Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm over it.....

Becky- Thats great news about Declan not being breech!! How did they get that wrong though?? :shock: Good to see he has engaged too!! Heres hoping hes not too big and arrives in the next 10days as your OB said!!! Best of Luck when it all begins!! Thinking of you!!

Kazz- I must admit when I look back on yesterday i can see the funny side. :smt016 Im just lucky it was one of my longtime friends that cut his hair so she was completly understanding of him, which is more than i can say for myself at the time! :fuming: Hope your still on good spirits, Am thinking of you everyday, Really hope your pg will end soon, for your sake!! Take Care!! And Best of Luck for when it all begins!!

Anna the midwifes were only using palapatation (sp?) to see where Declan was lying and because he was so far down they couldn't feel his head and I guess presumed he was breech! But yesterday with the ob he did a mini scan and could see my little man head all the way down there! YEY! damn I wish he would come today it is raining and thundering just the sort of weather I would like it to be!

Bec, I am so glad Declan isn't breech. What a good boy that he is engaged for you. I bet you will have him very soon matey. Woohoo.

I hope so kazz glad to see you have an end date now (24th) I hope your Declan decides to be a good lad and come on his own though

bruky Guest

Becky thats great news about that cheeky baby turning back the right way...Katie did the same thing to me which you might have read about on EMC

Just wanted to say I know how you feel right now and I think most of us feel the same way after 35 weeks...I know thats no consolation to how you feel but just want to give you a big hug and say it really will be over real soon and knowing that you have prelabour signs is a real positive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123