i dont knwo if it was this or wat.

Sounds like you might be starting to leak a little colustrum. I didn't leak noticable amounts last time until the last 2-3 months - I started noticing wet patches on my sheets, bra and shirt.
    Everyone is different though - some people leak very early on. Hopefully you won't reach the stage of having to wear breastpads every day for a good while yet... They're so not comfy in the summer!

Well with my 1st I leaked from about 30weeks and by the end I had to have a spare sheet on the bed as I would wet the sheets every night but with both girls I didnt leak at all. so i think it all depends if you are worried at all just give your nipple a little squeeze and see if anything comes out. But been as you are only 16 week I dont think you should worrie about it too much it will come..

This is my 1st pregnancy and my boobs have been leaking since around 18 weeks. And as they would leak whenever they wanted i've worn breastpads all the time, so there wasnt any embarassingmoments and i take them off at night so my boobs can breath (if that makes sense). Breastpads arent comfy at all in this hot & humid QLD weather.

Sassy, this is my first pregnancy, and i started leaking at about sixteen weeks.
    I don't have the need for breastpads (thankfully) because my 'leaking' is mostly at night and i try and 'express' as much as possible in the shower (warm water seems to stimulate) and at night before bed. If this is something so are able to do tell your DP to be warned, i've gotten Anthony smack in the face a few times (he now calls me squirtle...) PMSL.
    Best of luck with the rest of your preg!

Hye hun over the past week or so i have noticed this too. there isnt enough to wet my bra or anythign but i do notice droplets on my nipples and if i squeeze my nipple a little more comes out. Don't worry about ti too much i got scared at first and spoke to my ob as i thought i could have had an infection or something but he sadi that all id fine and some times people just start leaking early.

rhyb Guest

Oh thank god!!! I'm 22 (?) weeks and I've been 'leaking' for a good month It's so bad I HAVE to wear breast pads at all times otherwise I have attractive 'patches' on my shirt... I was freaking out thinking that shouldn't til bub comes along thanks

I started leaking on Monday. Yay. 22 weeks. Only little bits. And mainly when I...um...milk them. (pos TMI I know.) Just enought to completly wet the end and maybe dribble off.