Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2cm dilated...40 weeks + 1 day

Thanks Bindy, I can't believe my little baby boy is 6 months old today. The time goes so quickly. I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you today. I'm sure little Madeline is going to be here soon though, yey. So very very exciting. Good luck, you'll love the journey of labor, it's amazing.

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Mummy Mel, wow, 6 months old today! I bet the time travels really fast. This pregnancy has been pretty fast and then when you are due, it seems to really drag on! I hope Maddie comes soon too! I can't wait to meet her even though I will go through all that pain to finally meet her. Let's hope I see more loss of plug today and some contractions start happening! My DP's birthday is 4/4 and mine is 5/5 so we're hoping she keeps up with trends and she's born today 1/1, even if it's 11.59pm tonight, LOL

Thanks for your wishes xx

Wow, that would be great 4/4, 5/5 & then 1/1. Come on Madeline go go go!!!!

Oh, you have a great outlook, you'll do a wonderful job through labor. The more confident you are going into labor, the better it will be for you.

Come on MP, come on contractions, lets get a move on. Only 14 more hours of the action day left lol!!!

Good luck xxx

I'm so eager to read up on your progress and hopefully soon your birth announcement for Madeline.

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks Mummy Mel, you're funny! COME ON BABY!!! Will let you know for sure but I've lost more plug. YIPEE!!

Yey, good news bindy, keep it coming lol
    How are the pains?

~Belinda~ Guest

Zilcho Mel...just unsure what she is doing...I think I'm spoiling her too much in there with yummy food!!

He He. She is probably just being a typical female and wanting to make a grand enterance.

All this early / pre labor is good though. I had heaps of it and had a 3 hour labor. Not saying it will be the same for you, but there is a good chance it might.

Ummm, have you thought about accupuncture???? I went to a place just off Kingsford Smith Drive at Newstead, had 3 lots over 5 days, and it seemed to give me the kick start I needed. Or it could have just been a coincidence, who knows. But maybe if things are still the same in a day or so (fingers crossed Madeline will be here by then) it might be worth a thought. But I'm still sure you won't have to bother.

Good luck!!

~Belinda~ Guest

3 hour labour on your first? How awesome is that!

Well we are booked into hospital tomorrow morning to bring her on if she doesn't come naturally today. My DP works in emergency services and has to return to work Friday. He's in charge so can't just "leave work" very easily. So at least he'll be there for her birth! And has a couple of weeks off after it too!

Let's just hope I go into labour tonight anyway.

Thanks for your posts and wishing me luck!

Love Bindy xx

Oh, wow, so you'll definately be holding your bubba within the next couple of days, now that is exciting. 3hr labor was for #2. My first was a 5hour labor. But with that one, I had nothing leading up to her birth. Maybe increased CM (plug) then one night my water poped and contractions didn't start until mid the next morning.

Once again, good luck. I look forward to reading all about it. Which hospital are you booked into?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12