Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm over it.....

Morning Kazz I haven't even had any inclings so I guess its up to your Declan to enter to world today!

Hi Bec, no inclings/cramps etc... for me either, so looks like both Declans are still happy inside of us. Hopefully the weekend our little men will enter the world.

heres hoping Im thinking Sunday evening would suit me means I would have plenty of recovering time before any visitors as visiting hours are 2pm til 9pm!

I was given a reading the other day saying bubs would arrive on the 28th I don't think you should hold onto your Declan for that long hehehehehe

Sunday sounds like a good day to have him.

My OB told me today that he doesn't think I will go past Monday but if by some chance I do I have to have some tests done to check if he is ok in there.

Hmmm... I think the 28th is a bit long for me to wait. LOL

Something tells me I wont make it that far either surely all these pains can't last for another 2 1/2 weeks SURELY!

I bet you won't make it that far either, esp. with those pains you are getting.

Hi guys! Im hearing you on the pain!! Just cant understand how Im soo uncomfortable with this Bub? I never remember going through this much agony leading up to Japsers birth?
    Im seriously considering gettin a catheter put in for night time use, such an effort to get in and out of bed not to mention getting back to sleep only to get up again an hour later!! :fuming:

Kazz- Im really hoping you go naturally before Monday, but either way soon you'll have Declan in your arms!!(not fair)!! LOL

Becky- I really hope all those pains your having make for a nice easy labour!? wish we just had a button somewhere that says push to eject! LOL

Thanks Anna. I must admit I don't remember being this uncomfortable etc with Nicholas either.

LOL @ a button to push for bubs to exit.,,, actually that would be nice. press it and bubs comes out.

Oh Anna I so agree there really was a design flaw with a womens body I often think we should have zippers or something (you know that McDonalds add where the kid comes out of the guy through a door that would be super) But in away I don't care if I go full term I want him out more so, so that I can physically see that he is alright mind you the pain gone and constant toilet going gone would be one hell of a huge blessing.
    Declan has definatly an established routine wakes at 11:30pm - 3:30am - 7:30 am not real sure during the actual day though so I hope he sticks to that because that I think I will be able to cope with well! I only tend to wake to wee when he is wriggling around and as stupid as this sounds if I drink lots of water before bed I find it better than trying not to because at least when I do wake to go I can completly empty my bladder and its all gone. But as soon as I do that I get period pain/BH's you just can't win!

Becky-LOL at the mcdonalds add!! so so true wouldnt that be great!!!
    sounds like Declan does have a rountine! a good one too, hope it sticks!! I too drink heaps of water at night?? think i have the same reasoning as you! LOL. I wake up because i start to ache from a full bladder, then once im up bub decides it wants to play hokey pokey inside!!
    I cant wait to meet my little one I dont even know what sex it is?? its really startin to bug me! wish i found out!!

would be great if you and Kazz had your Declans on the same day!!!

Morning Anna - Kazz you about or did Declan decide to arrive last night?

Anna I had to fiind out I couldn't handle not knowing Im not one for suprises and at my 20 weeks scan Declan was asleep the little bugger and laying in a possi the sonographer couldn't see his bits fortunatly she couldn't see a few other things either and I got a 24 week scan and thats when I found out was kinda cute caus DH couldn't come to the 20 week scan had a work meeting he couldn't get out of (he was fuming) so I think little Declan just wanted Daddy to be there to find out at the same time as me!

I had a feeling that bubs was a boy when you take into consideration family history on DH's side especially!

Becky, yes I am still around. I love the idea of the Mc Donalds ad, that would be a good way for bubs to come out.

Hey Kazz just found out bubs is breech so it looks like a C/S for me next week will be confirmed tomorrow

Becky- Wow!! what a shock!? :shock: Are you scared? Happy? Is there anything you can try and do to get Declan to turn? Thinking of you!

Kazz- Im doin Ok, sick of Jaspers little tantys though! Went to go get his haircut today and he screamed the place down, held his hair so it couldnt be cut, wet his pants while sitting on my lap and refused to be dressed again once we got his wet clothes off? No signs of Bub coming soon, cant wait for these next few weeks to tick over!!

Nah AMH they midwifes said it is to late to risk it as Im already showing pre labour signs he could come any day really so they need to get him out or it will turn into an emergency C/S which would be worse for both me and DJ

oh bugger!? at least this way you have time to prepare for it all?
    Kazz was havin a some test done today to see how her Declan is, wasnt going to be home till late, But then maybe they didnt let her out of the hosp?? Hope you both get to meet your Delcans very soon!!

Anna, I am sorry but I had to laugh when you said about Jasper getting his haircut. Nicholas is the same but luckily I can do his @ home. I must must admit I hated cutting screaming kids hair when I was working @ the salon. 8-[ I wanted to kill the parents for bringing them in. No offence to you or Jasper though. 8-[

Becky, wow you are having a c/s. You will definitley be holding your Declan in your arms before mine even decides he wants to come out.

Hey guys great news :happy4u: Declan isn't breech I don't have to have a c-section I just got back from seeing the ob and Declan is like the total opposite to being breech he is very very much engaged head down woooohoooo! doc said he is a biggin too and he was practicing his breathing on the screen so he is all ready to come doc say in day really now and he thinks maybe 10 days at the most but if for some reason he decides to get stubborn doc said I have to go back to see him on my due date and Ill be induced because he will be too big otherwise so WOOOOHOOO Im very happy ! You still might beat me Kazz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast