Thread: hungry but not hungry

Default hungry but not hungry

omg i am so over feeling hungry but when i go to get something i feel full and yuck.
    there is nothign i want to eat anymore and anythign i do eat i can only eat a few bites

grab yourself a bag of cheese twisties.
    i found they always did the job

sassy, I know exactly how you feel...I've only just gotten around to eating my lunch right now and am mostly making myself eat at least some of it because I need to.

I don't know why DP isn't getting fat cause he finishes off all my meals cause I just can't squeeze them in and feel really full after a few mouthfuls or so!

~Belinda~ Guest

When I felt this way...I used to eat a whole box of cheezels. I was eating a box a day for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy!!!

I am exactly the same at the moment, I cook all of these beautiful meals for my hubby and daughter, and I am just so off everything I would normally love to eat. All food in general, like I am hungry but not hungry, its like I am physically hungry but have a loss of appetite and little appreciation for any sort of food at the moment.

Maybe try snacking on little things, I do that instead of eating whole meals now I just feel so yuck and sick if I eat a full meal now.

I was like that for the first tri into part of the 2nd tri. One good thing for me was that I didn't put on any weight but bubs developed right on target. I found that I had the best chance of actually eating something if I only chose food I really loved, rather than what I should be eating. That said, a lot of food went to my dog over those months. Try to prepare smaller snacks, that helps too and you waste less.

I feel exactly the same way! I have been surviving on Raisin Toast and chocolate the last couple of weeks, LOL.

When i was in 3rd tri with all of mine i lived on icypoles

frankie Guest

Yeah, its real strange I too cant eat much im hungry but not hungry, Im gad im taking my vitamins still so im getting the nutrients i need still, but i eat a pack of eucalyptus drops a day, and by the end of the day i get diarrhea. I cant seem to find something that satisfies me.

Oh it is so strange and awful isn't it?! My problem is I feel so sick and then crave something really fatty or sweet like a cold milo with half milo half milk and succumb to the craving only to feel 1000 times worse for having it. Maccas is the When I was pg with Izzy I would have anything to eat and it would make me feel better so I think now that I'm the same but this pg is definately different! Good luck getting through it over the next few weeks and it won't be long til you are holding your little bubby!

Hey Sass.
    I'm the same way. Every time I eat some thing I feel so full it HURTS! But I still feel hungry! It's so frustrating! I feel like I'm going to POP.