Thread: stomach cramping after sex

Unhappy stomach cramping after sex

Given that at this stage sex is pretty much a full circus act, I wanted to know if this is normal.

Last night dh and I had a rare intimate moment, rare because I am just so uncomfortable which is awful as I am very and pretty much constantly horny sorry tmi but I do think its one of natures cruel jokes.

Anyway I digress... afterwards I swear to god, it felt like I had pulled every single muscle in my stomach, to the point where I had to just lay there because it was so painful I couldnt even sit up right. Has this happened to anyone else? I seriously lay there for a good 10 mins afterwards, maybe we need to find an alternate position or that might be me done on the romantic front for this pregnancy

Is this normal, it kind of freaked me out?

i had that too but not to that extreme. i found the spooning position is the best or doggy. but i am the opposite to u i dont really want to dtd at all. so we havnt really done it much

I never had that..but for me doggy or chick on top to be the easiest....

Maybe you went at it to hard?

I hope your feeling better today

...and i agree...it must be a cruel joke. Wih DD1 i got randy to often...but DD2 was a rare occassion until i hit tri 3!!

Thanks ladies, though going at it too hard is a bit of a contradiction at the moment its more like being on a see-saw and im the see-saw

I think it will definitely affect any further dtd, dh is starting to get paranoid about hurting bubs and the bigger I get the more I cant think of anything worse and with that pain geeez not again.....I also think the first time he feels her that will be it for him, game over.

I had that too- though not that bad. I get those pains whenever I move the wrong way- so I figured I must have been doing a bit too much moving the wrong way in the heat of the moment without realising. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt your baby or do any lasting damage.

I have had some painful cramps after DTD as well ,i figured it was just my uterus contracting from the orgasm so i'd just lie stll & relax for a bit afterwards.I was a little worried but all the info i've read says that sex wont hurt the baby.

DW used to get a massive BH contraction after an orgasm, it used to curl her up into a ball. So no - not so unusual...

I am 25 weeks and had a rare act of "morning sex" a couple of days ago (I am more of a night person). I then had to deal with very strong Braxton Hicks contractions for most of the day. I was cramping and my tummy was going so tight. It freaked me out at first, but after a bit of research on the net I realised that it was pretty normal to get BH's at this stage in my pregnancy and that the more pregnancy's you have had the stronger they get. Seeing as this is my fourth pg, I am expecting more BH to come.

Ive had it with all 3 of my pregnancies, so for me, its normal!

frankie Guest

Honestly darl i wouldnt worry, I had the exact same thing when i was dtd or sneezing or coughing. This is perfectly normal. Its just your uterus stretching so the muscles are stating to loosen. Its very painful and I know exactly what your going through. I'll give you a good position for dtd so it wont hurt so much, I'll try and describe it the best way possible, lay on your back an your partner lifts your right leg and comes in from the right side with him on his left side. in conjunction to your body i would say he's at an angle of 45 degrees, man this is so hard to explain. You then place your right leg over his arm. ill find out the positions name later and let you research it when i post it later.

Hope this helps

*Frankie*
    p.s dont worry its normal