Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coke cravings

skorpy Guest

I got the all clear this morning Helen

But because i told Doc i was worried about how big i was,he said i could have a scan today to put my mind at rest.Although he says at 31 weeks and having a fundal height of 27 is normal. I swore i would have had Diabetes again like my last pregnancy,but i guess im just lucky

Me too. I never normally drink coke but last night I just had to have a little glass from the can that someone left in our fridge ages ago. That little glass turned into the whole can. Feeling a bit guilty but glad it's not just me!

i hear you!... i have never wanted coke as much as i wanted it when i was pregnant... I kept sneaking in drinks when DH wasnt watching (he wanted a healthy pregnant wife hehe )

baby4 Guest

hi chrissy
    i drink coke with ice all day long i say if it makes you feel good do it you said you live at lemo i wonder if we have walked passed each other. you can probably remember not long ago i had the flu bad well i got over it thank god and am back to normal well as normal as we can get
    see ya happy coke drinking

skorpy Guest

I am drinking a nice cold glass of coke as I am reading this.....

oooooo bliss

Hi,

I know you still have a bit to go but i thought i would add that i am not a Coke drinker at all and the day i had my 3rd baby i craved Coke all day for some reason. My aunt thought it was weird cos i actually asked her for some Coke and i NEVER ask for it. That night i went into full blown labour and had my baby at 5am the next morning. It was like my body was craving for a big energy hit to get me through the night.

I have craved Coke once or twice so far this pregnancy but it normally only lasts for a day or so and then i cant stand it again. I would say its to give your body an energy boost for whatever reason that you may need it at the time.

I know I'm not as far along, but was just reading and saw this thread. I have been having coke spiders! I don't usually drink coke cos I can't stand the stuff....but OMG coke spiders have been amaaaaaazing!

Oh ladies... I am the complete opposite. Up until the day i found out i was pg I was a coke addict - I had to have a glass of coke a day otherwise i was a grumpy woman. NOW...can't stand the stuff, have had two cokes since finding out and don't even know why i drank them cause i didn't like it! What i do like though is post mix coke..which i couldn't stand before!!! WEIRD!! Everyone keeps telling me that it's a good thing, a time to get off the coke....the only thing is i don't drink anything else but water and that can get REALLY BORING!!!! But...on the other hand all you ladies are a lot further along than me and i hope i don't boomerang the otherway later on and crave it more than usual to make up for now!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12