Thread: Sore Ribs

Default Sore Ribs

Wanted to vent....... and maybe get some sympathy, you know how sometimes it reassuring knowing that you aren't the only one.

I have just started to get uncomfy sleeping. Its not that my belly is in the way or that I have cramps or anything like that. I feel like I have arthritis in my ribs!! I dont of course but I have such achy ribs that every hour or so I have to roll over the the other side and this continues all night!! I have found that if I sleep on my side with my arms out to the sides but with my head facing up - so I am contorted kinda legs to the side but still facing up (dunno why it was so important to give you guys so much detail)- that I can stay that way the longest without having to move.

I can handle the uncomfiness at work - from standing or sittng too long, that horribe swashed up, feel like I have eaten too much when I havent eaten at all feeling. But I like my sleep too much (i know I need to get used to less of it).

Tell me someone has a solution?!?! Hot water bottle maybe?? I have a body pillow but it doesn't help and I have tried sleeping with les pillows but that doesnt help - tonight I will try sleeping with more pillows so that I am propped up - but if that doesn't work and this continues I think I will lose my sanity within a few weeks

Last edited by MummyDuck; February 25th, 2008 at 01:49 PM.

bubNo.2 Guest

hello:

Poor baby ... i feel for you it is soooo annoying when things start to hurt hey?

Try taking a panadol/panadeine to make you relax and lessen the pain.

it is probably the 'loosen up everything drug' being released that has loosened everythimg up even your ribs. I cant for the life of me remember waht the natural chemical is called that the body releases so we get ready to squeeze the baby out!

Cheers Ainsley

bubNo.2 Guest

hello:

Poor baby ... i feel for you it is soooo annoying when things start to hurt hey?

Try taking a panadol/panadeine to make you relax and lessen the pain.

it is probably the 'loosen up everything drug' being released that has loosened everythimg up even your ribs. I cant for the life of me remember waht the natural chemical is called that the body releases so we get ready to squeeze the baby out!

Cheers Ainsley

bubNo.2 Guest

woops i posted the same one twice sorry