Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CM Question (TMI warning - no choice unfortunately)

hope everthing is alright

Oh Tali you duffer!
    Im a-okay - i've put off going in because, wouldn't you know it, after taking the time ti b!tch and moan and get it out it seems to have settled - and i dont want to go to the doc's by myself so im waiting until later tonight to go with DF.
    I wonder if maybe it's influenced by physical activity. Like today i have done nothing, whereas the two days before when it had worsened i was on my feet all day.
    Thanks everyone for your concern -i will update when i know more. As i said, i have to see my midwife tomorrow anyway, so if not tonight, ill definitely bring it up with her tomorrow.

Ok just needed to know that all was ok so now you are telling me I will have to wait until tommorrow!!! Gee you know how to worry a girl LOL I do feel very sorry when any of my sisters ever have a baby I will on there backs LOL

Just tell her/him everything you have told us in here and let them be the judge...

Your lucky I'm not in melb right now or I may have gone and picked you up myself... But with 3 kids in toe it might not have been a good idea..LOL

Well... just to keep you all informed.
    It has stopped for the time being. And bubby is ok, and my tummy measured fine at my appointment.
    I talked to lisa, she said that if it's stopped its probably not anything to worry about, but if and when it happens again to get it checked out. She said it's probably just an alarming increase in cm/preg discharge and hence it now seems to be 'normal'.

Thanks for all your concern and assistance. Shall be sure to update if anything further occurs.

Good to hear all is well ash, i bet it does get worse if you move around!! That makes perfect sense!! Take it easy, enjoy your chrissie!!xoxo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12