Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm over it.....

Default I'm over it.....

I am just so over being pregnant I am sick of my body aching all day I am sick of the whole thing and most of all I am sick of ppl saying how long to go and I tell them and they say either ohh that long or thats no far away now is it. I am sick of ppl asking me how I am feeling isn't it obvious I am heavily pregnant and I just want my baby out.
    I want to see his little face, I want to feel his little finger wrapped around mine, I want to hold him soo bad
    And it is still like 5 weeks away until this is going to happen, how do you cope with the last month of pregnancy, it really is inhumaine!

Bec - You have all the same feelings I had when I hit 35 weeks, those extra 5 weeks felt like they were more like 5 years away when I was 35 weeks pregnant but hun they do come by and once your little boy is here the time certainly flies all too quickly.

Hugs to you.

I get the same Bec - some people say wow a whole month to go.. other's think it's not long at all!

I haven't got the same discomforts as you with my pregnancy.. but I am BUSTING to meet our little man. I guess I'm fortunate that I'm a terrible procrastinator.. coz that means I still have things I can get ready for bubs! You won't find me sitting about a very organised house just waiting for bubs. hehe. There'll always be his room to tidy up or things to wash, I've still got to find a home for the cloth nappies and get that organised.

I have to say the last 6 weeks FLEW by because of antenatal classes... I kinda wish they were still going so that the time would keep flying. We have a breastfeeding class on the 12th, and my dr visits are weekly now, so I'm hoping that'll make time seem faster.

Have you got any hobbies or a project you can do for baby?

Hey Ivana I know what you mean the last 6 weeks flew for me to because of classes, but now no I don't really have anything to focus on bubs room is ready for his arrival I have done everything bar pack my bag which I can't really do anyway!
    Just got the usual house work to do which I normally do Sat mornings and now since my accident some of which Im not supposed to be doing anyway grr!

me too!!!! my ribs are killing me - any time i bend over to pick up some of Yasin's mess they're twice as bad. There's no room in my stomach for food. I keep craving orange juice which gives me heartburn and the list goes on................ I can't wait to meet my bubba.
    If men had to do it we would all have one baby families.

Me toooooo

This is really starting to suck. Everything hurts, each day feels more like a week. I cant wait to be pushing this baby out.

Everything is done- calsses finished, everything is ready for bubs and all i have to focus on is bloody BH that never go anywhere- im trying to will them to turn into the real deal... hmmm no such luck. [-o< for :contract:

Hmmm i never thought i would be happy to have all the issues i have that they say will make me go early.... I shouldnt complain as i know it will all be over by 38 weeks at most.

Em, even though all these BH and pre-labour pains you're having are a total PITA they're getting everything all warmed up for D-day. I bet that when the time finally comes you'll have a great labour.

Awww thanks Dach....

Oh poor bec, gosh I will be there soon, and I am aching all ready, could be a long third trimester LOL

oh sheerjoy you poor thing on having all the pains already mine have really hit me hard these last 2ish weeks and my little fall just made everything so much more uncomfortable it was only a minor thing but i guess it is all it takes when your preggers to make everything 10 times worse. I am about off to bed I have to try and tire myself completly out or else I can't fall asleep such a pain. How many times will I wake tonight to wee or to BH ahh hopefully I wont have to wishful thinking it has been 3 times a night at least lately and I can never fall back to sleep for ages after grr can't wait till I can lay on my tummy and or back it will be bliss!

I know exactly how you feel the BHs are becoming rediculous, i have too pee every 5 mins, my ribs hurt like hell as does my pelvis and i just cant bloody well sleep!!

I however spent all sunday afternoon and monday in hospital thanks to some spotting and regular bad cramps (10 minutes apart). After a few tests they let me go home on monday night declaring that no i wasnt in pre term labour. Then came tuesday morning... Got up to pee as per usual at 5:30am and there just so happens to be a very steep flight of 4 stairs between the kitchen and the hallway to the loo.... I fell down them....... my elbows caught most of my weight but i still landed firmly enough on my butt to have a nice bruise. no bleeding or cramping followed so i guess everything is ok plus bubby is kicking like all hell as normal.

I feel like as big as a whale and very heavy, i waddle like a duck! Im fed up i've had enough and i want my baby in my arms damn it! lol
    Have a great day
    Mel

Aww to you Becky. I totally know how you feel too. I had enough weeks ago too and now this last 10 days feels like its dragging. (sorry probably not something you want to hear 8-[ ) I really hope the next 4+ weeks flys for you.

Mel I hear ya feeling like a whale and waddling like a duck. Rob forever teases me that I am waddling like a duck.

Hey Bec, we are due on the same day I remember (from the April thread). It's great to be into the home stretch isn't it?

I'm getting excited now about seeing his face too. I've just gone on mat leave so am looking forward to a bit of rest now before he arrives. I hear you on the sleeping problems ... I'm hoping now it won't matter so much now that I don't have to go into work and appear intelligent every day!

Can't wait to see if we both actually have our little ones on the day they are due. Hang in there ...

Love,

Mel

Hey all thanks for the hugs things are starting to happen for me I have had my show a weeks ago now and as of last night have ha da few stronger BH as much as I want him out I want him in so he is nice and healthy and strong! Don't ya hate that one minute Im like get out of me and the next Im like you have to stay in till at least 37 weeks not that that is far away now!

Kaz how exciting you don't have long at all and your little Declan is born! and hopefully not too much longer after that my little Declan will be born!

hurry up bubba - your mother has just about had enough of the sore ribs and having little feet practicing martial arts on her bladder.....

Becky, wow you are nearly already 37 weeks. Are you still feeling over it?? I hope both our Declan's decide to arrive soon.

Thanks Dach you tell him!!

Kazz I guess I shouldn't complain you must be more over it! But yes I am still totally over it would be cute if both Declans arrived the same day hows about tomorrow!?

Bec, tomorrow sounds good to me and yes I am totally over it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast