Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coke cravings

Default coke cravings

i have been having very unusual coke cravings for the last couple of weeks, i dont usally drink coke, and at the moment i could drink a 1.25l bottle a day, which i am trying not to drink that much.

not sure what all this means, but i hate coffee, and have not drunk any tea my entire pregnacy as i just cant stand it( usally i love it), and im not eating any chocolate either, which i usully love, just thought my body just needs caffine?

im just worried im drinking to much, has anybody else had these coke cravings? and what does it mean?

thanks so much

skorpy Guest

Drink wise i am all Coke and Cups of Tea,cant get enough Tea.But i have always liked Coke anyway and Coke is addictve,so you need to go careful with it because its got soooo much sugar in it.I tried the new coke called zero thats supposed to taste the same but without the sugar,but nah it dont taste the same

Coke has lots caffine in too.

i found i had coke cravings too -think my body was just needing an energy boost...it was usually when i was feeling tired. i'd try and have something else with a bit of sugar and fiz instead - but didn't totally avoid it. I also had terrible cravings for coke and bundy rum - lol - but unfortunately i had to steer clear of that. That was the first thing i allowed myself once bub was born...a good friend bought some to the hospital as a gift!!!!

skyelar Guest

OMG I am the biggest coke-a-holic pregnant or not! I have no idea what it means & why we crave it but it just tastes so good huh!!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I usually can take or leave coke, but I had a craving for frozen coke every single day of my pregnancy! I used to have my daily Frozen coke at 7.30am on my way to work! It couldn't be any old frozen coke either - it had to be the real frozen coke from coca cola, not the frozen ice with cola syrup!!!!! How is that for very specfic! I used to have to check out the 7 elevens everywhere I went to see which coke machine they had!!! lol

Hey! Pepsi is NOT a cola rip-off! Not that I drink either....but those Pepsi boys are way hotter than any Coke fella....for the record!

I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago because I was worried too. I have to have it, I cant control myself, lol....

xox_jessie_xox Guest

ah lol i use to always crave frozen cokes aswell now its just normal coke... but i kinda went thro stages like 1st it was fanta (and i hate fanta lol) and now coke... its drivin my boyfriend crazy

Girls.......I had this too, when I was PG with Olivia........I resisted, but found that Berocca satisfies the cravings......and gives you an energy hit........... I did have a coke when we went to the movies when I was about 8 months pg with Olivia.......it was the very first caffine either me or Olivia had had the whole pregnancy........OMG.......she had an absolute PARTY and nearly kicked me out of the cimema seat!!)

Melinda Guest

OMG I am another one who wants Coke virtually every day!!! Eeek!!!

skorpy Guest

Bah!!! i dont know if mine is a craving or not,because i get addicted to coke anyway. But i have a thing for Fruit and icelollies at the moment.....

Strawberries
    Mellon (from the fridge)
    Necterines
    Bananas
    Oranges,which i dont usually touch.

oh s*d it i like it all LOL

great to hear i am not the only one going mad for coke!!

I had mad cravings for frozen Coke. I had one every couple of days in the last few weeks of pg. Also couldn't get enough juicy fruit (especially oranges) and other ice-blocky things.

I just put it down to excessive thirst really. I was drinking about five litres of water a day at that point. =)

Frosty Fruits and Frozen Coke (lucky for me a 7/11 is on the way home from DH's work!)
    My friend's mum said that when she craved icy things, it turned out she was iron deficient, and the two were somehow related? Interesting hey.

I'm always hot and thirsty, so frozen stuff is the bomb at the moment. But just normal coke, well that's something that's missed me. It's got to be frozen, or really icy maccas coke. I think the fizz & acidity of the real thing is too much for me, I need more water in mine.

MMMMMM....coke spider....

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG I'm loving coke too!hehehe have had 2 glasses today already and still want more!!Naughty naughty!!hehehe

skorpy Guest

Well i could only buy a 1 litre Yesterday because i may have to say bye bye to coke.I got my results for Gestational Diabetes to come later this morning and im dreading it. If some of you havent read my other posts,i had Diabetes in my last pregnancy,so having it again in this pregnanacy is high.

It might be a case of no more sweet anything from today......

sorry to hear about GD Skorpy. But my oh my theres no coke left, augh, I am tempted to order pizza just so I can get a coke delivered to my house. I am desperate and with you ladies, coke, coke, coke, coke.

Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast